Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? (5218 Views)

PHOTO: Do Guys Still Act This Stupid / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by standog100: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
my friend's girlfriend is dating a married man along side my friend but she is always accusing him of cheating on her, and always shed tears at the slightest excuse.
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by Pweety4me(f): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2010
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by freecocoa(f): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2010
na wa ooo.
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by Self(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2010
not all girls double date there are some real, good, faithful once. But if any good girl double dates, then it should be as a result of the man's unfaithfulness. But those devilish types that double date even triple date, is as a result of the ogbanje spirit that was born after them. These types i fear them even when they bring gifts.
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by tammyswits(f): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
You are lying! You just wanted to start a topic, if you know your friend's girlfriend is dating a married man, then your friend would also know, and they wouldnt be together! Either you are the married man, or they are having an open relationship!
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by chelseabmw(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2010
all girls are the same,
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by r231(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
tammyswits:

You are lying! You just wanted to start a topic, if you know your friend's girlfriend is dating a married man, then your friend would also know, and they wouldnt be together! Either you are the married man, or they are having an open relationship!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by poosyfaka(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2010
tammyswits:

grin grin grin ROFLMAO grin grin grin

preach it sister, tell em to stop fabricating stories
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by TOPE20001(f): 1:47am On Jan 11, 2010
standog100:

my friend's girlfriend is dating a married man along side my friend but she is always accusing him of cheating on her, and always shed tears at the slightest excuse.

Boo hoo . . . lol tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by elecktra(f): 3:22am On Jan 11, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by iviix(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2010
all gurls are the same, descendants of DELILAH
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by na2day2(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2010
standog100:

no mind them jare, such is life

Self:

not all girls double date there are some real, good, faithful once. But if any good girl double dates, then it should be as a result of the man's unfaithfulness. But those devilish types that double date even triple date, is as a result of the ogbanje spirit that was born after them. These types i fear them even when they bring gifts.

stop trying to spoil our accusation angry angry angry

tammyswits:

shatap dia! angry angry angry u didnt allow him to finish, his friend is dating 2 married women grin grin grin na serious case of u do me, i do u twice, God no go vex tongue tongue tongue

TOPE2000!:

Boo hoo . . . lol tongue

if na guy do am una for don carry arms dey call us dogs, see ur life!
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2010
na2day?, since when did you become the SEXIST CLUB president.

See ya head like agege bread in water
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by na2day2(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2010
FL Gators:

na2day?, since when did you become the SEXIST CLUB president.

See ya head like agege bread in water

back to sender! angry angry angry angry thunder from calabar fire u! angry angry angry angry make i close my eyes allow una eliminate manhood, it will not happen tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2010
na2day?:

back to sender! angry angry angry angry thunder from calabar fire u! angry angry angry angry make i close my eyes allow una eliminate manhood, it will not happen tongue

How are we going to eliminate manhood? Did you give us a maneraser?

Men are doing that for us.
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by No2Atheism(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2010
gators chk the message i am sending on facebook
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2010
Ok. will check
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
dating a married man on the side,is a normal thing in nigeria

a girl needs those nice clothes etc grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Why don't you tell me. . .since you think they do?
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by koolchicco: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Topic

Because they always crave for more experiments,

Its in their gene, blood and even bone marrow to two-time (esp with Sugar Daddies).
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
What is the point of this thread? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by koolchicco: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
koolchicco:

And whats the point of this trash?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-383831.0.html

abiooo? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
koolchicco:

And whats the point of this trash?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-383831.0.html

You must be a stalker at watch.
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by koolchicco: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
See kettle calling. . .(U know naw),

Well if u don't have anything better to yan then shut it!!
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
standog100:

Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims?

Because women are the biggest hypocrites on planet earth.
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by koolchicco: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
^^^Supported! cool
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
koolchicco:

See kettle calling. . .(U know naw),

Well if u don't have anything better to yan then shut it!!

I want to see you shut it for me.
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by koolchicco: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
Wow, Internet is a bi.tch otherwise. . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyways, I'll indulge u just 'cos I like the profile pix. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by na2day2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2010
FL Gators:

How are we going to eliminate manhood? Did you give us a maneraser?

Men are doing that for us.

shatap dia! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by platinumnk(f): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2010
^ hey angry
Re: Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? by koolchicco: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2010
Hurray, my Sista is here! tongue

I missed Her loads! kiss kiss
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Official! Mr Romance Section. Male Category / . / What's The Longest & Shortest You Have Ever Had Sex For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.