Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great (1762 Views)

Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by NairalandHeroes: 8:21pm On May 11, 2017
I had to modify this thread because I didn't know why the previous one was remove. Any way, here is my suggestion.

I beg to ask Mr. Osewa that sir, please , there should be measures to implement to make Miss Nairaland contest this year great.

As a newbie who has taken the pain to go through all the threads of the last contest I have realised that last year's own was too contentious.

Suggestions:

1) There Should be No formation of groups

2) All campaign managers should sign an agreement that they will not coax or intimidate their candidate into parting with their prize money as witnessed in last year's contest where 5k brought in controversy.

3) there shall be no leaks of private photos and children of the contestants

4)no screenshots of private convo and more.

I think Mr. Osewa should allow this year roll by without the contests as some group (plurimi) has already been formed for the sole purpose of Mr and miss Nairaland by one of the person who brought the last contest to shame.

Thank you sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by AfroSamurai: 8:28pm On May 11, 2017
What's the fun in that?
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Draei: 8:28pm On May 11, 2017
A contest that just might not hold.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
angry

What is the contest about?
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by AfroSamurai: 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

I had to modify this thread because I didn't know why the previous one was remove. Any way, here is my suggestion.

I beg to ask Mr. Osewa that sir, please , there should be measures to implement to make Miss Nairaland contest this year great.

As a newbie who has taken the pain to go through all the threads of the last contest I have realised that last year's own was too contentious.

Suggestions:

2) All campaign managers should sign an agreement that they will not coax or intimidate their candidate into parting with their prize money as witnessed in last year's contest where 5k brought in controversy.

I think Mr. Osewa should allow this year roll by without the contests as some group (plurimi) has already been formed for the sole purpose of Mr and miss Nairaland by one of the person who brought the last contest to shame.

Thank you sir.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
actually the contest was never fun sad Even without the drama an scandals

An Mr NL lacked cute dudes tongue
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Draei: 8:36pm On May 11, 2017
SmartChoices:
angry
What is the contest about?
How to make good use of cucumber.
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 11, 2017
Draei:

How to make good use of cucumber.
Hmm ok
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Gladiator1: 9:04pm On May 11, 2017
I think Mr. Osewa should allow this year roll by without the contests as some group (plurimi) has already been formed for the sole purpose of Mr and miss Nairaland by one of the person who brought the last contest to shame.Thank you sir.

OP, u better comman call d name. Who's d so-called individual dat brought shame to d last contest grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by NairalandHeroes: 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
Gladiator1:
I think Mr. Osewa should allow this year roll by without the contests as some group (plurimi) has already been formed for the sole purpose of Mr and miss Nairaland by one of the person who brought the last contest to shame.Thank you sir.

OP, u better comman call d name. Who's d so-called individual dat brought shame to d last contest grin

I read they say he get over 30 alternate accounts

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by McBrooklyn(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by PolyjuicePotion: 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
He get pass 100 qualified voting accounts grin
NairalandHeroes:

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Maxi112: 9:37pm On May 11, 2017
Mr Okeke cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by NairalandHeroes: 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
He get pass 100 qualified voting accounts grin
hmn!
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by MrCork: 9:41pm On May 11, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

Suggestions:

Thank you sir.

angry
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by MrCork: 9:44pm On May 11, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

Suggestions:

Thank you sir.

... STORY...as looooogas she lightskin..we happy!! angry
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2017
Op how come u have 6 topics but only one is visible??
Hide and seek much? grin
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by NairalandHeroes: 9:48pm On May 11, 2017
MrCork:

... STORY...as looooogas she lightskin..we happy!! angry

I like lightskin girls but no albino grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Cholls(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2017
my brother MrCork long time...hope no b recession

1 Share

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 11, 2017
Hahahahahaha grin : grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Gladiator1: 10:01pm On May 11, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

Re u kidding? He dey carry NL for head ooh! grin

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 11, 2017
Gladiator1:
He must think NL is his inheritance cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Gladiator1: 10:07pm On May 11, 2017
Mariinee:
He must think NL is his inheritance cheesy cheesy
Is this caused by Buhari also?? One seems to blame Buhari for any failure these days
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by NairalandHeroes: 10:08pm On May 11, 2017
Gladiator1:
I read say e done join up to 5 different groups in Nairaland before plurimi. Whatis the aim of the group when they can't create one good topic or contribute meaningfully to this section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Gladiator1: 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
I read say e done join up 5 different groups in Nairaland before plurimi. Whatis the aim of the group when they can't create one good topic or contribute meaningfully to this section.
Na only 5k him Sabi beg for!!! Reason for jumping grps cheesy
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2017
Gladiator1:
Is this caused by Buhari also?? One seems to blame Buhari for any failure these days
It's kuku not buhari's fault.

Those who sired the dude must be failures. Failure beget failure, you know? grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 11, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
I read say e done join up to 5 different groups in Nairaland before plurimi. Whatis the aim of the group when they can't create one good topic or contribute meaningfully to this section.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by NairalandHeroes: 10:12pm On May 11, 2017
Gladiator1:
Na only 5k him Sabi beg for!!! Reason for jumping grps cheesy
oh, what a shame. A grown man can't work for his own money but to use miss Nairaland as a means of extortion? I have lost respect for men in this section because of this.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by NairalandHeroes: 10:13pm On May 11, 2017
Mariinee:
I wholeheartedly agree with you on this.
there main of objective is to like their own posts.
Re: Let Us Make 2017 Miss Nairaland Great by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 11, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
there main of objective is to like their own posts.
I concur grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex More? / Nigerian Couples Tied Together During Church Wedding / Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.