Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant (1310 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by amakoro(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
This is a letter a girl wrote to us. She visited her older brother at University, met his pal, had s ex with him...But Now He’s Blanking her. She also could be pregnant. READ MORE

Dear Josh,

I LOST my virginity to my brother’s university mate and I thought it was such a big deal, but the guy now completely blanks me. My brother decided to do a degree after years in a dead-end job.

He’s 23 and I’m 18. He’s got a best mate at university who is a year older than me.

Recently my brother invited me to stay for the weekend and introduced me to his friend. We just clicked.

He said he’d got some family issues and so had I. Our mum was recovering after surgery and his mum was ill. We all got a takeaway and me and my brother’s best friend opened some wine.

My brother ate and then he had to go back to the university library to meet somebody so he asked his mate if he would stay with me for a while.

We did the washing up together and he started flicking me with a tea-towel and I covered him with soap suds. He grabbed me round the waist and said: “Hey, cheeky. You can’t do that to me,” then we started kissing.

He whispered: “I’d love to have sex with you.” I don’t know what I was thinking of. I’d never really had a boyfriend let alone sex but I got swept up in the moment and I agreed.

He spent lots of time making me feel good and getting me in the mood and he was gentle with me.

He didn't use protection too so am worry... I have been feeling funny lately

Please does it mean am pregnant?

MORE HERE>>http://dailyworldgist..com/2017/05/help-me-i-lost-my-virginity-to-my-older-brithers-roomate.html
Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by handsam(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2017
So we should fry beans? undecided

Your life, your business.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by Unionised(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
amakoro:
This is a letter a girl wrote to us. She visited her older brother at University, met his pal, had s ex with him...But Now He’s Blanking her. She also could be pregnant. READ MORE

Dear Josh,

I LOST my virginity to my brother’s university mate and I thought it was such a big deal, but the guy now completely blanks me. My brother decided to do a degree after years in a dead-end job.

He’s 23 and I’m 18. He’s got a best mate at university who is a year older than me.

Recently my brother invited me to stay for the weekend and introduced me to his friend. We just clicked.

He said he’d got some family issues and so had I. Our mum was recovering after surgery and his mum was ill. We all got a takeaway and me and my brother’s best friend opened some wine.

My brother ate and then he had to go back to the university library to meet somebody so he asked his mate if he would stay with me for a while.

We did the washing up together and he started flicking me with a tea-towel and I covered him with soap suds. He grabbed me round the waist and said: “Hey, cheeky. You can’t do that to me,” then we started kissing.

He whispered: “I’d love to have sex with you.” I don’t know what I was thinking of. I’d never really had a boyfriend let alone sex but I got swept up in the moment and I agreed.

He spent lots of time making me feel good and getting me in the mood and he was gentle with me.

He didn't use protection too so am worry... I have been feeling funny lately

Please does it mean am pregnant?

MORE HERE>>http://dailyworldgist..com/2017/05/help-me-i-lost-my-virginity-to-my-older-brithers-roomate.html

Pregnant ke? You can't be.
Afterall you did it only once.
Go and collect more so that the baby can form well tongue
Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2017

Videos of you "doing it" .... Then I will give you a priceless piece of advice.
Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by 9jayes: 4:20pm On May 10, 2017
Help you for what? I don't get this
Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by ellagabs(f): 4:22pm On May 10, 2017
heheheh, so d guy clean ur old plug abi? gues ur engine is nw runin wel
Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
Op they sent it to your blog why bringing it here??

Wetin concern us with a girl wey them bang ??

Mitcheew
Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by nelsonebby(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2017
which kind rubbish lie be dis sef?
if to say I be admin eh undecided
Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by Olibboy: 5:31pm On May 10, 2017
mumu post, Na so life b
Re: HELP ME!! I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother’s Roommate, Now Am Pregnant by Lionessza(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2017
Do you expect anyone here to tell you if you are pregnant or not ? How about visiting a Dr and then after close them legs tightly until you are less gullible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson / See Bobrisky's Achievements In 3 Months Of His Stay In America / Your Bum Bum Has Craw-craw" Nigerians Blast Moet Abebe For Going Nude (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.