Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (83798 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Emir Of Bauchi Allegedly Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Visit To His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by oteneaaron(m): 5:23am On May 12, 2017
ekems2017:
It didn't stop pastor Adeboye from doing the work of God.

Exactly which work of "God" is he doing?? ....Don't tell me he went on "Envangelism" because that ain't it at all!!....

I still ask, what work of "God" is he doing??
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by moonloved(f): 5:40am On May 12, 2017
Why notherner no go vex? See d church as e fine.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:55am On May 12, 2017
Islam religion has always refused to welcome Christianity ....since its inception

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by northvietnam(m): 5:56am On May 12, 2017
figure007:
you can never see because its only the light that will look for darkness to shed light into darkness life since light is generous and kind and has the fruit of the spirit in him ... You wont understand this because I smell your blood as that of atheist ... Awaiting your comment though ....mtcheww

I'm not a Muslim... and I won't say that I'm not a Christian..

But why do Christians think their religion is perfect and sees other religions as fake..

just what if Islam is the one true religion..... just asking..
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by northvietnam(m): 6:01am On May 12, 2017
Kdon2:

intolerant sect.

before u start masturbating on my quote..

I'm not a Muslim...

But wait Ooooo....
you just called Muslim intolerant sect..

Christians rape, steal, loot, money ritual, scam for the lord, gossip, castigate and talk down on other religions...

in the eyes of God all mighty, Muslim killings and Christians Sins are the same...
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Mrcharming(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2017
realestniggah:
damn Nigerian are seriously under the shackles of religion.. look at those grown men kneeling down before a human being like them..

What do you know? Even grown men kneel for the Queen of England!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 12, 2017
ekems2017:
I am not deceiving myself. I know what I am saying as a Christian sir. It did not stop him and will never stop him and all the pastors that are genuinely doing the work of God.

God bless you.

and that's why you would continue to be their servant
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On May 12, 2017
Kdon2:

70% of nigeria money are in the hands of muslims did they build universities or care works? God thru Adeboye has touched more life financialy than all the hipocritical emirs put together.
reference pls
Akingbola bankrupt his bank and gave money to daddy g.o same as Cecilia Ibru and lot more. the then CBN governor was lamenting that it was daddy g.o that was preventing them from prosecuting them may you were still a kid then. In the history no woman stole money like diezani and lot more
stop worshipping pastors tell them the truth that's when this country would be a better place to leave for all
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by oladoja1(m): 6:20am On May 12, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Such a "peaceful" and "tolerant" religion. The Emir even used the occasion of an ordinary courtesy call to demonstrate the "tolerance" of Islam even more vividly.
y can't u leave Islam alone and blast the Emir and the Governor together
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Elfaris(m): 6:39am On May 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
When a deceiver is trying to meet another deceiver...like charges repel grin
Hehehehe my belle... lol
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by mexxmoney: 6:45am On May 12, 2017
realestniggah:
damn Nigerian are seriously under the shackles of religion.. look at those grown men kneeling down before a human being like them..

And I guess you have never knelt down or bowed for any body out of respect?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by mexxmoney: 6:48am On May 12, 2017
oteneaaron:

Exactly which work of "God" is he doing?? ....Don't tell me he went on "Envangelism" because that ain't it at all!!....

I still ask, what work of "God" is he doing??

Wetin consign u, is it ur work ehn, answer me, is it ur work?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by ariesbull: 6:53am On May 12, 2017
iamrealdeji:
the man just disgraced himself squarely. can an Emir go down to Adeboye's redeem camp? no. Adeboye was kind of looking for trouble. on toja ni

That's what somebody gets when he doesn't know his bound
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by figure007(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2017
northvietnam:

I'm not a Muslim... and I won't say that I'm not a Christian..

But why do Christians think their religion is perfect and sees other religions as fake..

just what if Islam is the one true religion..... just asking..
q from your reply sir am sorry to say **you don't even know what and where to belong ...so I don't think I have any comments for you....

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by ekems2017(f): 7:03am On May 12, 2017
I am a servant/child of God and not a servant of man. Good day

bamidelee:

and that's why you would continue to be their servant
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by gowaga68: 7:23am On May 12, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Such a "peaceful" and "tolerant" religion. The Emir even used the occasion of an ordinary courtesy call to demonstrate the "tolerance" of Islam even more vividly.
When was it mandatory to accept any/all courtesy call?
Common sense isn't common this days.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by galadima77(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

You have nothing to say about the states where he was welcomed but quick to attack Islam because of an individual. And ur type are busy liking it. I hope u take the likes to bank and convert to cash...
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by fm4real2k6(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2017
Kdon2:

70% of nigeria money are in the hands of muslims did they build universities or care works? God thru Adeboye has touched more life financialy than all the hipocritical emirs put together.

Don't mind them.
One bastard Emir of Ilorin was given contract to construct Ilorin to Jebba road, the guy chop the money, not until Fashola tactically call Buhari into it.

The same Oloriburuku Emir was given Upper Gaa Akanbi road to work on, on paper, the road work has been completed even opened, but in reality its not.

Isn't that an hypocritical shame?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by bigfather(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2017
northvietnam:
Hypocrites.....

after castigating Islam, u wan visit Emir...

Oga pastor dey ur lane simple....

But I never see or hear say Emir just waka go pay pastor a visit.....

Modified....
for those calling me names.. hehehehehehee

I'm a baptized Christian Oooo....
But I just have to call a spade a spade..

Bros how will an EMIR go pay Pastor visit? I am not understanding o
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by IamRealone(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2017
if not for the way our country is, why should a governer leave is official to welcome a clergy man?
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by dodelight(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2017
northvietnam:
Hypocrites.....

Modified....

That You are baptized doesn't mean you are saved. that's just a religious cleansing. that you go to church, or even hold a strong position in the church doesn't mean the Lord knows you as his own elect. so never miscontrue religious activities for a genuine personal relationship with God
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by newfound2012: 8:04am On May 12, 2017
We Nigerians have a way of making an issue out of no issue .
The last time I checked, there's no constitutional Provision that mandates a Governor or an Emir to receive a MOG, it's a personal thing, which they can attend to AA they deem it fit or convenient.
secondly, most Christians on Nairaland are as fanatical as the Muslims they are criticizing. For Christ sake, what does Islam has to do with the decision of a public office holder not seeing a pastor.
peace can only be achieved by everyone sticking to their belief in the way it doesn't affect others

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Kebreal92(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2017
jonnytad:

See how you reason?
See how u wail...
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:26am On May 12, 2017
iamrealdeji:
idiot,don't free yourself o. keep turning yourself to slave of these gods of men. they keep extorting you and using your money to buy private jets and you keep embracing them. When will Africans be free from this religion imprisonment ? can you afford Redeemer school fees? no. he built a school with your money and yet you can't even touch the wall of the school not to talk of schooling there. Sidon there they condemn another religion when yours is scamming you. mtcheew Zombie
Well done at the highlighted! smiley

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 12, 2017
northvietnam:
Hypocrites.....

Modified....

I seriously think you are confused! Find a moment alone, sit down, analyse your life decisions so far and make up ur mind on which of the three paths u want to thread; Christianity, Islam, Atheism [ Bro Seun 'll gladly accept to be ur "pastor" ]
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by BetaThings: 9:11am On May 12, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

What tolerance? THe number of Arabic/Islamic words already incorporated into the Yoruba language shows that Islam predates Christianity in the SW
So how come Muslims have never fought Christians
Simple, because Islam tolerates Islam, not the other way

Now we have a new generation of totalitarian Christians who cannot stand Islam

I really don't know if Nigerian Christians believe that God will judge matters based on truth or propaganda
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
When a deceiver deciet is trying to meet another deceiver deciet...like charges repel grin

You're welcome
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by MarieSucre(f): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
coolestchris:
adeboye is the god of redeemed church

oyedepo is the god of winners chapel

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

You do know that members of Redeem and Winner's Chapel will never buy your song after posting this.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by lagosrd: 10:12am On May 12, 2017
northvietnam:
Hypocrites.....

Modified....

MarieSucre:

You do know that members of Redeem and Winner's Chapel will never buy your song after posting this.
You seems to be out of cred
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 12, 2017
farem:

So meeting that never took place will have a lot of pictures to satisfy you.
Dear attention seeker,
Quoting someone isn't by force. No one is under duress to quote another.
Before quoting someone try to understand the comment you are quoting so that you could make some sense if nothing else.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by MarieSucre(f): 10:17am On May 12, 2017
lagosrd:

You seems to be out of cred
I don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.