Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties (1766 Views)

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by vybzkartel: 5:22am On Apr 13, 2018
So I am yet to buy her panties
But have been texting her a lot and telling her I like her
She has been replying the texts

Last night I noticed she puts a beautiful picture of her as dp for the first time since I began chatting her.. Before there was no picture on her profile

Is this picture a green light?

She also wished me

Good night
Sound sleep
And sweet dreams

Is it time to reveal my feelings for her?
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by agohmamuda(m): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2018
I just weak for this Op. Obviously a troll. Pls no one shld feed a troll.
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by ikbnice(m): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2018
How old are you?
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by highqueen(f): 5:52am On Apr 13, 2018
shey all these na because of panties.undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by mikejj(m): 6:08am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin i laff for you....only u they answer your imagination
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by mikejj(m): 6:11am On Apr 13, 2018
grin cheesy c diswan oly u dey answer your imagination..baba for the boys
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by vybzkartel: 6:13am On Apr 13, 2018
I don't know why I should lie about this
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by vybzkartel: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2018
agohmamuda:
I just weak for this Op. Obviously a troll. Pls no one shld feed a troll.

Bro I am not a troll.. This is a true experience
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by Fernandowski(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2018
Kid.......
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by vybzkartel: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Fernandowski:
Kid.......

I asked a simple question so why the invectives?

Ediota
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by Couzy21(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Since airforce1 ia not involved...... Continue
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by Couzy21(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Since airforce1 is not involved...... Continue
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by Melvinsofty: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..so na pant make her change dp..
Re: Lady Who Jokingly Asked I Buy Her Panties by vybzkartel: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2018
Melvinsofty:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..so na pant make her change dp..

What are you saying

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do - Lady Carried A Curvy Lady With Big Backside On Stage / Davido And Chioma Are Really Up To Something Fishy, See Davido Recent Photos / South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.