Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. (13316 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Francis32: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Have u ever slept with a decent girl without toasted her. How easy... share your experience.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Sirangle12(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Plenty nah

Countless times
Especially in the university

29 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Carndidlaydee: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2022
During my final year days wen I was abt going for Nysc

And you write like this undecided lipsrsealed

Ican bet my teat you schooled in the west ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Dalnadoni: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Serveral times, thats even my area of specialty...grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by PoliteActivist: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Francis32:
Have u ever slept with a girl without toasting her. share your experience.

Slept with as in fucking or just sleeping?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by culf: 2:31am On Sep 24, 2022
I remember one guy for sch, he was coming to me house, he meet one babe for road, they got talking, he ask babe to follow him go see his guy. they came, I wasn't home, they went back to his house. my guy notice condom don finish come nack raw. After babe go, he wan die, na there everything come dey play for his head; how he meet babe for first time and less than 2 hours nack raw.

#Guys....na God go save us.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by okoroemeka(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Francis32:
Have u ever slept with a girl without toasting her. share your experience.
I have nacked many without even knowing their names,infact I have nacked a pretty corper I gave a lift in my car ,we stopped along the expressway and entered bush when it became obvious that an accident is certain considering how she was giving me head while I was driving,I didn't even know her name,konji no dey mercy some girls

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Baronthecelebri: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Why will I do that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Francis32: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
I have nacked many without even knowing their names,infact I have nacked a pretty corper I gave a lift in my car ,we stopped along the expressway and entered bush when it became obvious that an accident is certain considering how she was giving me head while I was driving,konji no dey mercy some girls
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Francis32: 6:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Sirangle12:
Plenty nah

Countless times
Especially in the university
But majority of 'decent' girls no go gree unless you toast first...

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to lie their lives out just to feel among. grin grin When in reality, they've passed through so many heartbreaks and rejections from we ladies hence the reason they retired to being "Online Redpillers" and taking their frustrations out at any slightest provocation grin grin

I get PMs from them everyday, but guess what? They use their alternate monikers to do it because shame wouldn't allow them to use their main monikers grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2022
culf:
I remember one guy for sch, he was coming to me house, he meet one babe for road, they got talking, he ask babe to follow him go see his guy. they came, I wasn't home, they went back to his house. my guy notice condom don finish come nack raw. After babe go, he wan die, na there everything come dey play for his head; how he meet babe for first time and less than 2 hours nack raw.

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!! grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Baronthecelebri: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Hahhahahahha wahala � grin
culf:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
I have nacked many without even knowing their names,infact I have nacked a pretty corper I gave a lift in my car ,we stopped along the expressway and entered bush when it became obvious that an accident is certain considering how she was giving me head while I was driving,konji no dey mercy some girls

A very good Example of THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED grin grin grin

You have knacked heaven and earth (In your wildest imaginations I guess) grin grin grin but just take a look at your house on your profile grin grin grin U must be one of those brainless people who rush to buy cars without having any investment just to give people the impression that "I am Rich" when in reality they are not grin cheesy Average and Poor minds will always try to impress Peoplegrin grin grin

That's if you even have a car sef grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by jahson19(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Make ona drop d lies small small abeg

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Keniwit(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Like 5 times
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by emmaachile2(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by BigDawsNet: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2022
How can you toast a girl?

Na bread?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by mespusinglez(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2022
IT'S SO FUNNY THAT AFTER OR BEFORE THE ACT THEY WILL SAY "AM NOT EVEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND", " YOU DIDN'T ASK ME OUT", SOME WILL STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF ROMANCE AND START ASKING THOSE QUESTIONS THAT THEY VIVIDLY KNOW I WON'T GIVE AN HONEST ANSWER. wink

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by blingxx(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Francis32:
Have u ever slept with a decent girl without toasted her. How easy... share your experience.

I hardly toast , I don't even know how to do that anymore yet we dey fvck pussy pass those who dey in relationship

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2022
I would have bragged but I don't see these stuffs as worth the hype anymore. Directly or indirectly we are at the loose end of the acts and the pride that follows such.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Chaos14: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to lie their lives out just to feel among. grin grin When in reality, they've passed through so many heartbreaks and rejections from we ladies hence the reason they retired to being "Online Redpillers" and taking their frustrations out at any slightest provocation grin grin

I get PMs from them everyday, but guess what? They use their alternate monikers to do it because shame wouldn't allow them to use their main monikers grin grin grin
Sheistoougly

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by TheMaharajah: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Do you enjoy breaking heart and rejecting people? No I think you enjoy men bowing to the between your legs and when they don't you become bitter. If not, you have no reason for quoting people that never mentioned you.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Aremwayne: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!! grin grin grin

Aswear I have done something similar to that before, although I used protection.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Alusiizizi(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Francis32:

Sure I have, many times. Cost me #1500 for 30 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Francis32: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Sure I have, many times. Cost me #1500 for 30 minutes.
We no dey talk abt d 'runs' girls
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by since2017: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Any girl wey enter my room, na grrrgrrrr
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Onucs(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2022
I don't understand.

Have they changed the definition of decent in the dictionary?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
During my final year days wen I was abt going for Nysc

And you write like this undecided lipsrsealed

Ican bet my teat you schooled in the west ..

Fool......
What has schooling in the west got to do with his typing??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

A very good Example of THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED grin grin grin

You have knacked heaven and earth (In your wildest imaginations I guess) grin grin grin but just take a look at your house on your profile grin grin grin U must be one of those brainless people who rush to buy cars without having any investment just to give people the impression that "I am Rich" when in reality they are not grin cheesy Average and Poor minds will always try to impress Peoplegrin grin grin

That's if you even have a car sef grin grin grin
e deh happen o.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by okunwaye(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

very ugly beech angry

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.