Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid (604 Views)

My First Night As A First Class Prostitute / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by hoygift(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2017
To identify the one that caused u sleepless night you have you post the picture of it in your comment OK let's start
Re: Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by hoygift(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2017
This one is building when... You load the bricks and at the right time you break dem down to get more scores and reduce the building from getting to the top ... And if it gets to the top then it's game over

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by SirMichael1: 1:39pm On May 11, 2017
Reading.

What? sad Don't ask me if it's a game because it was to me. Had to keep competing with friends
Re: Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by hoygift(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2017
We called this one car dogde u have to dogde from them not to get killed and it has maximum of 4 lives

Re: Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by hoygift(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2017
We called this one shooting and it was my own best .... It was much more interesting then that we normally bet on it....

Re: Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by hoygift(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
This was called crossing the river you have to dogde from de bricks so as to get to the top and u will do that close to five times to get to the next level

Re: Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by Fmartin(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2017
hoygift:
We called this one shooting and it was my own best .... It was much more interesting then that we normally bet on it....
twas hard to face d boss cheesy
Re: Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by hoygift(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2017
Fmartin:
twas hard to face d boss cheesy
yah bro u played it
Re: Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid by Fmartin(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2017
hoygift:
yah bro u played it
mi tell ya cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) / Ugh! Landlord Carries A Tenant's Pot Of Soup With Chicken, Because Of This / 4 Types Of Couples In Marriage. Hope You Are Not No. 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.