Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. (2923 Views)

Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by CILondon: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2010
Very interesting article from the man's point of view. As a woman, I tried not to get angry when I read it. angry
The url for the website is at the bottom, in my signature.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by CILondon: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2010
I actually thought it had some useful points in it - even though it is anti-woman
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by CILondon: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
I am surprised there are no replies to this thread considering Nigerian men are probably the most violent of wife beaters on the planet.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by H2O2: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
Because your articles are riddled with bullshit.  I didn't even bother to click your lame link.  The last piece of crap I read from your site was total hogwash.

@Topic, violence begets violence.  A violent creature should not be pardoned because of its gender.  It must be dealt with.
If you do not wanna be treated like a nuisance then don't act like one. I won't let you use your gender as an excuse to get away with being maniacal.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
In no way do I condone wife/girlfriend beating, it's just important to realise that Men are also humans, there is only so much one can take.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by H2O2: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
I agree. I wish I could just . . . . mine undecided anyz watevs
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by CILondon: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
H2O2:

Because your articles are riddled with bullshit. I didn't even bother to click your lame link. The last piece of crap I read from your site was total hogwash.

@Topic, violence begets violence. A violent creature should not be pardoned because of its gender. It must be dealt with.
If you do not wanna be treated like a nuisance then don't act like one. I won't let you use your gender as an excuse to get away with being maniacal.

Wow, its true what they say about Nigerian men, they really are violent aggressive and abusive. You've just proved it. No wonder the whole world hates Nigeerian men.

P/S
it wasn't a Nigerian WOMAN who took a bomb device onto a plane, was it? You'd never catch a Nigerian woman doing something as horrible as that. Sometimes I wonder what Nigerian women ever did to deserve scum like Nigerian men. It's not fair on us!
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by CILondon: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
H2O2:

Because your articles are riddled with . I didn't even bother to click your lame link. The last piece of crap I read from your site was total hogwash.

@Topic, violence begets violence. A violent creature should not be pardoned because of its gender. It must be dealt with.

H202
For the record, the article was written by misogynist women-hater likeyou - you should read it, you'll really like it and agree with it!
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2010
CILondon:

Wow, its true what they say about Nigerian men, they really are violent aggressive and abusive. You've just proved it. No wonder the whole world hates Nigeerian men.

P/S
it wasn't a Nigerian WOMAN who took a bomb device onto a plane, was it? You'd never catch a Nigerian woman doing something as horrible as that. Sometimes I wonder what Nigerian women ever did to deserve scum like Nigerian men. It's not fair on us!

You haven't met every nigerian man though, have you?

There are bad seeds in every race.

How do you know you'd never catch a Nigerian woman doing something as horrible as that? Funny, that's what alot of people were saying about Nigerians in general, that they love their life too much and can never be terrorists, and then Farouk came along lol

What I'm trying to say is stop with the generalisations.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by H2O2: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
ibkaye:

You haven't met every nigerian man though, have you?

There are bad seeds in every race.

How do you know you'd never catch a Nigerian woman doing something as horrible as that? Funny, that's what alot of people were saying about Nigerians in general, that they love their life too much and can never be terrorists, and then Farouk came along lol

What I'm trying to say is stop with the generalisations.
Do not attempt be diplomatic with, or to enlighten that lunatic. She is a lost cause I tell you, and I say that in the nicest way. She prides herself on her irrational, obtrusive generalizations.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by H2O2: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
CILondon:

H202
For the record, the article was written by misogynist women-hater likeyou - you should read it, you'll really like it and agree with it!

Who misinformed you? I love, love, love, love women.
I just enjoy harrassing simpletons like yourself, who (though seemingly innocent) carelessly conspire to disseminate unfounded lies.
Who in their wise minds would swallow your bunkum? Pathetic. It's the easily led fools who don't know any better that I feel sorry for.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by H2O2: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2010
CILondon:

P/S

Lol, I can't stress this next point enough - you are a foolish attention-seeking junk-writer . . . nothing more.

Showing your true color now aren't you? You have transitioned from the course of the topic - "dealing with a violent woman" - to satisfying your impulse to bash Nigerian men.

You didn't have to use this topic as a decoy. I can see through your igbe dudu. Useless girl.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by 190: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2010
ok then whats the way forward~

what can we really do in dealing with a VIOLENT WIFEY~
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by CILondon: 4:29am On Jan 13, 2010
H2O2:

Lol, I can't stress this next point enough - you are a foolish attention-seeking junk-writer . . . nothing more.

If you feel that way, then step away from this thread and keep on stepping.
Nairaland is a very, very large forum, I'm sure you can find other threads to comment on that you like. So step away from mine.
Thank you very much and Goodbye.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by H2O2: 4:31am On Jan 13, 2010
CILondon:

If you feel that way, then step away from this thread and keep on stepping.
Nairaland is a very, very large forum, I'm sure you can find other threads to comment on that you like. So step away from mine.
Thank you very much and Goodbye.

What if I refuse? angry
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by oyinda3(f): 4:40am On Jan 13, 2010
post the link to the article so we can see it. undecided

isn't the obvious answer to divorce the wife or break up with the gf? undecided oh well. . .
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by H2O2: 4:43am On Jan 13, 2010
oyinda.:

post the link to the article so we can see it. undecided
The point is she wants you to visit the site so she can expose you to her other sexist articles.
Re: How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. by bkbaybe99: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2010
CILondon:

P/S

below are examples of your  oh, so innocent, non violent nigerian women:

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr961011.htm

http://afrora.com/index.php?id=265758&cursor=0&blogs=0&sort=tv&loc=en_US

http://bossip.com/115505/wth-nigerian-woman-chopped-off-boys-head-pictured-evidence/

http://blogs.app.com/saywhat/2009/01/07/jealous-wife-fatally-stabs-husband-over-dinnertime-phone-call/

http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/NigerianKillsBoyfriend.html

with women like this, why should i be scared if im in a relationship with medusa?

(1) (Reply)

Orikinla / How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice / She Wants To Borrow My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.