Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna (81659 Views)

Basketmouth And Banky W Pictured Together In Dubai / Banky W Pictured With Toke Makinwa, Tobi Bakre, Lola Oj And Tboss / Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Neenie(f): 2:59am On May 11, 2017
Omoluabi16:
jidenna is unreachable. consider us thirsty guys na. undecided
I will think about it[sup] undecided
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Omoluabi16(m): 3:02am On May 11, 2017
Neenie:
I will think about it[sup] undecided
lol yeah. I believe I'm like no 600 on the list of 'thirsty guys'.
I'm fine..you?
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Mayflowa(m): 3:26am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Jidenna. The "one hit wonder" and "white man" wannabe from eastern nigeria.

When is he going to stop applying "relaxer" on his hair and beards and sleeking his hair down with hair gel grin grin

It looks like he even rolls the hair with hair rollers for women and applies setting lotion and pink oil grin

When is he going to auto dyeing his hair oxblood or is it auburn ?

Why is he ashamed of his black hair/Afro. undecided

His mom is white. He is mixed!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Mayflowa(m): 3:30am On May 11, 2017
Neenie:
Since Adesua has snatched Banky from me; i think its high time I slide into Jidenna's dm tongue

Even Adesua that floored Banky that you are melting for could not hold Jidenna. After several DM to him, She has to express her love for Jidenna openly. Yet Jidenna didn't spit. So I beg you to look at the brothers running after you now. Forget Jidenna. He isn't ready!
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Neenie(f): 3:38am On May 11, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol yeah. I believe I'm like no 600 on the list of 'thirsty guys'.
I'm fine..you?
Lol, 600 bi to bawo? When i no be Genevieve Nnaji grin .I'm good, anyways.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Neenie(f): 3:40am On May 11, 2017
Mayflowa:

Even Adesua that floored Banky that you are melting for could not hold Jidenna. After several DM to him, She has to express her love for Jidenna openly. Yet Jidenna didn't spit. So I beg you to look at the brothers running after you now. Forget Jidenna. He isn't ready!

Hmmm, i think I will hv to heed to your advice. Thank you smiley
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by GodIsFoolish: 4:07am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:

When is he going to stop applying "relaxer" on his hair and beards and sleeking his hair down with hair gel grin grin

It looks like he even rolls the hair with hair rollers for women and applies setting lotion and pink oil grin

You can still say he painted her baseballs
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by AkieWillis(m): 4:18am On May 11, 2017
Dotwillis1:
I fresh pass both of them!!
undecided
Really
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by sukkot: 4:19am On May 11, 2017
SirShymexx:

Lol, this nyggah has always been fruity and he's signed to a carpet muncher. I guess that's why he had to hide that shyt behind the corny "classic man" song, while looking all fruity with a d1ck in his booty. The whole gang is fruity. I don't get the hype about the guy cos he can neither sing nor rap - he's just out there to make up the number in an era of bubble gum music and rep the LGBT community with Frank Ocean.

As for Banky W: by "fresh", I believe he's alluding to lighter, yes? Like how can you be making moist comment like that about a mixed race guy? This nyggah has always been suspect as well with that monster head and skinny fat body. He needs to hit the gym and put some muscles on that skinny body.

Two corny homoerotic nyggahs lol.
grin grin
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by def111(m): 5:15am On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
Banky is an idiot..

Adesua has an open crush on Jidenna and there he is repping him..

I pity you,

By the time Adesua spreads legs for Jidenna he will know that kilishi no be suya.

na only you say the truth about it. I was shock seeing banky falling in love with someone who have crush on other guy and say it to air and mention his name
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by ijayebonyi(f): 5:41am On May 11, 2017
Cute guys

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by lonelydora: 6:10am On May 11, 2017
MhissBelva:
Make we hear word abeg

I have younger brother fresher than both of them. Make e no pain you biko.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by salafy050(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2017
angry
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Cozbymaster97(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2017
Is it through?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Ojimba1(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2017
the truth z dat I'm fresher Dan dem
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by 2shur: 6:32am On May 11, 2017
Ozwo
So dan na y u no dey off the weak ass a/c for your house abi.
Nor worry dis time e go burn the whole aous complete.
Fake ppl who never want to speak nigerian.act nigerian and love nigerian.always formin fresh.
Every one living in lag feels they abroad.
Dumb ass fucs
Come and see dem disgracing themselves
They cant even hewr wat the white man says.
But here in naija naso so phonetics.
Dumb fuc

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:36am On May 11, 2017
Young03:
Igbo men dey fine sha
Banky W na Igbo??

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Gassa007: 6:40am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I never said he's a faggottt. I'm sure he's not and he's as straight as an arrow.

However he needs to give up the relaxer, hair gel and dye. grin grin it makes him look ridiculous!
What's so ridiculous in his look

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:46am On May 11, 2017
Trina0936:
But why dey come look alike?
Banky be careful sha oh! We no wan hear tomorrow say ADESUA DUMP YOU FOLLOW JIDENNA.
Our husbands don't mind us cheating on them----------->>Funmi Iyanda. undecided
What is it with Nigerian woman and cheating? Always thinking of a guy to cheat with. How can you relate an innocent picture with cheating? Adesua is virtuous woman, pls don't infect her.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Basseybruce: 6:58am On May 11, 2017
decatalyst:
No wonder he said he is a "classic man".

Their sweater looks so fine kiss

Please help me ask the 'sister' above me, where exactly is paining her?
.................. Lol

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by eddykenny2: 7:02am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Ahhhhhh guy....e dey pain you...
see details abeg.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Bamz(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2017
MhissBelva:
Make we hear word abeg

Lol so vain like that.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by gameboyo: 7:08am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Which of his song is a one hit?
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Dotwillis1(m): 7:15am On May 11, 2017
AkieWillis:
Really
grin
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by LordOfNaira: 7:35am On May 11, 2017
dreamangel:

How come you know so much about women's hairdressing? It seems you are in the same boat with the person you are talking about.

Maybe he is/was a stylist.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Nobody: 7:39am On May 11, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
What is it with Nigerian woman and cheating? Always thinking of a guy to cheat with. How can you relate an innocent picture with cheating? Adesua is virtuous woman, pls don't infect her.
I know na. Maybe you are her brother,you both live together in the same house abi? Iranu

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Vindyk(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2017
I think dis post favoured d NCAN ;DI think dis post favoured d NCAN
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Bhet why is it paining you like this

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:11am On May 11, 2017
Trina0936:

I know na. Maybe you are her brother,you both live together in the same house abi? Iranu
Go fix yourself and stop calling me names. Not everyone is a cheat. When you see a guy the first thing that comes to ur head is to cheat, this is a really pitiable mentality. Stop shaming womanhood!
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by patonyx1: 8:22am On May 11, 2017
He's not a one hit wonder. Check your word (One-hit), he actually has more than 3 hit tracks.
smiley

Ralphlauren:

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On May 11, 2017
nnokwa042:
jalingo goat can u show us ur tribal Mark's? ,ewu meeeee undecided angry
lol @ highlighted smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.