Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State (50261 Views)

Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by wyqay: 5:44pm On May 10, 2017
name checkers over to you, nna.

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Ralphlauren(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Something must have triggered this reaction from the ijaw youths. Because normally there are not supposed to attack innocent traders for the crime committed by one of them.

My guess is that maybe this type of thing has occurred before and they were tired of it or our eastern brothers called their bluff with their utterances and the ijaw youths felt like, "okay this is our land and not biafra, we go show you who get land today "

Honestly igbos should stop displaying over bearing attitude everywhere they go, there's this tendency for every indigene to claim "son of the soil " especially when he has been insulted by a non indigene thus bringing violence and the major casualty will be the non indigenes.

You can't defeat an indigene on his own land. The only people to have been defeated in the history of Nigeria in their land are the bia bia people grin grin grin

of course, its not the first case of ritual kiling.

tochukwu is only doing what his fellow ibo brothers are doing. tochukwu wants to drive Geeeeee Wagon too. cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by magzey: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
NA SO BIAFRA GO BE? THANK GOD BUHARI NO DEY FOR KONTRY ONE IPODU FOR CALL HIS NAME grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by leviaka: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
What about kwara? They have emir and not an oba please explain?
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Charly68: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
They have murdered sleep in that community & they won't find peace..cutting off the breast of a young girl for what ?

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Sanchez01: 6:09pm On May 10, 2017
ediman:
South south its high time we rise and say no to Igbo intimidation. Come.and see.how they are intimidating people in Calabar watt market. They always want people to be under their them.

God punish them. They want us to join Biafra do as to become their slaves.

Why won't northerners be harsh with them with this kind of attitude
There is no such thing as Igbo intimidation on the South South. They're just a part of the country just as the Nupes, Hausas and Yorubas.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by zwingis(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2017
that is y prostitution no de pay say hi to ur neighbors in hell
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 10, 2017
leviaka:
Very sad that someone was killed, but is it because the person that was accused was Igbo then all innocent Igbo traders has to be attacked even though they were doing their legitimate business and we're not involved in the killing.
These shows the stupidity of Ijaw youths, most of them are so useless that you will wonder if they have brains or maggots in their head that is why they are suffering from oil spillage poverty and illiteracy, these is why white people will always laugh at a Blackman . The Yoruba and Hausa controlled federal government has killed more of your people and you have not fared them, you stupid Ijaw youths should wait when there is no more oil again in your land then you will know how irrelevant you are in the scheme of things even the likes of asari dokubo, Jonathan, or Joseph Eva will never condemn igbo's because they know who the real enemies of Ijaw are.
The Yoruba's and northerners have stolen so much of your oil wealth and you have done nothing they used it to develop Abuja and Lagos.
If Ijaw youths have what they call brains they should have ensured the person involved is persecuted not attacking innocent traders these shows how narrow minded and backward they are and I believe most of them did not go to school. I can't imagine myself attacking someone that has nothing to do with a crime .
These youth to me are a bunch of uncivilized barbarians
you are just one sick idiot and this your kind of stupid arrogance is why you igbos tend to be hated everywhere you go. should mend decide to cripple the economy today its the old sick buhari you would blame.

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by HughJazz(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2017
kwara has a governor not an emir
leviaka:
What about kwara? They have emir and not an oba please explain?
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Abagworo(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2017
Bayelsans historically have that belief of being in a competition or threat of land grab with Igbos. My grandma is from deep inside that land and the women love Igbo men while the men love Igbo women. How real is the love I don't know.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by najoke: 7:06pm On May 10, 2017
Jetleeee:
Dem dem from potopoto republic after clicking on the thread. Haha! we caught them on camera

This is not SW where you get away with bullchiiiit and still insult her people lol. You're dealing with Ijaws here fam

The same ingrates that enjoy peace in the SW will still come here and wish her evil.
Kikiki.......the chest beaters......I still dey find them for this thread, how come dem scarce......I cant any of them screaming ...Afonjaaaaaaaa grin

6 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by misano(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2017
ztapi:

you are just one sick idiot and this your kind of stupid arrogance is why you igbos tend to be hated everywhere you go. should mend decide to cripple the economy today its the old sick buhari you would blame.

Thanks for that reply. The Igbos online will never admit that their person has done wrong rather, they will come online saying other tribes have done worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by 900warriorz: 7:54pm On May 10, 2017
Jetleeee:
Dem dem from potopoto republic after clicking on the thread. Haha! we caught them on camera

This is not SW where you get away with bullchiiiit and still insult her people lol. You're dealing with Ijaws here fam

The same ingrates that enjoy peace in the SW will still come here and wish her evil.

are you high on cheap drugs? :-/ what you just said makes no rational sense!
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Ndiofe: 8:07pm On May 10, 2017
We just watch and laugh... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y should we not laugh?

Afonja are trying very hard to start a fight between the Igbo and Ijaw.

They know the two have very good record of peaceful coexistence.

Let them keep writing igbo in every story.

It is Igbo that is the killer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Coolgent(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2017
Tochukwu

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by MarieSucre(f): 8:36pm On May 10, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Tochukwu why did you kill this innoicent ijaw girl for money rituals. Tochukwu why? Tochukwu why? TOCHUKWU

looool na comment you dey comment abi na nollywood you dey act.

4 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by nengibo: 8:54pm On May 10, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Igbos should by know that Rukwos /Ndi mba mmiri (aka Ijaw, aka Izon) are not part of the Biafran State.
We are Alone. And I say this without mincing words.

Any Igbo still "romancing" the idea of a country with Ijaws in it at this stage is just fooling his/herself

cc: Amarabee.
Cheruv, dese Ijaws are civil sef, if it wer in my lga una 4 dey swim with fish, Tochukwu has shown us the typical eboe love
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 10, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Igbos should by know that Rukwos /Ndi mba mmiri (aka Ijaw, aka Izon) are not part of the Biafran State.
We are Alone. And I say this without mincing words.

Any Igbo still "romancing" the idea of a country with Ijaws in it at this stage is just fooling his/herself

cc: Amarabee.

They will obviously be part of the Niger Delta republic. They will only join if they sign up.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Ndiofe: 9:27pm On May 10, 2017
nengibo:

Cheruv, dese Ijaws are civil sef, if it wer in my lga una 4 dey swim with fish, Tochukwu has shown us the typical eboe love

Ikwerre is now Igbo, na the samething we see with Nzegwu Anioma Coup.

First they are not igbo but wen something happen, na the same people campaigning that they are not igbo will be the first to shout Igbo at the top of their voice from the roof top.

Though this story is still an attempt to start fight trouble between Igbo and Ijaw becos of the Biafra movement.

I have reason to believe it is a fake news.

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by whitebeard(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2017
DollarAngel:
Watch as the yoloobas will enter this thread now, and start shooting insults everywhere. Forgetting we have not mine quater of what Oguun has mined
we u keep quiet..!!
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by CursedIboes: 9:46pm On May 10, 2017
Ndiofe:
We just watch and laugh... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y should we not laugh?

Afonja are trying very hard to start a fight between the Igbo and Ijaw.

They know the two have very good record of peaceful coexistence.

Let them keep writing igbo in every story.

It is Igbo that is the killer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WTF. Your kinsmen were slaughtered in the North, you will come online to blame afonja. They are being slaughtered in Bayelsa and you still blaming afonja that allow you live peacefully in their region. You are a disgrace to Chukwu Abiama.

5 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Ndiofe: 9:49pm On May 10, 2017
CursedIboes:

WTF. Your kinsmen were slaughtered in the North, you will come online to blame afonja. They are being slaughtered in Bayelsa and you still blaming afonja that allow you live peacefully in their region. You are a disgrace to Chukwu Abiama.

Of course, u have login with one of ur many moniker to do wat Afonja do best.

U have spent all day with several moniker from the home page staisfying ur heart with as much hate comment that ur little brain can think of.

Guess wat, this is too far below the belt for me to engage u at any level.

However, somebody need to tell u that ur death will be violent one.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Ndiofe: 9:52pm On May 10, 2017
If anybody is looking for the blogger behind that obviously fake story, that is him above with the moniker "cursedIboes".

His job is to generate hate.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by CursedIboes: 9:52pm On May 10, 2017
Ndiofe:

Of course, u have login with one of ur many moniker to do wat Afonja do best.

U have spent al they with several moniker from the home page staifying ur heart with as much hate comment that ur little brain can think of.

Guess wat, this is too far below the belt for me to engage u at any level.

However, somebody need to tell u that ur death will be violent one.

Shut up your smelly mouth, shameless ipob cannibal. Always blaming others for their misfortune, no shame at all. Your death wish will be for you and your entire family. So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by CursedIboes: 9:54pm On May 10, 2017
Ndiofe:
If anybody is looking for the blogger behind that obviously fake story, that is him above with the moniker "cursedIboes".

His job is to generate hate.

Stark illiterate, so a blogger used the innocent girl for ritual? You see why your parents disowned you, cant blame them at all. Shameless ipob criminal

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Ndiofe: 9:55pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
CursedIboes:

Shut up your smelly mouth, shameless ipob cannibal. Always blaming others for their misfortune, no shame at all. Your death wish will be for you and your entire family. So shall it be.
[/s]

Clearly, IPOB and IGBO feed u. Can u see the grade 1 nollywood acting u are performing here.

U are a disgrace to humanity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pity u.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Ndiofe: 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
CursedIboes:

Stark illiterate, so a blogger used the innocent girl for ritual? You see why your parents disowned you, cant blame them at all. Shameless ipob criminal

He seats on nairaland everyday, trying to generate hate.

In the name of generating traffic. He is a worthless cretin. Thread Pusher!

Go and open more blog and fabricate more falsehood.

Sooner rather than later Afonja will get wat they want from Nigeria.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Ndiofe: 9:58pm On May 10, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Tochukwu why did you kill this innoicent ijaw girl for money rituals. Tochukwu why? Tochukwu why? TOCHUKWU

CursedIboes:

This is another one of the useless thing moniker.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by dembularrr: 9:59pm On May 10, 2017
ediman:
South south its high time we rise and say no to Igbo intimidation. Come.and see.how they are intimidating people in Calabar watt market. They always want people to be under their them.

God punish them. They want us to join Biafra do as to become their slaves.

Why won't northerners be harsh with them with this kind of attitude

Fool did dey stop u from hustling? Na ds nonsense una papa do for civil war, today you are yet to benefit from ur resources while others enjoy the wealth ur land creates. Niggers de under hotsun de hustle. U de hear de type nonsense. Idiot
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by CursedIboes: 10:07pm On May 10, 2017
Ndiofe:
[s]

Clearly, IPOB and IGBO feed u. Can u see the grade 1 nollywood acting u are performing here.

U are a disgrace to humanity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pity u.
[/s]

Ipob cant even feed its members like you and want to feed me. I can feed your ragtag family for 70 years, no one even take you loudmouthed miscreants serious cos you all have no shame. Spits on your flat head

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by CursedIboes: 10:09pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
Ndiofe:

He seats on nairaland everyday, trying to generate hate.

In the name of generating traffic. He is a worthless cretin. Thread Pusher!

Go and open more blog and fabricate more falsehood.

Sooner rather than later Afonja will get wat they want from Nigeria.
[/s]

Aba Illiterate, WTF is generate hate? Your cursed brother used someone for ritual and you crying on my neck. Soon you will blame me for your misfortune and poverty rocking your pathetic life. Leave your parents mud house and go get a life. Shameless tout

3 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by CursedIboes: 10:10pm On May 10, 2017
Ndiofe:

This is another one of the useless thing moniker.

Who have the time to create multiple handles like you ipob cannibals. You are a disgrace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me / Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.