Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim (35847 Views)

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Cabal Wants Certificate Case Lost So As To Have Both Buhari & Osinbanjo Removed / Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by thunderbabs: 9:48am On May 11, 2017
emi14:
We are tired of hearing about cabals every day. If you know the cabals mention their names. Cabals are nobody's name.

Mention deir names na mk dey gv u d spiritual catapault dey gave buhari undecided
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 9:48am On May 11, 2017
livinbygrace:

Go and ask importers mainly 5% what they are going through now,you will understand better,all of you should keep shouting "he no concern me' your eye will soon clear when it happens.

Yeah we know the hardship they are going through and that is why we want to breakaway. Please support us
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by uzoronwusa: 9:54am On May 11, 2017
swagagolic01:
I repeat this war should be between the north nd south west alone, the South East and south south re not included in this drama....... thank you

War over oil from south-south.una try.nigeria belongs to all, not some only.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by jayblaze001(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2017
nnol:
heard yesterday frm a reliable source dat bubu has finally agreed to resign,he has already informed the three former head of state(Obasanjo,Abdulsalami and IBB) and dat was the reason they held a meeting in niger state,obasanjo insisting for kwankwaso to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu nd abdulsalami insisting fr tambuwal to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu resign,bubu officially letter to be read on may 29.

Your information is right.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Omonigeriarere: 9:57am On May 11, 2017
fineboynl:
it's getting clear that osinbajo is the next president. but it will be in the form of acting and not a full control.

I also heard it that in the letter they told osinbajo to promise he would not run for 2019 and to sign. and that's why tinubu of lately is praising buhari and busy gathering supporters everywhere and now from PDP to decamped.

tinubu is a criminal and it will not work for him. I am in the opinion that the north should complete their 8years so that it can get to the east.

they shouldn't come again and scatter the zoning

Is 8 years enough? You could have told Northerners to rule Nigeria for life just because if your hatred for Tinubu .

Take it or leave it, God appoints Rulers and there is nothing you can do if Osinbajo's Presidency is among his plans.

Today, you complain against Northerners' penchant for power tomorrow you said otherwise: is that not the height of hypocrisy?
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Omonigeriarere: 9:58am On May 11, 2017
Iamzik:

Hmm ......that your source sef

Na todaynyou know them?

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by fineboynl(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Is 8 years enough? You could have told Northerners to rule Nigeria for life just because if your hatred for Tinubu .

Take it or leave it, God appoints Rulers and there is nothing you can do if Osinbajo's Presidency is among his plans.

Today, you complain against Northerners' penchant for power tomorrow you said otherwise: is that not the height of hypocrisy?

shut the shi.t up. it has to get the the east before it can get to the west again. osinbajo can't be reelected take my words. the north and east will not allow
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Omonigeriarere: 10:03am On May 11, 2017
[s]
ifitistrue:
Do u know that all 9 members of RCCG governing council are Yorubas? Do u
also know that no Igbo man is a Bishop in the Living Faith church( Winners
Chapel)? No Igbo Man is also a superintendent at Deeper Life Bible Church?
Do you also know that no Igbo man is also a senior Pastor @ Daystar
Christian center? Neither any one @ Kingsway International Christian Center?
The Igbos should know that the Messiah will come from among its people.
The disciples of Jesus Christ are Galileans like him, they should stop pumping
money into other tribe projects and yet complain about Igbo marginalisation.
We should start with what we can control. Go to any church but ensure that
part of your tithe and other big donations go to Igbo churches because soon
"it will be to your tents oh Israel"
Please send until it gets to all Igbo sons & daughters, because even in heaven,
as on earth, there is hierarchy and little segregation.
When you realise how much money that leaves the east every Monday you will
realise why Yorubas would not want you to get Biafra.
Have you ever seen a yoruba man read SUN news paper or champion news
paper.
Have how many Yorubas would you find in a church where an Igbo man is the
founder.
They hate you to the extent they will not let their houses to you unless their is
no choice than to give you the house.
How many Yorubas bank with Fidelity bank or diamond bank.
Your real enemy is known to you yet you look the other way round.
How much have you donated to your home church? Igbo make use of your
brain.
The mod will definitely throw this away because they would not want you to
know the truth.
Please this message is only for igbo awareness
Mod,please push to front page
[/s]

Back to your usual business: victim mentality. You will soon be delivered.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Omonigeriarere: 10:06am On May 11, 2017
[s]
fineboynl:
shut the shi.t up. it has to get the the east before it can get to the west again. osinbajo can't be reelected take my words. the north and east will not allow
[/s]

No more Biafra? Y still looking for Presidency in zoo? Confused Bigots everywhere.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Skubidude(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
We are attaching so much relevance to this cabal and therefore they keep stretching their wings.

Is legislative arm of government dead in this our country Nigeria

It seems the citizens knows the job better! Then why are we still paying them that bogus salary

The thing tire me o my sister. Evryday na soso cabal cabal we dey hear, me sef i be cabal.. ehe na wetin.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:09am On May 11, 2017
fineboynl:
it's getting clear that osinbajo is the next president. but it will be in the form of acting and not a full control.

I also heard it that in the letter they told osinbajo to promise he would not run for 2019 and to sign. and that's why tinubu of lately is praising buhari and busy gathering supporters everywhere and now from PDP to decamped.

tinubu is a criminal and it will not work for him. I am in the opinion that the north should complete their 8years so that it can get to the east.

LOL no be only East, LOL South East will not rule Nigeria in the next 20yrs..
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:11am On May 11, 2017
phantom24:

What do u want to do with the name?
Amaechi n fashola that was indicted what has been done til now?

indict by who? Which panel indict them please let have the sources of their indictment oooo..
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by proffemi: 10:15am On May 11, 2017
Ikechu0b:
Not shocking to me
...As for Osibanjo, the yoruba were willing to play second hand fiddle and betray the south just for power. Whatever happens, happens. The rest of South just butt out of it. Let them battle it out with the cabals or northerners or whoever. E no concern us.

This idiotic narrative continues.

Why can't you get it into your thick skull that the Yorubas voted for Jonathan (and rejected Buhari) when he seemed a good choice, but decided to vote him out when he didn't perform? There is no Yoruba block vote. I dislike Tinubu and his politics, but I supported what I felt at that time was the better of two very bad choices for the progress of Nigeria.

Please say no to tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by nnol(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2017
wristbangle:
Permutation and Combination analysis. Weldone o! Hmmm
dnt quote me again
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=emi14 post=56407778]We are tired of hearing about cabals every day. If you know the cabals mention their names. Cabals are nobody's name.[/quote
The cabals are
Elrufai
Abba kwari
Monguno
Hameed hasan
Daura
Buratai
Idris mohmd
Hadi siriki
Atiku
Magu
]
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
see how this woman just gain attention with her wolf cry
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by vickylincon(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2017
Ikechu0b:
Not shocking to me

If the North can create a story about Chibok girls kidnapping due to their desperation for Power. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing surprises me when it comes to them again.
They play politics like it's a mafia. That's why that country is the mess it is right now.

As for Osibanjo, the yoruba were willing to play second hand fiddle and betray the south just for power. Whatever happens, happens. The rest of South just butt out of it. Let them battle it out with the cabals or northerners or whoever. E no concern us.
so to you, the chibok story is a scam? I don't get you
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by collinsfhk(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2017
Osinbanjo will certainly ascend the throne but not without battle
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by dabossman(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
We are attaching so much relevance to this cabal and therefore they keep stretching their wings.

Is legislative arm of government dead in this our country Nigeria

It seems the citizens knows the job better! Then why are we still paying them that bogus salary

God will increase you in wisdom as you continue to speak the truth. Just too much relevance being given to this cabal as if they are some deity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:20am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
just negodu ?

Guy I like your signature. cool
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by sukkot: 11:22am On May 11, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Guy I like your signature. cool
i get signature ? make I go check am. This na old account. grin
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Tecno66: 11:38am On May 11, 2017
ismart:

http://sunnewsonline.com/dont-resign-under-any-circumstance-ex-presidential-aspirant-tells-osinbajo/
The ticket was a joint ticket. The north should remember that without Osinbajo/Tinubu factor Buhari would not have smelt aso rock not to talk of being sworn in as president.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by bigmann2017: 12:00pm On May 11, 2017
yesterday's win didn't come as a surprise, neither will today's.. call or whatsapp now to be a winner with me and my source and thank me later..

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Tecno66: 12:06pm On May 11, 2017
nnol:
heard yesterday frm a reliable source dat bubu has finally agreed to resign,he has already informed the three former head of state(Obasanjo,Abdulsalami and IBB) and dat was the reason they held a meeting in niger state,obasanjo insisting for kwankwaso to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu nd abdulsalami insisting fr tambuwal to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu resign,bubu officially letter to be read on may 29.
If Buhari resigns today, he will receive his healing, His crime is the freedom he gave Fulani herdsmen to operate.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Tecno66: 12:14pm On May 11, 2017
he will also be made to agree not to remove any of PMB's appointees. The other story is that any northerner who becomes president in 2019 will spend 8years. PMB's 2years will be a bonus.
fineboynl:

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by positivetaught: 12:46pm On May 11, 2017
You all keep shouting cabal cabal!!,I thought there can not be a cabal in the government of the new sheriff in town, what an irony. time shall tell.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by olajizz01(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
swagagolic01:
I repeat this war should be between the north nd south west alone, the South East and south south re not included in this drama....... thank you
But when your bowler hat son/adopted son was in the same situation,prominent yorubas(Prof soyinka,Falana etc) who stood behind him and we hardly heard the voice of your people.Anyway we don't need you,we can fight for ourself,we know when to talk/fight when its time.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by mytym(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2017
nnol:

I really don't know if this is true...but everything that has been happening is a direct outcome of the meeting. I mean it's glaring the days preceding the meeting PMB was reported to be;

Working from home ( home/office)

Allegedly being fed intravenously

Anaemic.

After that meeting Chibok distraction, Bubu left the country (after the jumat media scam).

Now military reshuffle.

Technically Nigeria is being ruled using military tactics. If what FFK said is true about the changing of security details of VP Osinbajo, then the coming days will get interesting in Aso rock.

The C-in-C himself is a retired general and the guys controlling this scam 'country' (IBB, OBJ, Abdusalami, TY Danjuma) are all retired generals.

In simple terms I couldn't agree less with you because that meeting is already giving birth to clear actions and there's more to come.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by MrIkebuk(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2017
swagagolic01:
No. It's now time for the Southwest to unite with the rest of the South to rescue Nigeria from their oppressors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 General Elections / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too / DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.