Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

"Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever (3417 Views)

Going To University In Nigeria Is The Most Useless Thing Ever.. / Xenophobia In South Africa And Slay Queens Are Slaying / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by 2buffagain(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2017
Self proclaimed slay Queens are utterly useless. Ain't nobody of high self-worth gonna marry your ass if you're always trying to act like you are above everybody. A man would be doubly dumb to marry an arrogant woman like that in the West where women are dealing with men everyday collecting all his shiit.

Sis, Best you can hope to get is to be used as a fucktoy by dudes that blow the lies of "you're all that", lies you love so well... up your anus. In the real world these dudes are scanning for real women to take to mum.

Holdup sis. Sit down. Be humble.

2 Likes

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by professorfal: 11:34am On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by BlackDBagba: 11:35am On May 11, 2017
What happened Bros ? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by coolestchris(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2017
what about this ones

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

2 Likes

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by SINZ: 11:35am On May 11, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Chuknovski(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2017
you seem very pissed bro wadup,
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by whitebeard(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2017
abba wat happen nah op

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Nobody: 11:38am On May 11, 2017
Baba don press P grin

2 Likes

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Nobody: 11:38am On May 11, 2017
Be like say them don scam this one...Bros tell us the story.

4 Likes

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by 2buffagain(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2017
Chuknovski:
you seem very pissed bro wadup,

Pissed keh. I just dey advise the sisters.
The ones that get surprised that "he picked her over me?!!!"
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by mexxmoney: 11:42am On May 11, 2017
It seems a slay queen has slain the Op's heart of recent

1 Like

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Nobody: 11:52am On May 11, 2017
Lol
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Nobody: 11:56am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Be like say them don scam this one...Bros tell us the story.

The meme tho grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by 2buffagain(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:
what about this ones

There are fine girls, and there are self-assigned "slay Queens". 2 different things. I'm sure you know not all "slay Queens" are even fine.

The "slay Queen" mindset is simply one of constant arrogance, self-importance and little benefit to others. Sometimes a man just needs a girl who can be useful.

He's not gonna deal with that shiit forever wink

1 Like

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by moorevic(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2017
One annoying thing about these so called stray queens is that they think they are wiser than the next person.

3 Likes

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by SirMichael1: 12:05pm On May 11, 2017
Grief out brother. A problem shared is half solved. They are everywhere
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by moorevic(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2017
Is the beauty of a woman now measured by the number of men she's able to Bleep or brains or body endowment.
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Doctorfitz: 12:06pm On May 11, 2017
Lols.... Rule number one a help rendered is wasted, be wise next time.. Tit for tat is the key.
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Jaynom(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2017
Laffing My A$$ off. Op u seem pained o! I dey smell hidden codes for your post.

Anyway. Smart phones and social media have turned Alot of people especially women into narcissists. Women will show off their cleavage, their curves just to get likes and comments(and 99% Of them don't know they can make money off of likes and comments, that's by the way). It's a free world though where you can dress and behave "ANYHOW" but you cannot show us your bøøbz, your aśś and expect to attract a God fearing man. You will always attract DOGS and even when you meet a Nice guy, your dressing, your aura will activate the Dog in him. As for me, there are Types of women I enter relationships with and there are Types of women I have fun with. Peace!!
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 11, 2017
them don do op strong thing grin

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by Chuknovski(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2017
2buffagain:

Pissed keh. I just dey advise the sisters. The ones that get surprised that "he picked her over me?!!!"
grin grin
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by petxis(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2017
tongue

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by SexyNairalander: 10:55pm On May 11, 2017
booked

e be like say one slay queen don do you strong thing before

Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2017
2buffagain:
Self proclaimed slay Queens are utterly useless. Ain't nobody of high self-worth gonna marry your ass if you're always trying to act like you are above everybody. A man would be doubly dumb to marry an arrogant woman like that in the West where women are dealing with men everyday collecting all his shiit.

Sis, Best you can hope to get is to be used as a fucktoy by dudes that blow the lies of "you're all that", lies you love so well... up your anus. In the real world these dudes are scanning for real women to take to mum.

Holdup sis. Sit down. Be humble.

Well said bro, but sadly WE (men) are the only one to blame for this nonsense. By giving them any interest, by treating them as if they had any value (other than cuum dump), by following them and like their foolish photos on social media, we created this useless thing call slay BS.

NO woman can call (or proclaim) herself anything, if nobody follows her sorry aass , but her foolish female friends
Re: "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever by 2buffagain(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2017
coolestchris:
what about this ones

This is my analysis for those your girls, judging solely by the pictures.
Now Usually I'd walk up to a woman and converse with her before forming an opinion but if the pics are all I have to go by ...

Girl #1: Best body of the 4 (natural hair on point too), but has the typical vibe of your average self-important "slay queen". And if that is true, then ain't nobody got time for that. Self-important females aren't even fun to Bleep because many of them are prunes in bed. It's mostly about the visuals with most of them. Verdict: Manage for the week until something better comes next weekend

Girl #2: I can't see her face...and that ass looks fake as it lacks that middle vertical split. She must be wearing pampers. Verdict:
Disqualified!

Girl #3: Exquisite feminine aura. Knows the difference between self-respect and arrogance. Carries herself with dignity. Verdict:
Of the 4, I'd wife this one.

Girl #4: Freak! She'll do things the others won't. Verdict: Of the 4, I'd Bleep this one.

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught Our Rev Father Having S*x With My Sister; Man Narrates / Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.