Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? (7523 Views)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? / How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by eyoniggar(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2010
I mean can you stick to a girl you love,
but sometimes slap or hit you to any slight
provocation?

Do you think love would condone such
acts and tolerate it?

Just kinda confused here,
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by nana(f): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2010
Love? Condone violence?? Nah,not in my world
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by mamagee3(f): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2010
Enough of all these meaningless threads now. . .You guys should go and get laid. cool
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 12, 2010
You will eventually end up killing eachother so better bow out now than regret later.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by KennyG6(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2010
oh yeah, i'm into wild violent intimacy, i am A MASOCHIST!! grin grin
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by H2O2: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2010
impossible.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Sauron1: 12:34am On Feb 12, 2010
Violent girlfriends are fun.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Feb 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Violent girlfriends are fun.

Kenny_G:

oh yeah, i'm into wild violent intimacy, i am A MASOCHIST!! grin grin

Death grin cheesy
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by KennyG6(m): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Death grin cheesy
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2010
Kenny_G:

smiley smiley smiley smiley

so tell me, what is there to like abt violent sex? grin
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2010
Violence is Violence and we all know violent people are dangerous,
So a violent girlfriend cannot be tolerated.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by googles: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]why would i slap and hit my boyfriend   undecided undecided
that would only make him a wussy or better still MRS GOOGLES[/size]
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:01am On Feb 12, 2010
eyoniggar!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'll give you some advice. . .somewhere else.
but overall, they cannot be tolerate.
i'll elaborate further next time. cool
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by H2O2: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]why would i slap and hit my boyfriend undecided undecided
that would only make him a wussy or better still MRS GOOGLES[/size]
Are you saying he should beat you like a goat if you attempt such?
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by daylae(m): 1:04am On Feb 12, 2010
Violent gf yes! Violent wife no!
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by maximized(m): 1:06am On Feb 12, 2010
@Topic, Not in this life unless you want me to have swollen cod all the time just like the wussy in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnh7FvcWOWs&feature=related
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by ruskiee(m): 1:10am On Feb 12, 2010
Violence ke. Mba o tongue
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by eyoniggar(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Enough of all these meaningless threads now. . .You guys should go and get laid. cool

Mama-gee wetin be ya own?

Am i the one that swore you'll never get
attention from any man in this world?
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by yjay(f): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2010
eyoniggar:

Mama-gee wetin be ya own?

Am i the one that swore you'll never get
attention from any man in this world?

lol, i dont think a violent person should be tolerated in either sexes, i ve an aunty who used to hit her husband, nice man might i add,,,my aunty has always been aggressive anyways,i mean she can fight with anyone, anywhere from conductors, to mechanics name it shes fought them,,,any slightest thing she would hit her husband, it was a bad bad marriage & the guy cldnt take  it anymore & left so @poster if u can cope with the strain & emotional heartache, just so u know it definitely takes a toll on everyone in the family including the kids,
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Onchedu(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2010
Not in this life time. vioWHAT? Can't happen. Me sef never violent finish na chic wey violent I wan dey han with? Cest ne pas possible lai lai.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by smooooooth: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2010
no way, a non violent one is enuf trouble, talkless of a violent one. abeg!
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by atilla(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2010
^^^ abi o
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by snthesis(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2010
@poster
u neva get money, if u get her violence go cool down sharp sharp cool
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by whitelexi(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2010
Is she mad?

Or she no dey fear?

well, na guys wey smallish wey girls go fit slap slap anyhow. . . When one of my palms is the size of the average girl's head, we have never had a problem with violence grin grin grin
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by KennyG6(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2010
whitelexi:

Is she mad?

most likely grin grin grin
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2010
whitelexi:

Is she mad?

Or she no dey fear?

well, na guys wey smallish wey girls go fit slap slap anyhow. . . When one of my palms is the size of the average girl's head, we have never had a problem with violence grin grin grin

shocked  shocked  shocked

C'mon honey, be a sport . .  It's called 'pre-intimacy'  wink  cheesy
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Dark1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2010
snthesis:

@poster
u neva get money, if u get her violence go cool down sharp sharp cool

Lmao!

@ topic: I find it (violence) romantic! cheesy Its recommended b4 sex but I can't marry a violent babe oooh! cheesy
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by r231(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
nope
so i will let some chick beat the crap out of me cus of love
nahhhh dats LOST grin cheesy
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by sammyjay4: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
HABA!Is dat a question?the question sud be- can a girl put up with a guy dat beats dem?
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by foyeks2001(f): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
violent kee, Olorun maje ari ooo
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by bkbabe99: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2010
I "kinda" dated this crazy ho from the benin/ishan tribe. Binch was mad violent.Even if I decided to go steady with her, her violence would have kept me away. She always boasted of how she gave her exes crazy problems. One day, I got mad that she hit me for no reason and I had to beat the ho down; funny thing, she loved it!!! In her warped way of thinking she always said if a guy hit her it showed he loved her; I guess that's one of the main reasons I always refrained from hitting her:I aint wanna send the wrong impression! Well, the day I hit her back was the last time she seen me! So, no, a violent person, of either gender, is best avoided!!!
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by eyoniggar(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2010
bk/babe99:

I "kinda" dated this crazy ho from the benin/ishan tribe. Binch was mad violent.Even if I decided to go steady with her, her violence would have kept me away. She always boasted of how she gave her exes crazy problems. One day, I got mad that she hit me for no reason and I had to beat the ho down; funny thing, she loved it!!! In her warped way of thinking she always said if a guy hit her it showed he loved her; I guess that's one of the main reasons I always refrained from hitting her:I aint wanna send the wrong impression! Well, the day I hit her back was the last time she seen me! So, no, a violent person, of either gender, is best avoided!!!

Exactly what I have been thinking regarding this one. Although she has never expressed beating as a way
of showing love to her. But she sometimes enjoy it while she cries. I would not lie, I give her a dose of
what she needs after misbehaving and hitting me.

Another thing is, I enjoy the violence, I find it sexy and romantic,
but attimes, it goes out of hand and I feel disguted and furious.

Another consideration is that babes is just 18, please dnt crucify me,
I have dated smally way younger than her that were never violent.

In my case, I can tolerate it, but can never marry such a girl
in as much as I would really love to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? / besty_) / She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.