Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger (3418 Views)

Video Of Driver Changing Gear In-between Thighs Of A Female Passenger Causes Sti / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by myeduposts: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
A bus drivers was captured changing his vehicle gear between a woman’s thighs.
In a online video, the female passenger, wearing short dress, is seen sitting closer to the driver, with......... CLICK TO READ MORE: https://reportarena..com/2019/09/taxi-driver-cut-changing-gear-between.html

Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by Simplecity(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
You cant even spell "caught"...
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by Kingkun69(m): 3:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Simplecity:
is that what this guy was saying because me I was confused
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by DesChyko: 5:59am On Sep 19, 2019
For him to be able to cut it between her thighs, she must have some sort of gullotine there shocked
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by myeduposts: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Simplecity:

CAn't someone do mistake

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by kingxsamz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Skit...
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by moorevic(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
If na him fellow man him go para....

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR / Pray For Annie Idibia, Shocking Video Of Tuface Idibia Wife Annie Idibia Undergo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.