Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (83800 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Emir Of Bauchi Allegedly Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Visit To His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Lilimax(f): 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Such a "peaceful" and "tolerant" religion. The Emir even used the occasion of an ordinary courtesy call to demonstrate the "tolerance" of Islam even more vividly.
You dey mind them with that evil religion embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by islamStinks: 9:23pm On May 11, 2017
henryanna36:
According to Stealth Scouts NG,a Facebook page dedicated to news mainly concerning Pastor Adeboye,the Emir of Bauchi allegedly rejected Pastor Adeboye's courtesy visit to his palace.Below is part of what the page shared...

'The Emir of Bauchi Rejects PastorEAAdeboye's courtesy visit to his palace

The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in his evangelic  mission to the Northern states in Nigeria visited Bauchi state which he as only visited twice before now in 1999 and in 2004.

Unlike his visit to Adamawa where both the governor and his deputy were present at the airport to welcome Daddy G.O. and received his prayers and blessings, the Bauchi State governor wasn't available for prayers.
Also, his request to meet with the Emir of the Bauchi, Rilwanu Suleimanu Adamu was rejected by the palace.

Even Jesus Christ was rejected, so who is PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE that he can't be rejected in the Emir's palace or by the State governor?

This didn't  deter PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE as he still used the opportunity to touch two churches within the state and even attended a wedding; hopefully the couple didn't meet on Facebook'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/emir-of-bauchi-allegedly-rejects-pastor.html

mtcheewt... Jesus loves you repent and be saved before it's too late
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Jaykolo10(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2017
jelil01:
See as Muslim for dis forum dey defend dem leaders. If na Christians leader nw, we christians for don dey judge....

Gods pple truly perish because of their lack of understanding
True talk jare bro dem nor det lai lai dey wrong i dont think we've heard of christians killing muslims or notherners but yet na we wrong pass

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
When a deceiver is trying to meet another deceiver...like charges repel grin
true talk
how many church members can afford to attend redeemer university
If I were the the Emir I won't attend to him cos his making money from his followers wen most of them can't make lt
some flat head would come here to abuse me

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Osanoghodua1: 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
If true, then something is wrong
Alfa must have warned that Daddy G.O's visit would cause the gods in the palace to relocate and flee forever, He had to quickly act fast. But God is Wiser than the wisest

God bless Emir of Bauchi,
God bless Daddy E.A Adeboye
God bless Bauchi State
God bless Edo state
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
ekems2017:
It didn't stop pastor Adeboye from doing the work of God.

which God
you're deceiving yourself
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by AuroraB(f): 9:29pm On May 11, 2017
Flexherbal:
Meeting people is by choice.
Thank you.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by ekems2017(f): 9:31pm On May 11, 2017
I am not deceiving myself. I know what I am saying as a Christian sir. It did not stop him and will never stop him and all the pastors that are genuinely doing the work of God.

God bless you.

bamidelee:

which God
you're deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by ozimec(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:
damn Nigerian are seriously under the shackles of religion.. look at those grown men kneeling down before a human being like them..

But people like you will prostrate before babalawo...yet kneeling before ordained servants of God is a problem to you. Kontinu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Dejiprince: 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
I just dey laff. If to say the Emir allow him to come, all these ones wey dey open their mouth as e wide , na dem go still dey talk wetin there eyes no see, there ear no hear. I'm very happy that the northerners don't give a damn about all the rubbish most of you post here. Sarki , if you no dey comfortable with the visit, tell am. Anybody wey d thing pain make e go jump for lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by jerryok(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2017
I love what the emir did. All these devils that hide them self under Christianity. Jehovah will surely expose you all one after the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by stuffs4me(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2017
All these pastors are notorious for loving and performing 3somes upandan and the Emir does not want Adeboye to desecrate his palace and be performing 3somes in his palace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Kebreal92(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
What's he going to look 4 at the Government house or the Emir's palace Is he there to visit them or to preach the gospel that brought him there. Why didn't He visit orphanage homes instead?
Jesus((Peace Be Upon Him) didn't gv a hoot about the rich but the poor.
Must we politicise everything? No be Church matter carry him go there?? Abi na Governor or Emir him want visit.....
Abegiiiii......
Emir una do well joor....

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by semyman: 9:41pm On May 11, 2017
All these fraudulent people surviving on others sweat should Park well make we see road

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by jelil01: 9:41pm On May 11, 2017
Jaykolo10:

True talk jare bro dem nor det lai lai dey wrong i dont think we've heard of christians killing muslims or notherners but yet na we wrong pass
asin ehn some Christians matter tire me. Dem go dey claim say dem dey educated. But na dem mumu pass.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by jonnytad(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:
adeboye is the god of redeemed church

oyedepo is the god of winners chapel

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

Only people with cucumber brain like urs will listen to your song.... stinking bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Such a "peaceful" and "tolerant" religion. The Emir even used the occasion of an ordinary courtesy call to demonstrate the "tolerance" of Islam even more vividly.
May be Daddy GO should seat his as$ down or go somewhere he's needed and allow the Emir to concentrate his on "peaceful" and "tolerant" religion. How about that?
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by jelil01: 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
chuose2:

Very true and many have exposed Oyedepo as a freemason.

This video below exposes Adeboye as a Freemason too.
Notice he is flashing 666 whenever he says God.
Showing you that satan is the real god of Adeboye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

~

Nope Adeboye is the problem, deceiving christains.
If adeboye was of God, he would know that the warnings Bosun Emmanuel gave will come to pass.

No be small deceiver oh.
Adeboye na con man, flying jets.
This video shows his jets and how he collects money from people,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Adeboye is really working for Islam.
what this video and see that Adeboye himself wants to unite with islam.
This spirit no be Jesus Spirit at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDgnK2FFvr4

See the videos above for more on Adeboye's work with Islam,
so Adeboye is more for Islam than Christians know.
After all, he blessed Buhari a known islamist to become President.

u are dull... Am pained because u are a useless Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by jelil01: 9:49pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

i used to think u are wise. But now, i knw betta...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by jonnytad(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2017
Kebreal92:
What's he going to look 4 at the Government house or the Emir's palace Is he there to visit them or to preach the gospel that brought him there. Why didn't He visit orphanage homes instead?
Jesus((Peace Be Upon Him) didn't gv a hoot about the rich but the poor.
Must we politicise everything? No be Church matter carry him go there?? Abi na Governor or Emir him want visit.....
Abegiiiii......
Emir una do well joor....

See how you reason?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by ChiefSweetus: 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
Ansofokwot?!

Who is adeboye that MUST be given special audienceo?? Lewl. undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Philinho(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:
damn Nigerian are seriously under the shackles of religion.. look at those grown men kneeling down before a human being like them..
"A HUMAN BEING" that carry what they don't carry....receive sense .

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2017
adecz:
The G.O's request was out of
respect & courtesy.

This is a leader with tens
of million followers.

How many thousand ppl are
led by the gov or his emir?

We know the champions
of religious disharmony &
intollerance in this country.. : undecided
Your little god, right?
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by farem: 9:58pm On May 11, 2017
Sincere4u:
When you stated;
Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics).
i was thinking the pictures were related to the rejection.
So meeting that never took place will have a lot of pictures to satisfy you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

young man, u didn't make any sense...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by dacruz007: 10:10pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

You no go blow if you wan use them shine. You better stay original and so something new and real.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by figure007(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2017
northvietnam:
Hypocrites.....

after castigating Islam, u wan visit Emir...

Oga pastor dey ur lane simple....

But I never see or hear say Emir just waka go pay pastor a visit.....
you can never see because its only the light that will look for darkness to shed light into darkness life since light is generous and kind and has the fruit of the spirit in him ... You wont understand this because I smell your blood as that of atheist ... Awaiting your comment though ....mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by oratorOdunayo1(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2017
Also, his request to meet with the Emir of the Bauchi, Rilwanu Suleimanu Adamu

So, the Emir bears Rilwan too? And he is not from Lagos ?

Nairalnders should give up on thread bearing Rilwan
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Benekruku(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2017
See peoples father kneeling down for a fellow human like them

Rubbish!
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Benekruku(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:

Me sef fear o

Master-slave relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.