Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (103333 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by GeneralOjukwu: 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
hammerF:
There is no source for this news.

Another fake story concocted by a hungry Yoruba blogger.

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-joystick-small-satisfy-wife/

He be like say this thing pain you small cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by hammerF: 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

On behalf of my Ndigbo.... cry cry cry

So u go around writing script too and then posting it on FP.

Abeg write more script ready for tommorrow entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by sunshineV(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2017
I swear, if my partner tell me my dick is small, walahi, I will fist her nunu with turn garri for good 3 hours non stop

mtcheeew

nonsense species
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by hammerF: 10:45pm On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

He be like say this thing pain you small cry

U care about people to be making all this effort, guess wat the feeling is not reciprocated.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by GeneralOjukwu: 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
hammerF:

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by TinaAnita(f): 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
gnykelly:

that isn't cassava, just a teens thumb.

But the so-called teens thumb produced 2 kids so deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by enemyofprogress: 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
Mtcheeew

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Tobium1(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2017
If u tink ur man's dick is small, be supportive, go buy pússy tightening cream. Sex is not just de man's job
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by enemyofprogress: 10:49pm On May 10, 2017
Na dem. Dem no dey take preek play
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2017
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-penis-small-satisfy-wife/

Lalasticlala if this can be on front page then this thread should in order to educate the ladies.

https://www.nairaland.com/3648621/how-small-too-small

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by OkoNDOoBo: 10:51pm On May 10, 2017
hammerF:

Igbo guys dick re toothpick compare to Hausa and Yoruba counterparts.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by J500(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2017
Den dat means no b d man get ur 2 kids
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Boldtrust(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed
How many have you sampled so far? undecided
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Burgerlomo: 10:52pm On May 10, 2017
Na wa oo, I can't ​just imagine the kind of humiliation and embarrassment the husband is going through right now.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Basfaq(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2017
OVA200:
I don't support sex between boyfriend and girlfriend stuff but when agreed to married do this thing once or twice before you nut the tie.
But if they were not match themselves they should not knot the tie,so what is the diff. grin undecided
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
Church name with held, wife last name with held, husband only has first name (generic igbo name) .

I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS STORY. NEXT !!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by nduchucks: 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
If most women can get satisfaction by masturbating with their middle fingers, then this husband has no excuse. The couple needs sex therapy/counseling, nothing more.

The man deserves 5 lashing of the cane while the wife deserves 4.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Brayss(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
philipobiz:

There are some simple excercise he can do to increase the size of his penis within two months, there would not be any need for surgery or the use of any gadget
Simple exercise! like ?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Obelenwajesu: 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
It's a pity sis, I noticed you don't wanna go out looking for satisfaction, please try medical attentions.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by JohnJay14(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
Yeye woman..you should have measured it before marriage
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by BentSpoon(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed
. Believe me that's not the mans problem if she was married a virgin she wouldn't be saying this nonsense. After distorting her hole she will be looking for exact match. Pheeeew. All fingers are not equal likewise all Dick. cheesy cheesy

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 10, 2017
megareal:

Good question. Me sef wan know but in description. grin. Is it as tiny as an earthworm or as small as a pinky finger?

Na for threads like this u dey comment tongue
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nigeriadondie: 10:54pm On May 10, 2017
I recommend an Asian woman to any man with small 3rd leg. Their hole is too small is small or tight. African women hole are quite wider. It is a fact

5 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Tobium1(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2017
philipobiz:

There are some simple excercise he can do to increase the size of his penis within two months, there would not be any need for surgery or the use of any gadget

Exercises like what?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Ndiofe: 10:56pm On May 10, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Church name with held, wife last name with held, husband only has first name (generic igbo name) .

I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS STORY. NEXT !!!!

YORUBA ARE TROUBLE MAKING BUSY BODY.

NIGERIA IS EXACTLY AS IT IS TODAY BECOS OF YORUBAS.

THEY EAT, SLEEP AND DREAM IGBOS.

JUST TELL ME HOW A SO CALLED HUMAN BEING CAN WAKE UP AND START WRITING FAKE STORY WITH THE INTENT TO CIRCULATE AS NEWS?

JUST CLICK ON THE LINK http://pmexpressng.com/husband-joystick-small-satisfy-wife/

6 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by kinibigdeal(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2017
Pritypussi:

lo jor nobody holy
Anyway am Holy sha
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by mesdoobie(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
she did not notice before she was married? or its shrinking by the day shocked
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Actuarydeji(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
SemuhleB:
Hmmm I think even if they decided not to do it until marriage, I don't think it's that much of a crime in seeing it at least before tying the knot. To know what you are getting.

Since the guy has a small dck and she does not get any satisfaction during sex, there are other ways and things he can do to please his wife after all a lot of women do not get satisfaction during sex only.

They just have to make the best of the situation. There is no point crying over spilled milk now and she should not have complained about it to her pastor. It's childish!

Educate us, which other style can he adopts?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by SemuhleB(f): 10:59pm On May 10, 2017
BentSpoon:
. Believe me that's not the mans problem if she was married a virgin she wouldn't be saying this nonsense. After distorting her hole she will be looking for exact match. Pheeeew. All fingers are not equal likewise all Dick. cheesy cheesy

It has nothing to do with being a virgin or having many partners. Women give birth and can still have relatively tight vagina's unless they are sticking and putting trees and basket balls in there then maybe you will have a point.

Just like some women may have small boob's, flat bums etc some men have really small penis. Unfortunately there is nothing she can do about it but the couple can find other ways to please each other too.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Boldtrust(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2017
The man's thing might not even be the problem.

The woman's thing may be like this....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by ahonye15: 11:00pm On May 10, 2017
Scoan, that's TB Joshua church, can't he fine solution to their problem by enlarge the joystick? Abeg add little to the man joystick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.