Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,277 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ladies;for Your Eyes Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies;for Your Eyes Only (2380 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Your Mobile Phone Nudes Can Be For Your Eyes Only - Girls Only!!!! / Guys,for Your Eyes Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by marygoldng(f): 1:48am On Jan 28, 2007
[color=#550000][/color] well,just wondering why men are so inconsiderate and selfish when it comes to relationships.to them "you are taking t is too far.they spend the first one month trying to prove to you how useles s,hopeless and miserable their life will be without you, and the spend the next one year trying to prove to you how they woild have been better- off without you.they make u start wondering what it is the other lady has that you don't.do u now make do with the devil u know or stand the risk of meeting the worst.what do think?
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by cuteass1(f): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2007
Well some of my friends call me stupid, but i've always believed that true love exists and when you find THE ONE he'll treat you like a princess that you are even after 10yrs.
I have witnessed true love and for that reason i  refuse to believe otherwise. So my dear,
do away with the devil you know, or else the angel that deserves you won't see a chance to make an approach. No girl should settle for anything less than the Best wink
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by Chiangel1(f): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2007
I strongly agree with cute-ass, if hes not worth it, he wont even in 10yrs tym so let go n let ur man approach u. Cos ull just get entangled in a situation whr u true man comes n sees u commited n hell leave!!
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by hammers(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
Anytime a lady is jilted it is news on CNN but if it were a guy sentiment and emotion sets in.They find every escuse a lady gives as genuine and undrestandable.

Everyone is selfish. No news.No lady feels sober when dropin a guy!
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
hammers:

Anytime a lady is jilted it is news on CNN but if it were a guy sentiment and emotion sets in.They find every escuse a lady gives as genuine and undrestandable.

Everyone is selfish. No news.No lady feels sober when dropin a guy!

GBAM!
these women aint shiet
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by itachi(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2008
ladies step up you game and i guarantee that man will not leave we easily get bored smiley smiley
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by almondjoy(f): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
Na premarital sex cause am! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by segunpc(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
yes there is true love.

it will surely come some day.
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by Memi(f): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2008
I love my man ladies, but I always say I don't just look good for him but for every man I might meet, When I walk out the door my man always ask "Where you going" because I make sure everything looks good when I walk out the door,  hair, nails, and toes , Keep a man on his toes don't just look good for him, don't just workout for him, don't cook good just for him, don't keep your honey pot sweet just for him, Now don't misunderstand me I'm not encouraging anybody to cheat , thats not what I'm saying, but a lot of times we let ourselves go because we got him now, Every now and then I go out and buy sweet sexy undies, my man watches me get dress for work , "Why are wearing those to work" I smile sweetly "No reason I just like these red lace panties" at 5pm quitting time , my phone rings because he thinking about those panties I put on this morning, Stay sexy don't lose it,  Am I making sense , somebody let me know
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by minute(f): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2008
i believe you are. but hey . . . . .who am i to know? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by karlken(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2008
Making a man jealous will never make him love you more.Making your man suspect you will surely erode his love for you.Keep it real.Be yourself.Don't be caught pants down cheating.Show you will find it difficult to be happy without him.Always make him think he is the only that you can ever love! cool cool
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by sistawoman: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
Memi:

I love my man ladies, but I always say I don't just look good for him but for every man I might meet, When I walk out the door my man always ask "Where you going" because I make sure everything looks good when I walk out the door, hair, nails, and toes , Keep a man on his toes don't just look good for him, don't just workout for him, don't cook good just for him, don't keep your honey pot sweet just for him, Now don't misunderstand me I'm not encouraging anybody to cheat , thats not what I'm saying, but a lot of times we let ourselves go because we got him now, Every now and then I go out and buy sweet sexy undies, my man watches me get dress for work , "Why are wearing those to work" I smile sweetly "No reason I just like these red lace undies" at 5pm quitting time , my phone rings because he thinking about those undies I put on this morning, Stay sexy don't lose it, Am I making sense , somebody let me know

I have always said this to my girlfriends when they start to loose it. You can never loose your sexy or you will loose your man. he will start looking other places for that sexy.
My husband met and fell in love with a woman that kept her hair, nails and feet done. That always walked out the door with everything in place. That always rocked the hottest outfits and smelled the best. Why would i stop doing any of that once we got married. I married a man that always looked handsome, had his hair done and rocked the coolest outfits, why would he change once we said I do.
I am a reflection of him as he is of me. I dont want to be with some ugly gump and he does not want to be with some broke down woman.
He loves to show me off and do I and he loves that other men what me but only he can have me.
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by Memi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2008
Ok sistawoman I think were on the same page, I've noticed some men/women lose that sex appeal once their married , or even dating for awhile.
Re: Ladies;for Your Eyes Only by Moyola(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
hmmmmn. . . .

@ memi n sistawoman

teach teachers
i b small pikin buh 'll keep dat in mind wink

(1) (Reply)

The Spy Who Loves Me? / How To Dump A Man? / The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.