Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2910 Views)

Why Girls No get Shame Like This (photos) / 22 Hilarious Things That Happen To Guys & Girls (No.9 Will Make Your Day) / I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by cooldood(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Feel you bro,feel you.some of them are even competing for likes on social media that's why they spend most of their time taking pictures and posting on social media,nothing else.I am in that phase too.the funny thing is I meet few girls that seem intelligent but they're proud cos they know there are so very few gals like them.

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
You have to change that mindset. I know of someone who developed that same mindset and he started rearing goats, dogs, duck and hens.... Guess what he was doing with them? HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH THEM. He loves the dogs most because of the way it respond to him during sex.

So op, stop thinking that way o. It's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: . by Next2Bezee(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
You have to change that mindset. I know of someone who developed that same mindset and he started reading goats, dogs, duck and hens.... Guess what he was doing with them? HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH THEM. He loves the dogs most because of the way it respond to him during sex.

If you read it again, I'm sure you'll realize that the op is just bored of incessantly chasing girls all over the place just for sex.

When someone's has had enough ass to last a lifetime, it can happen. Doesn't mean he is gay or sexually attra attracted to animals.

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
You have to change that mindset. I know of someone who developed that same mindset and he started reading goats, dogs, duck and hens.... Guess what he was doing with them? HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH THEM. He loves the dogs most because of the way it respond to him during sex.

men!
You read a lot of weird stuff
I just remembered the pregnant kids story again just now

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

5 Likes

Re: . by emerich(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
So sad, can you imagine your inputs!!! Coming from a beautiful lady as you, beauty with no brains, exactly what the op mentioned earlier.... Where did we go wrong as a nation I fear for the girl child...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by chloride6: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
How do you take care of your sexual needs.

If you masturbate, stop. This should force you to like girl s even if it's just to have sex.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
men! You read a lot if weird stuff I just remembered the pregnant kids story again just now
I didn't read it... I witnessed it. The guy WAS a friend.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
emerich:
So sad, can you imagine your inputs!!! Coming from a beautiful lady as you, beauty with no brains, exactly what the op mentioned earlier.... Where did we go wrong as a nation I fear for the girl child...

Re: . by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

I didn't read it... I witnessed it. The guy WAS a friend.
your friend was having sex with chicken and dogs shocked

Please for the sake of a curious mind like my self particularly the chicken where was he putting his thing

And concerning the dog was he putting it in the dogs mouth or the anus

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
your friend was having sex with chicken and dogs shocked

Please for the sake of a curious mind like my self particularly the chicken where was he putting his thing

And concerning the dog was he putting it in the dogs mouth or the anus

I didn't even bother to ask him the details, the thing don dey irritate me. But I later learnt that they had group, where they contributed to buy animals and distribute it among themselves.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

I didn't even bother to ask him the details, the thing don dey irritate me. But I later learnt that they had group, where they contributed to buy animals and distribute it among themselves.
nah that is some accultic shiit right there
Probably some devilish stuff
Not the same story with op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

and please next time you come across story like these
Always ask details
Who knows now we might have been writing a book tonight wink

1 Like

greyboy5000:
nah that is some accultic shiit right there
Probably some devilish stuff
Not the same story with op

Not the same story with the op but the excuse they gave was that,they have no zeal or feelings for ladies anymore. So they decided to try animals.
greyboy5000:
and please next time you come across story like these
Always ask details
Who knows now we might been writing a book tonight wink

Okay sir!
Re: . by Mcowubaba: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
You have to change that mindset. I know of someone who developed that same mindset and he started rearing goats, dogs, duck and hens.... Guess what he was doing with them? HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH THEM. He loves the dogs most because of the way it respond to him during sex.

Mehn, Lai Mohammed dey learn work where you dey.

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Not the same story with the op but the excuse they gave was that,they have no zeal or feelings for ladies anymore. So they decided to try animals.
yes because their devilish god asked for it sad
But are you not Yoruba smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:

Yea.. A proud aFUNJa
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:

Yea.. A proud aFUNja
Re: . by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yea.. A proud aFUNJa
kk how do you know to speak french
Re: . by thickminaj(f): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Jackofall:
When I was a teenager I used to go crazy over girls with big yansh, or very big boobs. Having dating a few with these specs and getting a feel of the things that make me go crazy, I see there is really nothing there...

Most of them realise that's what I like most, but they are very lacking in attitude and intelligence. A lot of them slay babes, I noticed they are boring and have nothing really going on in their lives. Most times they have no future plans apart from they wanting to marry a rich husband. And they are so engrossed with social media activities, their entire lives is either on Facebook, or Instagram or snapchat or whatsapp. Ask them what they do with their freetime, they tell you they are chatting, or sleeping or gisting with friends...

So now whenever I see a "decorated" slay queen showing off her ass or boobs or anywhere she is endowed, I avoid them at all cost, because I have the mind set that she is a boring person coupled with a bad attitude with nothing really going on in her life outside the social media. Even the ones that aren't slay queens, they are usually boring too.... cry

Dont get me wrong, I know there are ladies with future ambitions, that are intelligent with a good attitude and are also not boring, with a life of their own outside social media, I have met very few of them like that, but they are very few. Once a lady reaches a certain age, to marry a rich man wld be her future ambition.

It's frustrating how almost all of them are like that...

cry
It happens but never judge a book by its cover... I guess ur sapiosexual...You'll definitely see Sumone with brains and beauty... You jst have to be patient
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Please help me I need a place to squat anywhere in Lagos. I am a responsible adult and undergoing a Beauty therapy training to better my life. I promise to do Beauty treatments on my helper everyday. Like massage, manicure and pedicure, facials, exfoliation. I can even be your personal makeup artist if you want. At my spare time I will cook and clean up the house for you. I can even wash your clothes if you want. I can even be your workout coach and help you in getting your desired stature (I know about these things and I have undergone it myself). Please help the needy. God will help you and grant you your desires. I am a growing Christian. My Facebook name Rinu Alade. My WhatsApp and phone number 08161733538.Shallom!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
kk how do you know to speak french

I'm a French and international studies student.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm a French and international studies student.
oh good
What uni ?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

werey!!

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2017
I understand fully what you mean but you have to understand that A) you brought this on yourself when going after these brainless women who has the baddest Bodies yet nothing in the brain... What more did you really expect from them apart from meaningless sex?' And B) The catch is to find a sexy intelligent compatible babe out there and CONQUER her.

If finding a good woman was easy then it would be boring, as we wouldn't respect them and all men would be equal. Now, at least you know that once you find that special gal, you will have ample respect for her "kind" and your union.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
oh good What uni ?
This is a public forum.. Can't be divulging some things smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

This is a public forum.. Can't be divulging some things smiley
nice kk I understand
True I was just curious
Have a nice rest
Take care wink

1 Like

Re: . by TosinDru: 12:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Rinualade:

Please help me I need a place to squat anywhere in Lagos. I am a responsible adult and undergoing a Beauty therapy training to better my life. I promise to do Beauty treatments on my helper everyday. Like massage, manicure and pedicure, facials, exfoliation. I can even be your personal makeup artist if you want. At my spare time I will cook and clean up the house for you. I can even wash your clothes if you want. I can even be your workout coach and help you in getting your desired stature (I know about these things and I have undergone it myself). Please help the needy. God will help you and grant you your desires. I am a growing Christian. My Facebook name Rinu Alade. My WhatsApp and phone number 08161733538.Shallom!!
Where in Lagos?
Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2017
If you over expose yourself to a lot of nothing, the recovery process is a tedious journey.
Redemption comes in the form of mental and attitude readjustment upgrade your hunting grounds. Don't be fickle.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 05, 2017
TosinDru:

Where in Lagos?
anywhere please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love / Man Catches His Mechanic Cheating With His Wife / Why Men Are Dying On Top Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.