Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim (35846 Views)

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Cabal Wants Certificate Case Lost So As To Have Both Buhari & Osinbanjo Removed / Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2017
but I am not advising him to continue that way because I don’t trust those people.

grin grin grin
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Toluabigr8(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2017
we knw check below
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:08am On May 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

And the conspiracy theory continues
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Rainmaker69(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2017
Dear Mods, did she really "cry out"? Na wah for nairaland.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Bamz(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2017
emi14:
We are tired of hearing about cabals every day. If you know the cabals mention their names. Cabals are nobody's name.

Lol my name is Bamz Cabal-lero
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Justuceleague2: 8:11am On May 11, 2017
Presidential Aspirant don turn important political title abi?

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Kingspin(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2017
This is the type of news one hear in Nigeria from January to December. No hope for the country.

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2017
Miles300:
Invincible cabals

Exactly my thought. Whenever I hear the word cabals I ask myself who are the cabals? We need to know them so that we will know the people we will stone to death when the bubble burst.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:12am On May 11, 2017
nnol:
heard yesterday frm a reliable source dat bubu has finally agreed to resign,he has already informed the three former head of state(Obasanjo,Abdulsalami and IBB) and dat was the reason they held a meeting in niger state,obasanjo insisting for kwankwaso to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu nd abdulsalami insisting fr tambuwal to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu resign,bubu officially letter to be read on may 29.

Beer parlour gist grin grin
Reliable source indeed, I dey laugh for Spanish
Even vulcanizer get reliable sources for presidency

7 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by GavelSlam: 8:13am On May 11, 2017
nnol:
heard yesterday frm a reliable source dat bubu has finally agreed to resign,he has already informed the three former head of state(Obasanjo,Abdulsalami and IBB) and dat was the reason they held a meeting in niger state,obasanjo insisting for kwankwaso to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu nd abdulsalami insisting fr tambuwal to be vp to osibanjo wen bubu resign,bubu officially letter to be read on may 29.

Mama Ngozi don turn reliable source abi?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by jbaby265(f): 8:13am On May 11, 2017
No way.. Besides who is this cabal.. I guess they are in the air

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:15am On May 11, 2017
swagagolic01:
I repeat this war should be between the north nd south west alone, the South East and south south re not included in this drama....... thank you

How will that affect your life ?

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by KOBOJO: 8:17am On May 11, 2017
When i finally meet this cabal., i will make him pay for all the sufferings he made Nigerians pass through angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by livinbygrace: 8:17am On May 11, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Exactly my thought. Whenever I hear the word cabals I ask myself who are the cabals? We need to know them so that we will know the people we will stone to death when the bubble burst.

Abba Kyari,Mamman Lawan,Daura (DSS) and many more

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:17am On May 11, 2017
All Osibanjo needs to do is stay steady and calm

No need for any scheming whatsoever

Let nature take its full course

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by timecapsule: 8:18am On May 11, 2017
Who are the owner of NIGERIA? A devine protect in the hand of the living GOD, so therefore we can not be abandon. The end of this country is unfolding little by little, because it has complete its 46 years life span last year.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:19am On May 11, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

How many nearest politicians have been stoned? if you must know, cabals exist. They exist everywhere in every country. Their motives and names could be different but their presence is there.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Ugik(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2017
Hadiza noted that the first time Osinbajo was the Acting President, apart from ensuring the appreciation of value of naira, he also toured the Niger Delta area of the country with a view to ensuring that militants stopped blowing up gas pipelines and other activities inimical to the progress of Nigeria, adding that there were results “but I am not advising him to continue that way because I don’t trust those people.

U don't trust those people? But u contested elections to b the president of an entire nation,.thank God u lost

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:23am On May 11, 2017
Emmm... This one no consign 5 percenters cool
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by okoliexpress: 8:23am On May 11, 2017
R u sure of this your source? as long as Buhari did not say then its complete hogwash
nnol:

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by odomanis: 8:26am On May 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
the kind of assumptions people make nowadays, you will think they are in the corridors of power where decisions are taken... pls let's not heat up the polity

Who is heating up the polity ? Is it the ones plotting evil or the one exposing the evil and saying NO to it?
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by watered(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2017
Proudly 5% grin if you know what I mean.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Rider23: 8:28am On May 11, 2017
Na wah oh!
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nellybii: 8:28am On May 11, 2017
nnol:

Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by tonididdy(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2017
I-see-a-Man-of-GOD;not-a-VP:'''''''those-cabals-should-beware
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2017
ttilda:
there is nothing wrong with this.. its a govt of continuity.... 2019 will be interesting
I pray ooo
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by Justicealh3(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2017
Aunty pls go to other room go wait for your husband jore, Rubbish, buy Osinbajo his market for appointed U as a minister of women affairs. Mtswwww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by koning: 8:32am On May 11, 2017
livinbygrace:

Abba Kyari,Mamman Lawan,Daura (DSS) and many more

With El-Rufai as their 'Consigliere' He is pressing buttons from behind. I would also add the Emir of kano- Sanusi.

Anyway Osinbajo has no reason whatsoever to resign.
Re: Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim by sukkot: 8:32am On May 11, 2017
fineboynl:
it's getting clear that osinbajo is the next president. but it will be in the form of acting and not a full control.

I also heard it that in the letter they told osinbajo to promise he would not run for 2019 and to sign. and that's why tinubu of lately is praising buhari and busy gathering supporters everywhere and now from PDP to decamped.

tinubu is a criminal and it will not work for him. I am in the opinion that the north should complete their 8years so that it can get to the east.

they shouldn't come again and scatter the zoning
just negodu ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.