Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos (13378 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by ponti93(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2017
Handsome Guys go tru d same tin na... So y d complaint

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Marrtynze(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Most responsible men assumes u are taken already because of ur beauty,they don't bother coming close for fear of rejection...while some other men only wants to take picx with u and flaunt ur beauty to their friends and nothing more...

They dont believe that u will ever be faithful to them if they start up something with u...
I like your confidence, it's attractive
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by ismart: 8:37pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Most responsible men assumes u are taken already because of ur beauty,they don't bother coming close for fear of rejection...while some other men only wants to take picx with u and flaunt ur beauty to their friends and nothing more...

They dont believe that u will ever be faithful to them if they start up something with u...
very arrogant set of people. The less beautiful ones are more humble. Most of these kind of girls feel that men will always flock around them because of their beauty and it gets into their head.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by shinarlaura(f): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
dharamanil:
Even from her complain of thinking she is too beautiful is a problem.

Guys are more interested in attitude than looks, with the right attitude, people who are able to withstand you would come for you.

Imagine looking like this and playing the usual hard to get game mehn,,, a young man would just swerve because he would feel alotta people are after u and u prolly playing games with him.

The advice is whenever u see a person u like and he likes u too, fasten thingz up

Exactly.

If u re beautiful but ur altitude stinks then u re sending the guys away.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by yellow237(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2017
still looking for the beautiful girl sha
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 11, 2017
well she can hook up to a rich old sugar daddy if the young men are scared in dating her cheesy.or are there no rich old sugar daddies in Manchester? anyway if she were in naija I am sure one of these rich old men would have asked her out cheesy.By the way atiku is shopping for a new wife since he"s gunning for the 2019 presidential polls cheesy.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 11, 2017
ikbnice:
the fact is that beautiful girl are more likely to cheat because of the number of admires they gonna have.
bros dis assumption is wrong.cheating has nothing to do with looks.fugly girls also cheat as well.its all in d mind
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Most responsible men assumes assume. u are taken already because of ur beauty,they don't bother coming close for fear of rejection...while some other men only wants to take picx with u and flaunt ur beauty to their friends and nothing more...

The word "men" is a plural noun so it has to go with a plural verb.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by horciglowri(f): 10:39pm On May 11, 2017
Hahaha

rashfat:

Confession time
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by LaurelP(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2017
A beautiful lady with a welcoming and friendly attitude will always have men around her, infact she'll be confused as to who to choose.

When you feel that men should bow and worship you because you're beautiful, that's where the problem starts. They will bow just to take u to bed and flaunt you around, but never have any serious relationship with you.

Ladies work on your attitudes, forget about all the Mary Kay. You rub all the Mary Kay with a very poor attitude and lack of basic human relationships skills and u think ur shining face will get u a man.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by goingape1: 11:51pm On May 11, 2017
fortunarld:
Cherelle Neille believes she has been unable to find a boyfriend because she is too good-looking. The 26-year-old single mother from Manchester, claims her beautiful face is a curse - because potential boyfriends only see her as arm candy.

The shop assistant and aspiring actress says her dating life has been a disaster because of her looks and finds that men only want to parade her to their friends and take photos with her.

Cherelle also claims her looks can make men intimidated by her, with most assuming she doesn't have a nice personality.

The stunner has since given up on love - as she is sick of men objectifying her and simply wishes they would like her for her character rather than her appearance.Former model Cherelle said: 'I feel as though plain Janes have it easier because men will actually get to know their personality as their looks are merely average.

'Whereas for me, it's always the wrong attention, they never want to know me as a person. 'Plain girls end up with the long lasting relationships and I'm the one kissing all the frogs. 'I am sick of people assuming I am nasty when I am really a lovely person. My looks attract the wrong guys and it has been really hard, now I am completely over men.

'They continually think just because I'm good looking, I am going to be rude or stuck up. They say to me "oh you think you are too good-looking don't you?" - which is ridiculous.'Cherelle added: 'Whenever I am on a date, they only care about what I look like, they never even listen to what I am saying. 'My last boyfriend just paraded me around to his friends and only cared about having his photo taken with me. No man I've met so far is ever actually interested in having a conversation with me.'She claims being attractive has not only impacted her love life, but also her friendships.

Cherelle says she has been having trouble with her dating life for years. With failed relationships and disastrous dates, she wishes her looks stop attracting the wrong attention.

VIEW MORE PHOTOS SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/meet-beautiful-woman-who-says-shes-too.html

lalasticlala mynd44
did I just read single mother? undecided

who the hell will want to date a single mother if not imbec1les undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by goingape1: 11:54pm On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Will you keep quiet? What do you know about men that makes you think she's single because men think she's taken?

Do you know her? Do you know her character/attitude?

If the reason she's single is because men think she's taken then why do we have average looking and ugly girls that are still single?

How did the married beautiful ones get their husband?

Refiner abi Rihanna, no provoke me.
and The woman in question is a single mother!

who phucked her?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bomasek(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2017
horciglowri:
Abi na nd sum will b givin u stupid story
It is well babe God hlp us
I no understand your book of lamentation cause u just yellow to me not too fine

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by IHate9jerians(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2017
goingape1:
did I just read single mother? undecided

who the hell will want to date a single mother if not imbec1les undecided
To me,single mothers are just like women over the age of 28.They can go fucck themselves

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2017
lefulefu:

bros dis assumption is wrong.cheating has nothing to do with looks.fugly girls also cheat as well.its all in d mind

A study which explains the high rate of Hollywood divorces has found that being attractive could actually be a relationship liability. The study also says that being good-looking makes you more likely to cheat and be attracted to other people. While few people will be reaching for their violins, this leads to a higher break-up rate for the most beautiful.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4330082/Being-good-looking-make-likely-cheat.html
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2017
goingape1:
and The woman in question is a single mother!

who phucked her?
I tire oo.

Maybe her spiritual husband

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Euopal(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
This world is changing. Imaging the type of pictures someone sent me to post on my blog. [url=sourcefact.com]View photos[/url]
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 12, 2017
l
Kondomatic:

A study which explains the high rate of Hollywood divorces has found that being attractive could actually be a relationship liability. The study also says that being good-looking makes you more likely to cheat and be attracted to other people. While few people will be reaching for their violins, this leads to a higher break-up rate for the most beautiful.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4330082/Being-good-looking-make-likely-cheat.html
some of these things put on the internet are just jargons.dont Just accept everything u read.not all the actors and actresSes in Hollywood are goodlooking.there have been cases of fugly Hollywood actresses having a broken marriage as well.take jay z for example.forget the goldchains he wears or expensive suits.is he goodlooking?...but then it was said he cheated on beyouncy with Rihanna.wat of our calebs in naija? take empress njama for example.she"s not attractive but timaya broke up with her cos of her promiscuous nature.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2017
lefulefu:
l
some of these things put on the internet are just jargons.dont Just accept everything u read.not all the actors and actresSes in Hollywood are goodlooking.there have been cases of fugly Hollywood actresses having a broken marriage as well.take jay z for example.forget the goldchains he wears or expensive suits.is he goodlooking?...but then it was said he cheated on beyouncy with Rihanna.wat of our calebs in naija? take empress njama for example.she"s not attractive but timaya broke up with her cos of her promiscuous nature.
Sir, Daily Mail is a reputable source.

Secondly, when we say that a group or a person do a particular thing more or better, it doesn't mean that the other party do not do it all.

People who come first after a school exam are always rewarded, this doesn't mean that they're the only ones who did well in the exams. You get my drift.

Nobody is saying that ugly people are not promiscuous, they're but statistically speaking, the beautiful ones cheat more.

Thanks.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Temptee101(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Rubbish I have seen girls much prettier than her @ Otigba junction lukin 4guys dt would take em home 4d night...
042 bu egwu eji
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Akinwale14(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2017
Single mother,d idiot don born sef.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by mykel25(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
An example of a beauty without brain
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by rashfat(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2017
horciglowri:
Hahaha

I lie? Holla me @ uwa1988@gmail.com our story fit change
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2017
horciglowri:
Abeg I am nt slayin enitin oo
Sure I did even tho d rain touch me small
Hope u did same 2?

Hello young Lady. How's the Sunday going and how are you doing?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by horciglowri(f): 9:26pm On May 14, 2017
Hi young man, my sunday was smooth and it went well.
Nd urs?

bravesoul247:
Hello young Lady. How's the Sunday going and how are you doing?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 14, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Its always like that with pretty ladies like us , but if u focus on being you! Your real man will see you, be obsessed with you, go through intense investigation about u and woo you likes real man should , and also wife you, in the midst of people and friends warning him to stay off you, cause of same thing we've all heard all through the years , that pretty girls like us cannot be kept , whereas the friends of your bf just wnat to lay u and clean mouth
And the deal breaker will be when your man will sensibly keep u away from his friends, he won't show u off to them , cos he knows what they will say next . he will virtually protect u from negative comments and in the chagrin of everyone , u end up his bride .
So pretty ladies,no need loosing sleep over this issues. All those men who are so insecure to woo and love u for keeps , do not deserve any one of u.
Keep faith , do what u love best and your own bone of bone will connect with u and will never let u go.

Strange enough the very pretty ladies are the most grounded, humble and hardworking wife materials we have out there.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
horciglowri:
Hi young man, my sunday was smooth and it went well.
Nd urs?

mine was great but boring. Wanted to go for an introduction with my guy but canceled it (his girl traveled)
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by horciglowri(f): 10:14pm On May 14, 2017
Ehyaa sorry

bravesoul247:
mine was great but boring. Wanted to go for an introduction with my guy but canceled it (his girl traveled)
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2017
horciglowri:
U nt alone babe, itz jos crazy wen u ar beautiful, getting a real relationship is nt easy at all.
Inshot d guys u like won't even like u sef, evri1 will jos friendzone u. Mtchhew

Really? But you are just an average Jane
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by ezychris(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2017
horciglowri:
U nt alone babe, itz jos crazy wen u ar beautiful, getting a real relationship is nt easy at all.
Inshot d guys u like won't even like u sef, evri1 will jos friendzone u. Mtchhew

Hmmmmm
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2017
horciglowri:
Ehyaa sorry

Thanks jare. Hope you went to church today and I'm sure you mentioned my moniker in your prayers too abi?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by binary007: 10:44pm On May 14, 2017
You are still a learner in wrong relationship
Ask Taylor Swift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.