Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics (1285 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter / Twins Who Married Twins And Lived Under Same Roof For 24yrs(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by exlinkleads(f): 4:20pm On May 10, 2017
French President-Elect, Macron Blast Critics - My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What?

People are now taken interest on the why French President-Elect is married to his high school teacher who is 24 years older than him. I don't see how this makes him an unfit president but journalist are taken turn criticizing him and he has some few words for those who have taken interest in his love affair.

The 39 years old said those who keep wondering at the age difference between him and his 64-year-old wife are misogynists and homophobes. A misogynist is a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women; while a homophobe is a person with an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people.

Critics of his marriage to a much older grandmother are of the view that the marriage is not just a smokescreen for his homosexuality, it also provides him the opportunity to live what they call “parallel life.” In an interview with the Le Parisien newspaper, Macron addressed the speculations about his sexuality and a so-called “parallel lives” that people had attached to him.

He said misogyny and homophobia were to blame for assumptions that he could not be in love with his wife. He noted that if his wife was younger than him, nobody would question the validity of their relationship.

In his words:

“If I had been 20 years older than my wife, nobody would have thought for a single second that I couldn’t be (an intimate partner),” he said. “It’s because she is 20 (sic) years older than me that lots of people say, ‘This (relationship) can’t be tenable, it can’t be possible.”

Reports concerning his relationship, he claimed, were due to “misogyny” and people submitting to “traditional, homogenous” views about society. Mr. Macron first met his wife, Brigitte Trogneux, when he was a 15-year-old drama student. They developed a closer relationship when they worked together to re-write a play. The couple married in 2007, when he was almost 30 and she was 54. During the presidential campaign, Ms Macron has been a constant figure by his side.

Full story below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/french-president-elect-macron-blast.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by Donexy16(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2017
But mr president, sincerely speaking.... You get mind o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by 9jayes: 4:23pm On May 10, 2017
The oler the sweeter, of all the pvssies I've fvcked the married women are the sweetest. in short I'm gonna marry an older lady
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
Disgusting.

This na why I they date Younger girls now was into older girls before but mehn tired of old shit.

lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by forMom(f): 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
Mr you strongg

ndi mmadu si ri ike
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by gbegemaster(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
It's amazing how people start to talk when you become popular. The things they say.
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by LethargiQue: 4:29pm On May 10, 2017

You sick fuçk.. She's the mother of your classmates and your school teacher..

White people are irredeemable..
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by DozieInc(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
This one is very strong.
Wonder how many padlocks the woman have locked in that love bridge?
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by IamAirforce1: 4:44pm On May 10, 2017
This is not love but pure madness
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by IamAirforce1: 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by Elkay3: 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not love but pure madnss

And... "love and madness are separated only by a thin line".

But I can't be in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by nerodenero: 4:51pm On May 10, 2017
Love is blind. This perfectly defines this daily saying but for me I'd say Mr. President is inwardly blind.
Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by digitite: 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
Live and let's live. Bombozatas cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics by Tedassie(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2017
Damn!...old enough to be his mom or aunt. I shed tears for a bruvah,he's gon' age badly...that i guarantee

(1) (Reply)

Any Chick Wannnna Talk About Life? / My Boyfriend Is Breaking Up With Me Because Am Sexy / A Nigerian Lady Is Currently Worried About The Odd Shape Of Her B00bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.