Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna (81629 Views)

Basketmouth And Banky W Pictured Together In Dubai / Banky W Pictured With Toke Makinwa, Tobi Bakre, Lola Oj And Tboss / Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by ayamAgenius: 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Jidenna. The "one hit wonder" and "white man" wannabe from eastern nigeria.

When is he going to stop applying "relaxer" on his hair and beards and sleeking his hair down with hair gel grin grin

It looks like he even rolls the hair with hair rollers for women and applies setting lotion and pink oil grin

When is he going to auto dyeing his hair oxblood or is it auburn ?

Why is he ashamed of his black hair/Afro. undecided

All this your 'whens' angry angry angry
I've got just one for you... cool cool

when are you gonna deworm your worm infested brain? it appears to have affected your cognitive side undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by trescu(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
both of you are fresh and cool, it has nothing to do with cream
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by ndustan(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

When is he going to stop applying "relaxer" on his hair and beards and sleeking his hair down with hair gel grin grin

It looks like he even rolls the hair with hair rollers for women and applies setting lotion and pink oil grin

His Mom is white,go read his biography.......and stop to dey jealous......that's his natural looks.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by SafeDavid(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I never said he's a faggottt. I'm sure he's not and he's as straight as an arrow.

However he needs to give up the relaxer, hair gel and dye. grin grin it makes him look ridiculous!

That's how PIMPS usually dress tho'. Makes them look more appealing to the females.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Alert(f): 10:23pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

This is an example of pure undiluted 'beef' angry

Bros why na grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 10, 2017
Better watch ur back cos ur woman is dying fof the dude!

# a word is enough!
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Nature8(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2017
Epositive:
Classic men cheesy

Naso bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Abagworo(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2017
Banky looks like that typical Igbo guy.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by lawboss: 10:28pm On May 10, 2017
Dotwillis1:
they said wie shu ask dah wia exactly iz paini u
seconded

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
Banky is an idiot..

Adesua has an open crush on Jidenna and there he is repping him..

I pity you,

By the time Adesua dumps him for Jidenna he will know that kilishi no be suya.
Dumb. well its not ur fault. Dats d character of a typical flatron gal
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by jibs4lv(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
decatalyst:
No wonder he said he is a "classic man".

Their sweater looks so fine kiss

Please help me ask the 'sister' above me, where exactly is paining her?
she said HEAD !
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Nickymezor(f): 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
Clean men

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by decatalyst(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
jibs4lv:
she said HEAD !

She may need to give a HEAD! wink
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
Hunnnm gues u triping already for them Oya tak true.. lol
Mizk:
sadyou fresher than jidenna, look at your fat and meaty head, evidence of good living

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Mizk(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
vicflexzy:

It seems u don't understand English
so it seems, you can go now
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Mizk(f): 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Hunnnm gues u triping already for them Oya tak true.. lol
obviously, who won't trip for thay head, so meaty
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

he's not a one hit wonder, his released several other catchy songs

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by bejeria101(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2017
Dotwillis1:
I fresh pass both of them!!

Forget say I never blow
undecided

Oya take grenade!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

He is not one hit wonder.
Bambi and some of his songs are hits.

His mum is white, Irish, so that says a lot.
He didn't dye anything.
He always said he has his mother's hair and the dad's beards.
Fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by raysville(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
jidenna is try sha. but he looks like albino.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by SirShymexx: 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Lol, this nyggah has always been fruity and he's signed to a carpet muncher. I guess that's why he had to hide that shyt behind the corny "classic man" song, while looking all fruity with a d1ck in his booty. The whole gang is fruity. I don't get the hype about the guy cos he can neither sing nor rap - he's just out there to make up the number in an era of bubble gum music and rep the LGBT community with Frank Ocean.

As for Banky W: by "fresh", I believe he's alluding to lighter, yes? Like how can you be making moist comment like that about a mixed race guy? This nyggah has always been suspect as well with that monster head and skinny fat body. He needs to hit the gym and put some muscles on that skinny body.

Two corny homoerotic nyggahs lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Kingbuhari(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2017
where is our vegetable gollum ? probably in Nigeria capital (London ) sipping zobo and brukutu

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2017
Realy..... cheesy grin cheesy
Mizk:
obviously, who won't trip for thay head, so meaty
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Ejanla07: 10:49pm On May 10, 2017
Banky so na cream u dey rub... Wonder how a grown man go dey rub cream ontop dis africa heat

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

A man can't be that finicky about his appearance and not be a pillow-biter (fagg0t) angry

How?
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by PenisCaP: 10:52pm On May 10, 2017
MhissBelva:
Make we hear word abeg

Hi BP is real!
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Austeeenxx: 10:54pm On May 10, 2017
man, I can't epp it. Ayam in love with Jidenna's sweater.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by PenisCaP: 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

He is not one hit wonder.
Bambi and some of his songs are hits.

His mum is white, Irish, so that says a lot.
He didn't dye anything.
He always said he has his mother's hair and the dad's beards.
Fvck off

Dats an afonja hater they always hav somethin negative to say..
Even dat lady dat say "make we hear word joor" is also afonja(pained to hear d teuth from his brother banky) hehehej
I swaer even if Jesus christ come down they would still look for a fault on him. Aslong as he doesnt speak yoruba.. heheheh this people are just too hateful.
Seriously we deserve to be on our own bcoz i dnt just understand. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by seunAhmedZamora(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
Banky is an idiot..

Adesua has an open crush on Jidenna and there he is repping him..

I pity you,

By the time Adesua spreads legs for Jidenna he will know that kilishi no be suya.
ehyee!! Nawa.. Una dn come wit mumu talk
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by ekwelum2(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2017
SirShymexx:

Lol, this nyggah has always been fruity and he's signed to a carpet muncher. I guess that's why he had to hide that shyt behind the corny "classic man" song, while looking all fruity with a d1ck in his booty. The whole gang is fruity. I don't get the hype about the guy cos he can neither sing nor rap - he's just out there to make up the number in an era of bubble gum music and rep the LGBT community with Frank Ocean.

As for Banky W: by "fresh", I believe he's alluding to lighter, yes? Like how can you be making moist comment like that about a mixed race guy? This nyggah has always been suspect as well with that monster head and skinny fat body. He needs to hit the gym and put some muscles on that skinny body.

NOISE

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Ralphlauren(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
SirShymexx:

Buhahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahha

You are wicked bro!

I agree with you though on some of the points you've raised. I do not understand the hype over the jerry curl loving dude. I just can't take a black -relaxer-hair gel-and -hair dye-loving man seriously. I wonder if he wears one of dem ladies hair nets at night to keep the damn curls in place. grin

However, I do not think he's gay and neither is Banky. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by deebrain(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
MhissBelva:
Make we hear word abeg

Was told to ask you, by the poster below your first comment to this thread....
What is paining you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.