Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Couple caught having sex in barbers shop in broad daylight (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple caught having sex in barbers shop in broad daylight (video) (3667 Views)

Couple Caught Having Intercourse On Public Bench In Broad Daylight (video) / Bizarre! Man Seen Having S£x With Mad Woman In Akwa Ibom Broad Daylight (video) / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple caught having sex in barbers shop in broad daylight (video) by Issafela: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
A randy couple were caught having sex in a town centre barbers shop in full view of stunned passersby and it was filmed and shared online.

The brazen pair were filmed in VIP Barbers in Greenock, Scotland, by a stunned onlooker at 4.40am on Sunday while he walked home from his job in a nightclub.

The couple were stationed at a visible spot in the shop and the lights were blazing to allow passers-by to see what should have been a private act.

The man who filmed the romp can be heard saying: @No danger – VIP barbers, twenty to five in the morning.  What the f***!”

He told The Sun Online: “I was on my way to a pal’s house after work when I saw it. It was the last thing I expected to see at that time of the morning.

The wild footage has been widely viewed since it was posted on social media.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/couple-caught-having-sex-in-barbers-shop-in-broad-daylight-video/

Re: Couple caught having sex in barbers shop in broad daylight (video) by RevenGeMission: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ordinary preview looks like it was shot with Nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: Couple caught having sex in barbers shop in broad daylight (video) by akprosperblog(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
I was here. . . . . . . .
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Watch As This LADY Is Unleashing Her Assets On Instagram, Fada!!! (videos). / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Finally Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video (photos) / Help Please. I Am About Canceling My Marriage Arrangements With My Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.