Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna (81655 Views)

Basketmouth And Banky W Pictured Together In Dubai / Banky W Pictured With Toke Makinwa, Tobi Bakre, Lola Oj And Tboss / Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Ralphlauren(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

He is not one hit wonder.
Bambi and some of his songs are hits.

His mum is white, Irish, so that says a lot.
He didn't dye anything.
He always said he has his mother's hair and the dad's beards.
Fvck off

Is that a joke @ bolded? Hahahahahhahahahahhahaha

If that's the case, why isn't his beards black since he took after his father's beards?

His beards have also gotten the hair dye, relaxer and gel treatment grin
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by r2beez(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
Banky is an idiot..

Adesua has an open crush on Jidenna and there he is repping him..

I pity you,

By the time Adesua spreads legs for Jidenna he will know that kilishi no be suya.

Fox news is here

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by NLProblemChild(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Weather really helped them over there in the states
for ur mind u tink sea u go get likes again? ur comments sounds odd.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by IamAirforce1: 11:18pm On May 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
for ur mind u tink sea u go get likes again? ur comments sounds odd.
Seems the "Likes " my comments dey garner dey give you sleepless nights.

Young man, I don't post to get likes.
I just pour out my mind with a little bit of humor and that's it.

And sometimes too, people like my comment because it's coming from Airforce1. kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

If that's the case, why isn't his beards black since he took after his father's beards?

Okpo, he is mixed.
His mum is white.
Most Igbo men come out fine anyway , unlike yours

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Ralphlauren(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2017
ndustan:

His Mom is white,go read his biography.......and stop to dey jealous......that's his natural looks.

Natural looks shocked shocked

You must be blind as a bat and with the IQ of a cockroach if you really believe that is "his natural looks".

If you notice, he's been trying hard to cover his hair. You will always find him with a hat or cap on in his recent pictures.

To maintain relaxed, dyed and gelled hair is not easy. grin grin Ask your galfriend grin
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by SIRmanjar(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2017
Dotwillis1:
they said wie shu ask dah wia exactly iz paini u
HaHaHaHa!Na her flat yansh ad her tiny nippo dey pain am.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Seunnzy(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2017
MhissBelva:
Make we hear word abeg
Oga say make ah ask u..."where exactly is paining yhu?"
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Chuksdede(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2017
Fresh men....... Am cuter than them tho undecided
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by thecommunist(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Jidenna. The "one hit wonder" and "white man" wannabe from eastern nigeria.

When is he going to stop applying "relaxer" on his hair and beards and sleeking his hair down with hair gel grin grin

It looks like he even rolls the hair with hair rollers for women and applies setting lotion and pink oil grin

When is he going to auto dyeing his hair oxblood or is it auburn ?

Why is he ashamed of his black hair/Afro. undecided
he is an entertainer and what you've just described About him is called trade mark. Thats his trademark look and not being ashamed of his black hair . The industry is competitive and he needs to look different .

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by redooondo(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=56400743][/quote]e de pain her for that place grin grin
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by sweetilicious(f): 11:40pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
Banky is an idiot..

Adesua has an open crush on Jidenna and there he is repping him..

I pity you,

By the time Adesua spreads legs for Jidenna he will know that kilishi no be suya.
I don't think she will do that
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by rose54321: 11:40pm On May 10, 2017
love the cap, lets make Nigeria Great Again o
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by rose54321: 11:42pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Weather really helped them over there in the states
True talk o, the sun in Abuja alone is one of a kind. Couple that with long traffic jams, everything here in Nigeria is a struggle.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 10, 2017
Dotwillis1:
they said wie shu ask dah wia exactly iz paini u
E pain her say brother Banky want to marry another chick.

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by BlackOnassis(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Okpo, he is mixed.
His mum is white.
Most Igbo men come out fine anyway , unlike yours

Most Igbo men are also pathological liars. undecided
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by cuteme88(f): 11:55pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin grin

In fact ehhhhh! I need that Creme!!!! I thought i was fresh too until I saw yu both pics
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by adontcare(f): 12:03am On May 11, 2017
Dotwillis1:
I fresh pass both of them!!
undecided
pinshure or adonbeliv it
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:27am On May 11, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Most Igbo men are also pathological liars. undecided

And fine
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by BlackOnassis(m): 12:35am On May 11, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And fine

You are doing that lying thing again grin . I understand, it is inborn.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by grinmone: 12:46am On May 11, 2017
Cool
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Boc007(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2017
<s> Na WA o </s>
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Burgerlomo: 12:57am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
The weather in America is so different from the one in Hell Nigeria. If Jidenna spends a year in Nigeria he will look like sanyeri or Baba suwe grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Deepfreezer(m): 12:58am On May 11, 2017
MhissBelva:
Make we hear word abeg
Nne kedu? Babe sup?
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:01am On May 11, 2017
you nor know sey freshness dey get levo?
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by madjune(m): 1:46am On May 11, 2017
Banky knows this Jidenna is way ahead of him in every sense.

He's just admitting it stylishly before anyone else does.
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Nobody: 2:08am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I just have one question for you.

Wetin concern you?
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Crixina(f): 2:14am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:

When is he going to stop applying "relaxer" on his hair and beards and sleeking his hair down with hair gel grin grin

It looks like he even rolls the hair with hair rollers for women and applies setting lotion and pink oil grin

This brother is vexed!
Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by dreamangel: 2:14am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:

How come you know so much about women's hairdressing? It seems you are in the same boat with the person you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Neenie(f): 2:41am On May 11, 2017
Since Adesua has snatched Banky from me; i think its high time I slide into Jidenna's dm tongue

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by Omoluabi16(m): 2:44am On May 11, 2017
Neenie:
Since Adesua has snatched Banky from me; i think its high time I slide into Jidenna's dm tongue
jidenna is unreachable. consider us thirsty guys na. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.