Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,790 members, 7,827,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me (2268 Views)

See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / Ooh My God 4 ( Ladies ). / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by oluclem(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2010
I've been dating a girl 4 three years, last november, I went to her house and discover she was double dating. I left her house with annoyace. I expected her call but she didn't call, so i decided call her and scold her, with the intention to correct her and continue with our relationship cos of my love 4 her. Rather than allow me to talk, she bang the phone on me. so i decided to let her go.
The problem now is that there is this girl i met, i know she loves me so much, i decided to introduce her to my pastor. He said she is not the will of God 4 my life but the first girl.
This is a girl that has refuse to apologise or call me since she bang the phone on me. Pls NL, what should i do
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by Flavio: 12:47am On Jan 11, 2010
What right does your pastor have to say such? Did your pastor see everyday of your relationship with her to see all the stress you went through? Y the F33K would a girl who cheated on you be the will of God in your life?? Y did you even consider bring such gal back into ur life

You better dont let your pastor's comments affect your current relationship, focus on your new gal, learn to love her and treat her like a queen,

Thanks
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by ikamefa(f): 3:16am On Jan 11, 2010
Flavio:

What right does your pastor have to say such? Did your pastor see everyday of your relationship with her to see all the stress you went through? Y the F33K would a girl who cheated on you be the will of God in your life?? Y did you even consider bring such gal back into your life

You better dont let your pastor's comments affect your current relationship, focus on your new gal, learn to love her and treat her like a queen,

Thanks

gbam!

@ topic did your pastor also tell you its the will of God for you to open your yansh here? grin grin

most people have elevated their pastors to a demi-God status

so you dont know what is right or wrong for you?
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by TOPE20001(f): 3:17am On Jan 11, 2010
Oh here we go again with pastor says angry angry angry angry
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by freecocoa(f): 3:36am On Jan 11, 2010
Ur pastor is a 419er,never blive a word he says again,infact ur ex paid him to tell u dat.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by johnnygan(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2010
@topic, i won't disagree with your pastor but you gotta agree to this.
Sequel to yo story, my girlfriend's pastor told her mum that i'd be the only husband ordained by God for her daughter. Her mother warned her not to divulge any of the infos to me but the girl ignored the warning and told me out of love. Later, her mother called me secretly and confirmed the same. To but long stories short. . .Our friendship has ended on a very despiteful note. And we r departed for life, Thats pastors' influence for u.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by oluclem(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2010
His (Pastor) reason is that i have the calling of God on my life and the wife i get married to will determine how far i will go. I 'm confused cos i don't see myself becoming a pastor.
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2010
oluclem:

I've been dating a girl 4 three years, last november, I went to her house  and discover she was double dating. I left her house with annoyace. I expected her call but she didn't call, so i decided call her and scold her, with the intention to correct her and continue with our relationship cos of my love 4 her. Rather than allow me to talk, she bang the phone on me. so i decided to let her go.
The problem now is that there is this girl i met, i know she loves me so much, i decided to introduce her to my pastor. He said she is not the will of God 4 my life but the first girl.
This is a girl that has refuse to apologise or call me since she bang the phone on me. Pls NL,  what should i do

You sure say your poster is not  bang,ing the new gurl and trynna make you leaver her for him?
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by oluclem(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2010
FL Gators:

You sure say your poster is not bang,ing the new gurl and trynna make you leaver her for him?

No! Both Girl are leaving in another state. He has only met them once.
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by empron(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2010
Follow ur mind.Remember ur ex-girl infedility wil stil be hurting u in d future.
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by invisible2(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2010
Is it biblical? Where in the bible did he draw his message from, it may be his own conclusions without any scriptural backing.
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by HellaBella(f): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2010
@OP, wow. I can't believe you are even considering what the pastor said. What is the merit behind what he said. Sure, maybe you can view what he said as a message that you should be wary of the new girl, but to want to completely ditch the new one for the ex girl who completely disrespected you is shocking.

If you are concerned about the new girl as a result of what he said, then take the time to get to know her better. But dont just dump her and run to the ex.
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by oluclem(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2010
HellaBella:

@OP, wow. I can't believe you are even considering what the pastor said. What is the merit behind what he said. Sure, maybe you can view what he said as a message that you should be wary of the new girl, but to want to completely ditch the new one for the ex girl who completely disrespected you is shocking.

If you are concerned about the new girl as a result of what he said, then take the time to get to know her better. But dont just dump her and run to the ex.
I have no intention of going back to the ex, is just that i'm confuse
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by Flavio: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2010
@Olucem
Guy, Listen. You should focus on your current girl and build a future with her.  Your ex is not wife material, What kinda girl will cheat on a man? ? ?
  Put yourself in your current girlfriends shoes, How will you feel if she is contemplating going back to her ex boyfriend. What you are thinking of doing is f&&ing disprespectful to your current girl.  As for your ex, She is trash and garbage and delete her off your life,  Otherwise she will ruin your current relationship.

Tell your pastor to mind his business and his marriage and not run your life for you.
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by sirabbey(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2010
In every situation you need a 2/3rd majority to win and carry the day. your Pastor has spoken, now what is God saying about the situation and what is your personal conviction about the situation. If you and God (No disrespect ) can be on the same side, then you really have no dilemma. finito.
BTW, only bastards get instructios from his father solely through a third party. if God is your father, then hear him speak yourself.
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by Chizoba654: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
freecocoa:
Ur pastor is a 419er,never blive a word he says again,infact ur ex paid him to tell u dat.

Exactly!!!
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by MufasaLion: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
God of men always deceiving sheeples.

grin grin grin
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
oluclem:
I've been dating a girl 4 three years, last november, I went to her house and discover she was double dating. I left her house with annoyace. I expected her call but she didn't call, so i decided call her and scold her, with the intention to correct her and continue with our relationship cos of my love 4 her. Rather than allow me to talk, she bang the phone on me. so i decided to let her go.
This is a girl that has refuse to apologise or call me since she bang the phone on me. Pls NL, what should i do
The term "Will of God" as used in Scripture refers to Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, through whom men are redeemed from God's curse - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 - and restored to a position where they are able again to become Sons of God. He, Jesus Christ, is the Will of God for every man and every life.... there is no other Will of God. undecided

And the same Jesus Christ told you that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - meaning it matters little to nothing who you marry - after all that relationship begins and ends here in this world - so, when a person tries to deceive you by suggesting a human part of the saviors plan for you, run away from such depraved individuals for their plot is to steal, kill and destroy you using God's name.. undecided
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by Jeremani: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
pastor wey dey use left hand cut yam for mouth dey tell you nonsense
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by diogo23: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
oluclem:
That your pastor need special deliverance
Re: My Pastor Says My Ex Is The Will Of God 4 Me by diogo23: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
oluclem:
His (Pastor) reason is that i have the calling of God on my life and the wife i get married to will determine how far i will go. I 'm confused cos i don't see myself becoming a pastor.
You have the sense of your own, why will a pastor say such to a girl you that cheat and you believe it

(1) (Reply)

Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. / What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed / What Is The Acceptable Benchmark Age For A Girl/guy To Get Married In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.