Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together (29158 Views)

Diego Maradona And Michel Platini: The Irony Of Life In One Photo / Super Eagles players will get $20,000 Each for winning today - Amaju Pinnick / Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2017
2 legends and a fan.
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by toprealman: 3:10pm On May 11, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Indeed these are great legends.
Even pricknick?
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by sshalom(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2017
Diego Amando Maradona-Living legend!
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by EAZY2422(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2017
DrWise:
Football all time greatest; Diego Armando Maradona.

Pele is gay!

Do not quote.
what about your parents,what are they?
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by DJInfluence: 3:25pm On May 11, 2017
na set dem go play for far away Bahrain? wey dem for come my street come play better monkey post.
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by iamrealdeji(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You have decided to be foolish and I would deal with you today.

That man with the cone head is Amaju Pinnick from Delta State. He is the one who has gotten to an height in life that no one from your lineage of nonentities have ever gotten to.

The only way you can get close to him is when you or someone from your pauperized ancestry sells Fanyogo or Gala to him on the road.

Look at the picture of Amaju Pinnick above, look at your father's picture when he was arrested by KAI in Lagos for hawking handkerchief and then sit in one corner and think about your life.
Amaju Pinnick? I never hear that name
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by maxiuc(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2017
Why wasn't there any AfonjAs footballer three thought they have legends who can compete with Jay Jay in the international stardand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Ijobalupe(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

That man with the cone head is Amaju Pinnick from Delta State. He is the one who has gotten to an height in life that no one from your lineage of nonentities have ever gotten to.

The only way you can get close to him is when you or someone from your pauperized ancestry sells Fanyogo or Gala to him on the road.

Look at the picture of Amaju Pinnick above, look at your father's picture when he was arrested by KAI in Lagos for hawking handkerchief and then sit in one corner and think about your life.

Ahhh! Aye le o ibosi ooo! Bros kilode!
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
divinelove:
grin okocha shld try his hands on coaching like oliseh than taking pics up n down
wetin Oliseh don win?
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by mjbaba: 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
Yeah. Ludo
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Baba please go easy on him....but wait who doesn't know Amajuoritse na wa for some people
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by vickylincon(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

you don't need to reply him bro. silence is always the best answer..he may b joking as well. but your reply made you not different from him
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by guychidile: 4:41pm On May 11, 2017
jay jay,my man, I salute you.
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Thespacepilot: 4:43pm On May 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Shut up..E pain am cheesy grin
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Thespacepilot: 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
vickylincon:
you don't need to reply him bro. silence is always the best answer..he may b joking as well. but your reply made you not different from him

I don't know for the guy...why the thing da pepper am self abi na him relative..
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 11, 2017
smiley
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2017
The guy behind them on the first picture looks like Drogba half facially
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by maikbanj(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2017
Okocha always playing Novelty matches and others. Kanu Nwankwo no dey always play ni..
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Kcosmos: 5:44pm On May 11, 2017
JAY JAY is a legend....
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Icon79(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
Not sure. But you don't need to play for Nigeria to be a footballer.

I didn't play for Nigeria either, though I could have.

O pari

robertjenks:
Has Amaju ever played for Nigeria before
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by lanrock(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2017
which club and country amaju pinnick played for.
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Spainze007(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2017
Exxxxkiss sir what do u mean must every ex player be a coach

divinelove:
grin okocha shld try his hands on coaching like oliseh than taking pics up n down
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by BennyPz: 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
badassProdigy:
Ex-captain of the Super Eagles, Austin Jay Jay Okocha was pictured with football legend, Diego Maradona alongside NFF President, Amaju Pinnick at a novelty match in the city of Bahrain.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/okocha-maradona-and-amaju-pinnick.html?m=1

Keep on making us proud bro
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by enomakos(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2017
divinelove:
coaching is not for everyone
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by MrCork: 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
kambee:
Baba please go easy on him....but wait who doesn't know Amajuoritse na wa for some people

..^^^ kaiiii...see booobsi!! tongue
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by solpat(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Bro. bet whyyy

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by UpLoaded: 10:30pm On May 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

bros leave am naw! why u wan tear him shirt ?
stop to dey flog am naw!
abi u wan kill am chop the dead body?
even spiritual attack no reach this one. na wah oh.

omo laff wan shift my intestines

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF / Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted / Suarez Loses Sponsor Because Of Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.