Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) (755 Views)

Couple caught having sex in barbers shop in broad daylight (video) / END TIME: Man Caught Having Sex With Tree In Broad Daylight (must Watch VIDEO) / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by blackman232: 7:01am On May 11, 2017
Common decency appears to be dead in this town – either that or this guy was just seriously $exually frustrated.
The man, who appears to be Nakked, was caught having $ex with a tree in broad daylight in a town thought to be in Florida.
The $exual encounter was spotted by one driver who stopped in shock and started filming the incident.
Footage shows the bearded man up against the trunk right by the side of the road with his clothes on the floor.
YOU MAY LIKE TO DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO
http://naijafastlink.com/end-time-man-caught-ex-tree-broad-daylight-video/

Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 11, 2017
shocked shocked

Oohh laaawd!

SAY NO TO DRUGS!
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by RoyalBlak007: 7:05am On May 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked

Oohh laaawd!

SAY NO TO DRUGS!

♤not drugs

♤"Love is blind"
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by StRichard(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2017
Chai! Love is truly blind
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 11, 2017
W.E.E.D
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 11, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤not drugs

♤"Love is blind"

Who knows..that tree got a sexy hole wink

But still SAY NO TO DRUGS... embarassed
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Who knows..that tree got a glory hole wink

grin
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by RoyalBlak007: 7:16am On May 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Who knows..that tree got a sexy hole wink

♤Everythings got a good &bad effect grin (Prescription is the best)✓

♤Höw's Vánilla? wink
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 11, 2017
xstry:
grin
grin

Nawa for u...i even avoided to use that word coz its too much grin grin grin

Have u tried using the glory hole too? wink
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Kondomatic(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2017
NIGERIA BLOGGERS......

Woman turns to a tree while having sex with a ritualist. Ladies Beware
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Nawa for u...i even avoided to use that word coz its too much grin grin grin

Have u tried using the glory hole too? wink

shocked grin
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 11, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Everythings got a good &bad effect grin (Prescription is the best)✓

♤Höw's Vánilla? wink

Vanilla is doing great..always beautiful as usual & keep her thang holy wink..ooh now i remember why u mentioned me in pet section ..
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:24am On May 11, 2017
Bad orgaam
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by RoyalBlak007: 7:27am On May 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Vanilla is doing great..always beautiful as usual & keep her thang holy wink..ooh now i remember why u mentioned me in pet section ..

♤her thang still holy!?

♤Damn she one Determined Bîtch gringringrin |her big fat ××× grin
Re: END TIME: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:

maybe his trying to make the digger hard

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This?? / To The Men - Get A Spine / In Tunisia, Women Pay To Be Virgins A Second Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.