Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State (50245 Views)

Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by maxiuc(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:
ipob warriors will dodge this thread like ebola plague has touched it.
am here proudly Ipob not an AfonjA coward

Attention seeking maggot

You have been noticed

Oya swerve

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by ekensi01: 4:39pm On May 10, 2017
I no see this story before oh.
why the noise connect that gay to high tension at-list one go reduce. grin cheesy
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmmmm

Bayelsan's are getting tired of getting their land developed by us flat heads.

They forgot their land is nothing without us.

14 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
I just hope that the devilish man that killed her should be punished.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Icedprince1d:
The Police on Tuesday prevented what might have brought about fierce assaults on Igbo traders by furious youths in Biogbolo community in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital.

The youths staged a dissent against the asserted murder of a 17-year-old young lady from the community, Amusoro Zedibe, by a 31-year-old man known as Tochukwu.

One of the deceased relatives, Bobby Gabriel condemned the alle murder and requested for government intercession, claiming that the incident was not unconnected to ritual purposes.

The Caretaker Chairman of the Yenagoa Local Government Area, Oboku Oforgi, told journalists that a meeting with the chiefs and young people of the community had been gathered to request for peace.

He included that Igbo traders in the community have been implored to avoid their business premises, to keep away from any breakdown of peace.

Despite the fact that the Bayelsa State government is yet to make any official remark on the episode, the Commissioner of Police, Amba Asuquo, clarified what happened between the dead young lady and her claimed killer.

He guaranteed the irate locals that endeavors are on by the State Police Command to investigate the episode and reestablish peace to the community.

The Police Commissioner included that they have propelled a manhunt keeping in mind the end goal to catch the presumed killer who is said to be on the run.

https://princepalacenews..com.ng/2017/05/fury-in-bayelsa-over-murder-of-17-year.html?m=1

E be like say I go migrate .... I swear to God
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2017
CokersClub:
I dash lifeisguhd this land.

You nor find better place buy land na for murder scene angry angry
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by alaskido(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
My candid advise to the Igbos in Bayelsa is to move out of Yenegoa. If these Ijaw boys enter creek come out, them go finish all the igbos for Yenegoa o. I know those boys o. Them no dey get mercy. They have killed before and will not hesitate to kill again.

13 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by sisisioge: 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
You are one heck of a reporter dude! What did the commissioner of police clarify to you? Why did Tochwukwu kill the 17yrs old? Duhhhhh...na only soso unrelated words full your report without passing the most crucial message across! It is well o. Na ritual killing related gbaaa!

4 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Uteghe(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu keeps sending Igbo youths to harvest body parts. Kanu is evil.

10 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Benekruku(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Na biafran affair.

Where are the "We South East and South South " chanters ..biogbolo people no dey take nonsense, dem ready for una flat heads

Those one's will send them to extinction

6 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
RIP to the dead, make person way kill the girl no die again
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by erico2k2(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Na biafran affair.

Where are the "We South East and South South " chanters ..biogbolo people no dey take nonsense, dem ready for una flat heads
We tell dem b4 say Biafra end just b4 port harcourt.

4 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Shakingdbumbum: 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
The news isn't clear and not detailed. it just went straight to tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by ediman: 4:51pm On May 10, 2017
South south its high time we rise and say no to Igbo intimidation. Come.and see.how they are intimidating people in Calabar watt market. They always want people to be under their them.

God punish them. They want us to join Biafra do as to become their slaves.

Why won't northerners be harsh with them with this kind of attitude

13 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Franzinni: 4:54pm On May 10, 2017
maxiuc:
am here proudly Ipob not an AfonjA coward

Attention seeking maggot

You have been noticed

Oya swerve

Hehe e pain am die......

7 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by maxiuc(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:

Hehe e pain am die......
see this brown roofnite

Ewedu abeg free me
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Franzinni: 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
maxiuc:
see this brown roofnite

Ewedu abeg free me

E fire am....... Haha..

7 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by emniceeey0649: 5:08pm On May 10, 2017
ediman:
South south its high time we rise and say no to Igbo intimidation. Come.and see.how they are intimidating people in Calabar watt market. They always want people to be under their them.

God punish them. They want us to join Biafra do as to become their slaves.

Why won't northerners be harsh with them with this kind of attitude
its obvious u are dying of envy.... How are they intimidating u simply because they are better than you... I don't know what to tell you but I want u to understand that any man who is envious of his fellow man will never achieve anything in life.. he will always remain stagnant..
This is news is just an evidence of tribalism, because it lacks details
May D soul of the deceased rest in peace and I pray the killer will never go unpunished...

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Jetleeee: 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
leviaka:
Very sad that someone was killed, but is it because the person that was accused was Igbo then all innocent Igbo traders has to be attacked even though they were doing their legitimate business and we're not involved in the killing.
These shows the stupidity of Ijaw youths, most of them are so useless that you will wonder if they have brains or maggots in their head that is why they are suffering from oil spillage poverty and illiteracy, these is why white people will always laugh at a Blackman . The Yoruba and Hausa controlled federal government has killed more of your people and you have not fared them, you stupid Ijaw youths should wait when there is no more oil again in your land then you will know how irrelevant you are in the scheme of things even the likes of asari dokubo, Jonathan, or Joseph Eva will never condemn igbo's because they know who the real enemies of Ijaw are.
The Yoruba's and northerners have stolen so much of your oil wealth and you have done nothing they used it to develop Abuja and Lagos.
If Ijaw youths have what they call brains they should have ensured the person involved is persecuted not attacking innocent traders these shows how narrow minded and backward they are and I believe most of them did not go to school. I can't imagine myself attacking someone that has nothing to do with a crime .
These youth to me are a bunch of uncivilized barbarians

Chut the 4+++k up and leave Yorubas out of this. No be Yoruba dey kill una for Bayelsa

Any small thing Yoruba. Nonsense.

20 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by OkoNDOoBo: 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
this matter pass me
slave vs master
(Igbo) vs (ijaw)

7 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Frankies(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2017
alaskido:
My candid advise to the Igbos in Bayelsa is to move out of Yenegoa. If these Ijaw boys enter creek come out, them go finish all the igbos for Yenegoa o. I know those boys o. Them no dey get mercy. They have killed before and will not hesitate to kill again.

Do us a favor.

SHUT UP.
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 10, 2017
What nonsense. The idiot Tochukwu of a guy should be apprehended and face the law. His action has led to attack on innocent people. People looking for their daily bread are now bearing the brunt of his wickedness. angry
However, the action of this one man should not serve as a reason to attack a whole ethnic group. The law will definitely take its full course.

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by AbakalikiPress: 5:27pm On May 10, 2017
Igbos should by know that Rukwos /Ndi mba mmiri (aka Ijaw, aka Izon) are not part of the Biafran State.
We are Alone. And I say this without mincing words.

Any Igbo still "romancing" the idea of a country with Ijaws in it at this stage is just fooling his/herself

cc: Amarabee.

6 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by emniceeey0649: 5:28pm On May 10, 2017
leviaka:
you are a stupid fool and may God punish you and your generation, for cursing a whole tribe may you live to regret your live
The northerners that have stolen so much of your wealth have you fools done anything to them. If you have guts reply me and indicate the tribe that you are from, what do you mean by intimidating you in calabar, the truth is you cannot compete that is why most of you are so useless.
If
A true easterner will never curse a whole tribe and i doubt if you are from calabar, you ave started condemning innocent traders that has nothing to do with the killing as I said may God punish you and your generation again FOOL
you get sense.... I wonder how some human being reason...
How can you say someone is intimidating you.. Just simply because he is better than you... Someone with that low self esteem will continue to remain stagnant.. .. because an individual committed a crime that lacks details...

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
Jetleeee:
Dem dem from potopoto republic after clicking on the thread. Haha! we caught them on camera grin cheesy

This is not SW where you get away with bullchiiiit and still insult her people lol. You're dealing with *Ijaws* here fam

The same ingrates that enjoy peace in the SW will still come here and wish her evil.

shatap!!! who told you yenagoe is IJAW?

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by manikspears: 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
Ehhh,the biafran dream done dey fade be that?
Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by Omofunaab2: 5:36pm On May 10, 2017
Something must have triggered this reaction from the ijaw youths. Because normally there are not supposed to attack innocent traders for the crime committed by one of them.

My guess is that maybe this type of thing has occurred before and they were tired of it or our eastern brothers called their bluff with their utterances and the ijaw youths felt like, "okay this is our land and not biafra, we go show you who get land today "

Honestly igbos should stop displaying over bearing attitude everywhere they go, there's this tendency for every indigene to claim "son of the soil " especially when he has been insulted by a non indigene thus bringing violence and the major casualty will be the non indigenes.

You can't defeat an indigene on his own land. The only people to have been defeated in the history of Nigeria in their land are the bia bia people grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State by babyebi: 5:40pm On May 10, 2017
Igbo people, nawaoo, ritual is now a habit, God is watching, how is it possible for u guys to get biafara? Dubious people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me / Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.