Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo (30098 Views)

COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? - Charles Soludo / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 1:07am On May 16, 2017
bayelsaowei:
buhari didn't do jack...what drinking water??..is it that fake news you heard on the papers ?..please kindly show me a picture of the bore hole drilled in otueke you lying apc sycophant..

Show me pictures...like you've been to bayelsa before...

Well i am not in Bayelsa to have taken pictures but when the news was out none of your leaders deny it even GEJ never counter the claim except you ready to show me even ordinary news paper than counter the claim and i mean a genuine news outlet not one useless blog..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well i am not in Bayelsa to have taken pictures but when the news was out none of your leaders deny it even GEJ never counter the claim except you ready to show me even ordinary news paper than counter the claim and i mean a genuine news outlet not one useless blog..
why would they come out to deny anything when it's all a farce...has this government ever said the truth??..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well i never knew Buhari was immortal and is immune to sickness unlike you, When Buhari return from hos Medical trip in March, He said he is getting much better and his Dr said he needed some rest..

Now tell me did Buhari ever deny being sick? Stop talking based on the hatred you have for the president..

Well everyone cannot like you even Jesus was hated by his people..
you guys made buhari immortal...denied every bit of truth that he was sick...you lying freaks..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2017
bayelsaowei:
why would they come out to deny anything when it's all a farce...has this government ever said the truth??..

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Son of the soil fail to give his people drinking water when he was in power for 16yrs and you have the boldness to say Buhari is lying about water project in otuoke are you not ashamed of even supporting that useless ogogoro drinking ineffectual baboon? Below is the link to it and since then no one come out to deny FG claim.. Shame on you..

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-commissions-n5-8bn-water-project-in-otuoke/162023.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/210123-buhari-administration-inaugurates-water-project-ex-president-jonathans-hometown-otuoke.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3338104/fg-inaugurates-water-project-otuoke

Those are from different news outlets..

Make shame catch you for once..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2017
bayelsaowei:
you guys made buhari immortal...denied every bit of truth that he was sick...you lying freaks..

Deny what? are you blind or deaf when Buhari say he is feeling better and his Dr said he need some rest?

So if i tell you i am sick and getting much better and someone tell you i am not sick who will you believe? Me or the person?

Some people are brain dead for real..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

Deny what? are you blind or deaf when Buhari say he is feeling better and his Dr said he need some rest?

So if i tell you i am sick and getting much better and someone tell you i am not sick who will you believe? Me or the person?

Some people are brain dead for real..
but isn't it obvious it was a lie??..

When issues about buharis health came up your cronies argued and lied that he was well..wrong??

Fayose even before the elections told everyone buhari was sick but what did we get from zombies like you...same old lies..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Son of the soil fail to give his people drinking water when he was in power for 16yrs and you have the boldness to say Buhari is lying about water project in otuoke are you not ashamed of even supporting that useless ogogoro drinking ineffectual baboon? Below is the link to it and since then no one come out to deny FG claim.. Shame on you..

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-commissions-n5-8bn-water-project-in-otuoke/162023.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/210123-buhari-administration-inaugurates-water-project-ex-president-jonathans-hometown-otuoke.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3338104/fg-inaugurates-water-project-otuoke

Those are from different news outlets..

Make shame catch you for once..
so you believe this news??... grin grin..just like you foolishly believed the ogoni clean up scam...i hope ogoni is now mopped and cleaned ....

You guys are so Jejune to believe lies...i ask again have you been to otueke to confirm this news??...rubbish...bring pictures and videos of the commissioning...cheap lies...
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 2:25am On May 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
but isn't it obvious it was a lie??..

When issues about buharis health came up your cronies argued and lied that he was well..wrong??

Fayose even before the elections told everyone buhari was sick but what did we get from zombies like you...same old lies..

You are still not making sense, Is there anyone who could not fall sick at anytime? So because he is a president he should be immune to sickness?

He is the President and there are some protocol to follow about their daily life, There are so many things he can't just as his security details and protocol will not allow him..

He might decide to go out alone, use one single card, drive himself etc but the protocol won't allow all that..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 2:32am On May 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
so you believe this news??... grin grin..just like you foolishly believed the ogoni clean up scam...i hope ogoni is now mopped and cleaned ....

You guys are so Jejune to believe lies...i ask again have you been to otueke to confirm this news??...rubbish...bring pictures and videos of the commissioning...cheap lies...

LOL so different news papers publish samething so i should believe you? About the Ogoni clean up Govt already said it's a 20yrs project maybe you are not following details of it then..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 5:31am On May 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL so different news papers publish samething so i should believe you? About the Ogoni clean up Govt already said it's a 20yrs project maybe you are not following details of it then..

please kindly move down to ogoni and check if any single remediation work has started...get into a bus or plane to rivers state and come confirm..

You think what this lying government says on the pages of news papers agrees with reality...
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 5:33am On May 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

You are still not making sense, Is there anyone who could not fall sick at anytime? So because he is a president he should be immune to sickness?

He is the President and there are some protocol to follow about their daily life, There are so many things he can't just as his security details and protocol will not allow him..

He might decide to go out alone, use one single card, drive himself etc but the protocol won't allow all that..
the issue here is denying buhari was ever terminally ill..we are not talking about malaria or typhoid..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
please kindly move down to ogoni and check if any single remediation work has started...get into a bus or plane to rivers state and come confirm..

You think what this lying government says on the pages of news papers agrees with reality...

Oga it's a 20yrs project according to what was said then, Besides even if they have bot been doing anything as of yet which am sure you are only making it up based on your hatred filled heart. The Govt make move and the world see that.. How about the son of the soil that the report was submitted to since 2012 and fail to even visit the land or do anything about it..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
the issue here is denying buhari was ever terminally ill..we are not talking about malaria or typhoid..

You keep repeating yourself making you sound more stewpid, When Buhari travel to treat his hear everyone knows as he shared it.

When he travel in February he said he is going for medical vacation but yours likes will keep ranting like it will change anything..

When he return in March, He said he is getting better and his Dr said he need some rest..

Now tell me in all that where did Buhari ever deny being sick?

So you take the word of his aides serious than his?
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

You keep repeating yourself making you sound more stewpid, When Buhari travel to treat his hear everyone knows as he shared it.

When he travel in February he said he is going for medical vacation but yours likes will keep ranting like it will change anything..

When he return in March, He said he is getting better and his Dr said he need some rest..

Now tell me in all that where did Buhari ever deny being sick?

So you take the word of his aides serious than his?
now you've started lying he is getting better ( though we all want him to improve)....who gave you that info? ..before the elections didn't you die arguing and lying buhari was never ill?...terminally ill??
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
now you've started lying he is getting better ( though we all want him to improve)....who gave you that info? ..before the elections didn't you die arguing and lying buhari was never ill?...terminally ill??

And what proof do you have that Buhari is ill terminally? Abeg carry your hatred for Buhari commot for here jor..

Well all you guys can do is rant and wail and continue waling as you can't do anything but to wail as Buhari will be President till 2023..

And those who wish him dead will surely die before him..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

And what proof do you have that Buhari is ill terminally? Abeg carry your hatred for Buhari commot for here jor..

Well all you guys can do is rant and wail and continue waling as you can't do anything but to wail as Buhari will be President till 2023..

And those who wish him dead will surely die before him..
we dont wish him dead that is why we suggest he resigns and face his health...must he die ruling??...must be perish because of the born to rule mentality??...

Presently I want you to tell me what is really wrong with buhari health wise...whats his illness...tell me
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
we dont wish him dead that is why we suggest he resigns and face his health...must he die ruling??...must be perish because of the born to rule mentality??...

And why resign because he is sick? Will you resign from your work because you are sick? So someone who is sick is meant to die right?

Then when you sick make sure you pay for your coffin ahead because you won't survive the sickness according to your logic..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

And why resign because he is sick? Will you resign from your work because you are sick? So someone who is sick is meant to die right?

Then when you sick make sure you pay for your coffin ahead because you won't survive the sickness according to your logic..
if my sickness demands a lot of time and attention my company policy states I can only stick around for a while and let go of it persists...buharis health issues ( which we all knew before the elections) is dragging the country backwards..cabals have overshadowed the government because we don't have a president..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
if my sickness demands a lot of time and attention my company policy states I can only stick around for a while and let go of it persists...buharis health issues ( which we all knew before the elections) is dragging the country backwards..cabals have overshadowed the government because we don't have a president..

LOL and can you please show me the part of our constitution that says if a President is sick he should resign..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by Nosaghae(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
seunmsg:

Stop spreading false information, Buhari never said he would give 5% treatment to any group in Nigeria.
It is only zombies that forgets things easily and that's exactly what makes them zombie.
Genuine patriots like us can never forget

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters / Anambra: Gunmen Attack APGA Rally, Hold Obiano’s Convoy Hostage / No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.