Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim (35839 Views)

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Cabal Wants Certificate Case Lost So As To Have Both Buhari & Osinbanjo Removed / Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by ismart: 6:42am On May 11, 2017
A former presidential aspirant, Princess Hadiza Ibrahim, has appealed to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo not to resign under any circumstance so that he would not betray the confidence Nigerians reposed in his joint mandate with President Muhammdu Buhari.

In an exclusive interview with Daily Sun in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, on Wednesday, she raised the alarm that some cabal were scheming to get Osinbajo out of the way ahead of 2019 general elections.

Hadiza, who stated that she could bet with her life that President Buhari is not a thief and meant well for the country, said: “In fairness, I also believe in Osinbajo. For the little time that Buhari was away on medical vacation recently, Osinbajo tried his best for this country. The value of naira appreciated. I am sure with time again, the value of naira will be on a higher side and dollar will be on a lower side.”

According to her, Nigerians should note that the mandate they gave to Buhari, “is not just for Buhari; it is a joint mandate for Buhari and Osinbajo.

“Vividly, by the analysis probably done by me, if Buhari and somebody else and not Osinbajo had contested the presidential election in 2015, Buhari might not have come to power. I believe Osinbajo is a God sent man. He is a pastor an I see him as a prophet too because is so simple.”

Hadiza noted that the first time Osinbajo was the Acting President, apart from ensuring the appreciation of value of naira, he also toured the Niger Delta area of the country with a view to ensuring that militants stopped blowing up gas pipelines and other activities inimical to the progress of Nigeria, adding that there were results “but I am not advising him to continue that way because I don’t trust those people.

“I am sure God wants to use Osinbajo to rectify this country. So, I believe in Buhari/Osinbajo joint mandate. I want to give Osinbajo this advice that under no circumstance because of our vote and the trust we put in the his joint ticket with Buhari, he should not resign. The votes that brought them to power were for Buhari and Osinbajo. He should not disappoint us.

“I cast my vote because it is Buhari/Osinbajo. The vote is a debt on them. So, they should have the fear of God. So, Osinbajo should not resign, no matter what. The cabal should have the fear of God.

“Osinbajo should not be afraid of any threat from anywhere. Nobody is above God. Since he is a man of God, he should stand by God. He should not be forced to resign and he should not resign on his own. He should continue to hold the mandate for President Buhari. When the Buhari gets well, he should handover to him. But in the absence of Buhari, he should not be forced to resign.”

Fieding questions on the likelihood that the perceived cabal might want to use the National Assembly to impeach Osinbajo? Hadiza responded: “Why would the National Assembly impeach Osinbajo? For what offence? I Hadiza Ibrahim will not agree to that. I am crying out now. The change we asked for is reality. It is change for progress, and a change to move the country forward. It is not a change for different things.

“I believe in Buhari and Osinbajo joint mandate. I am crying now because I don’t understand where things are going to in Nigeria now. The cabal may ask him to resign, let me use this medium to tell him, he should not. Osinbajo has a mandate because we voted for Buhari and him. The mandate will last till May 29, 2019. So, he should not be coerced to resign so that he would not betray the confidence we have in him.

http://sunnewsonline.com/dont-resign-under-any-circumstance-ex-presidential-aspirant-tells-osinbajo/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by kingteaser619(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2017
wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by nnol(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2017
heard yesterday frm a reliable source dat bubu has finally agreed to resign,he has already informed the three former head of state(Obasanjo,Abdulsalami and IBB) and dat was the reason they held a meeting in niger state,obasanjo insisting for kwankwaso to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu nd abdulsalami insisting fr tambuwal to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu resign,bubu officially letter to be read on may 29.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by tinkinjow: 6:57am On May 11, 2017
Be careful before they send bokos after you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by nnol(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2017
i mean official letter of resignation.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Miles300: 7:01am On May 11, 2017
Invincible cabals

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by emi14: 7:05am On May 11, 2017
We are tired of hearing about cabals every day. If you know the cabals mention their names. Cabals are nobody's name.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by chriskosherbal(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2017
Hmmmm the Nigeria politics grin

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by simplyhonest(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2017
the kind of assumptions people make nowadays, you will think they are in the corridors of power where decisions are taken... pls let's not heat up the polity

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by fineboynl(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2017
it's getting clear that osinbajo is the next president. but it will be in the form of acting and not a full control.

I also heard it that in the letter they told osinbajo to promise he would not run for 2019 and to sign. and that's why tinubu of lately is praising buhari and busy gathering supporters everywhere and now from PDP to decamped.

tinubu is a criminal and it will not work for him. I am in the opinion that the north should complete their 8years so that it can get to the east.

they shouldn't come again and scatter the zoning

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by swagagolic01(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2017
I repeat this war should be between the north nd south west alone, the South East and south south re not included in this drama....... thank you

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 7:13am On May 11, 2017
Yes anything the cabals say we will follow because IPOB members are now doing criminal activities

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by wristbangle: 7:15am On May 11, 2017
nnol:
heard yesterday frm a reliable source dat bubu has finally agreed to resign,he has already informed the three former head of state(Obasanjo,Abdulsalami and IBB) and dat was the reason they held a meeting in niger state,obasanjo insisting for kwankwaso to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu nd abdulsalami insisting fr tambuwal to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu resign,bubu officially letter to be read on may 29.
Permutation and Combination analysis. Weldone o! Hmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by ttilda(f): 7:23am On May 11, 2017
there is nothing wrong with this.. its a govt of continuity.... 2019 will be interesting
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by obonujoker(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2017
Are the cabals crazy......

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Ikechu0b: 7:28am On May 11, 2017
Not shocking to me

If the North can create a story about Chibok girls kidnapping due to their desperation for Power. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing surprises me when it comes to them again.
They play politics like it's a mafia. That's why that country is the mess it is right now.

As for Osibanjo, the yoruba were willing to play second hand fiddle and betray the south just for power. Whatever happens, happens. The rest of South just butt out of it. Let them battle it out with the cabals or northerners or whoever. E no concern us.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by jieta: 7:30am On May 11, 2017
everybody heard from a reliable source, even me i heard from a reliable source that bubu and osibanjo will resign and i will be the next President.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Iamzik: 7:31am On May 11, 2017
nnol:

Hmm ......that your source sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by phantom24: 7:37am On May 11, 2017
emi14:
We are tired of hearing about cabals every day. If you know the cabals mention their names. Cabals are nobody's name.

What do u want to do with the name?
Amaechi n fashola that was indicted what has been done til now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Lobolintin(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2017
Am.from 5%

So ain't my biznes

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by three: 7:52am On May 11, 2017
If he resigns what can Nigerians (those who voted for him and those who didn't) do?

I ask because it is his right to resign.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by greatiyk4u(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2017
nnol:

And the conspiracy theory continues

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by hobermener: 8:07am On May 11, 2017
As a 5 percenter....

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:07am On May 11, 2017
All this Osibanjo media centre.. looking for cheap sentiment.

who be cabal.. dem no get name?

source nko? reliable not liable..

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Chuknovski(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2017
this baba won't resign the money and glory is too sweet to resign, Nigerian government has a way of distracting its citizens from the main thing, where's the budget? tell me one thing this government has done that will better the tomorow of Nigeria (apart from "corruption fight"wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Omotayor123(f): 8:07am On May 11, 2017
And will he resign simply because they want him to resign. Let the cabals keep hiding the VP already said they don't really exist.

Abeg Next News Jare undecided
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by calberian: 8:07am On May 11, 2017
Lai lai!

Wait a minute!

What if the ultimately inevitable happens to our president and them cabal members start scurrying to organise yet another Yar Adua-esque drama?

I figure that they will require cash (to seal lips) and a lot of propagation of ethnotribalism, both of which are at their disposal.

Ethnotribalism will be required to be able to transform simply wicked injustices to a war between regions, ethnicities and tribes instead of facing the fact on ground that people are hellbent on staying in power to amass stolen national wealth to the nation's own detriment.

Media, social, print, electronic e.t.c., will be used extensively so I implore our distinguished members of the NCAN to just chill out because, they're probably being used inadvertently to promote an agenda.

I suspect that we're in the 11th hour. I pray I'm wrong.

We must all watch. And pray

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:08am On May 11, 2017
On what purpose?Why didnt they tell buhari who is incapacitated to resign?He is the one who is unfit not osibanjo.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2017
We are attaching so much relevance to this cabal and therefore they keep stretching their wings.

Is legislative arm of government dead in this our country Nigeria

It seems the citizens knows the job better! Then why are we still paying them that bogus salary

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by USAbabe(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment / Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.