Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? (26620 Views)

See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Smart Steps To Help You Get Over Your Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by beautiful232(f): 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
kriss27:
How can I contact you pls?Very important.

no idea cheesy
kriss27:
How can I contact you pls?Very important.

no idea
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by beautiful232(f): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

The kind of lady that matches my personality.
that's was a nice compliment
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by COdeGenesis: 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
SGANIVA:
some girls ignore but this is not right , I once miss a girl that I admire so much on nairaland because is chatting, some people don't actually know how to chat but talks better on real life
Oga this your English can strangle the girl. Haba kilode

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by Adebowale89(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2017
op, u said CRUSH....do u know the level of affectionate connected to that words?

any lady that has CRUSH on a guy don't look at his flaws or shortcoming, if she does then it shouldn't be called CRUSH

the word CRUSH is connected with sacred heart
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by debbie223(f): 6:00pm On May 11, 2017
I think ur ?Should be what will u do if ur crush isnt d type dat flows with conversation.there is dis guy i like bt whenever i try to start a conversation with him he is like."Hi","ok","cool","nah","tnks",its been going on for over a month n iv had enof.So i started ignoring him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 11, 2017
i doesnt even knowing wat to said.. ah jus weak

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by butanep(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2017
metrosexual:
Who even wants to stress himself over a girl? Tell a Nigerian girl you love her; you have started owing her money automatically!

And she starts asking money for recharge card as well.

Then when you refused to be their mugu... they tag you as being stingy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by Churchgeh(f): 7:49pm On May 11, 2017
If the Lady is focused and the 'crush' has the basic quality of a man, she will redirect the question and reconstruct it.

Meanwhile who good conversationalist help, undecided

When the good chat starters are women beaters

Òkèlè gbígbé to òun ti alafia......

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by ladyflair: 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
You are still crushing when ur mates are getting married.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Man! I wanna be wooed correctly,romantically

But if i want him I'll accept his bumbling attempt
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by skylane: 8:15pm On May 11, 2017
metrosexual:
Who even wants to stress himself over a girl? Tell a Nigerian girl you love her; you have started owing her money automatically!
u are so very on point man,I am done with dem,I have someone who loves me 4 who I am now,neva cares abt my acct,she's not nigerian,dey no worth my headache

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2017
iamVirus:
All of these girls forming hard to get!

But, a guy you admire so much just crash-lands into your DM instead of Sliding In.

Do you snub him or stylishly chat him up

If a girl likes you, she'd hardly notice your mumuness, some even like you cos of it - I' seen it. !
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by jojothaiv(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
Since when is "hello my wife" crash landing?

That's a powerful endearment appreciated by all ladies in sundry tongue
I know you don't mean it..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by jojothaiv(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2017
bkool7:
Most of them will snub . because you didn't say the magic word
Which is?
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
They do this.... angry

Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by gbegemaster(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2017
jojothaiv:

I know you don't mean it..
Lol
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
I've never had such a person.

If I have such a crush, I will take it up from there...
I think your question should be, what would we do if our crush isn't a good conversationist... "k"..."lols"..."yes" kinda guy.
kai this kind chat they pain die.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2017
beautiful232:
I will play along with him
cos one day he will say his mind

and if I'm interested
Will let him know too
some of us are that shy we won't say our mind o. embarassed
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by bkool7(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2017
jojothaiv:
Which is?
money now !
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by jojothaiv(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2017
bkool7:

money now !
Smile..
Re: Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? by Babycherry(f): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2017
opethom:
Mumu dey shout babycherry upada, heat wan kill me for house

lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? / My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.