Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Desire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desire (472 Views)

When you want a man other ladies desire. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desire by Marioplus(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2017
DO YOU DESIRE GOD'S PRESENCE AND INTERVENTION IN YOUR LIFE NOW?
I WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO PRAY THESE PSALMS 121, 51, 91, 23, 20, 141, 138 DAILY
THEN EVERY PASSING SECOND OF YOUR LIFE DECREE WITH ALL YOUR EMOTIONS, WILL-POWER AND CALCULATIVE REASONING {MIND}
"...BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST LIVES FOREVER, EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS MY LIFE; GROWTH IN HOLINESS, HEALTH, FAMILY, MARRIAGE, JOB, FINANCES, CARRIER E.T.C WILL ALSO LIVE FOREVER IN AN INCREASING WAY THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVELY WORKING IN MY LIFE NOW AND ALWAYS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN. {JOHN 14:19}
"WHATEVER YOU PERMIT ON EARTH,
IS PERMITTED IN HEAVEN,
WHATEVER YOU FORBID ON EARTH,
IS FORBIDDEN IN HEAVEN" {Mtt.18:18}
"Heaven and earth [as now known] will pass away, but My words will not pass away." {Mark.13:31}
JUST BELIEVE IN THE ABILITY OF JESUS CHRIST TO SAVE YOU!!!
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ON THE MOVE TO MANIFEST HIS WORD IN YOUR LIFE NOW thus
"And they went out and PREACHED EVERYWHERE {EVERY SITUATION OF YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW}, while the LORD {THE HOLY SPIRIT} was WORKING with them and CONFIRMING the WORD by the SIGNS that FOLLOWED.] (MARK.16:20).
HOLY SPIRIT, WE SURRENDER EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND WE ARE TO YOU, TAKE CONTROL IN YOUR OWN METHOD IN OUR LIVES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
Re: Desire by Samcent: 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
Marioplus:
DO YOU DESIRE GOD'S PRESENCE AND INTERVENTION IN YOUR LIFE NOW?
I WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO PRAY THESE PSALMS 121, 51, 91, 23, 20, 141, 138 DAILY
THEN EVERY PASSING SECOND OF YOUR LIFE DECREE WITH ALL YOUR EMOTIONS, WILL-POWER AND CALCULATIVE REASONING {MIND}
"...BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST LIVES FOREVER, EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS MY LIFE; GROWTH IN HOLINESS, HEALTH, FAMILY, MARRIAGE, JOB, FINANCES, CARRIER E.T.C WILL ALSO LIVE FOREVER IN AN INCREASING WAY THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVELY WORKING IN MY LIFE NOW AND ALWAYS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN. {JOHN 14:19}
"WHATEVER YOU PERMIT ON EARTH,
IS PERMITTED IN HEAVEN,
WHATEVER YOU FORBID ON EARTH,
IS FORBIDDEN IN HEAVEN" {Mtt.18:18}
"Heaven and earth [as now known] will pass away, but My words will not pass away." {Mark.13:31}
JUST BELIEVE IN THE ABILITY OF JESUS CHRIST TO SAVE YOU!!!
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ON THE MOVE TO MANIFEST HIS WORD IN YOUR LIFE NOW thus
"And they went out and PREACHED EVERYWHERE {EVERY SITUATION OF YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW}, while the LORD {THE HOLY SPIRIT} was WORKING with them and CONFIRMING the WORD by the SIGNS that FOLLOWED.] (MARK.16:20).
HOLY SPIRIT, WE SURRENDER EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND WE ARE TO YOU, TAKE CONTROL IN YOUR OWN METHOD IN OUR LIVES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
Just wondering why you prefer posting in romance section instead of religion?

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do We Nigerians Like Adding O To Our English? / INTIMACY (exclusively Baby(red:b)..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.