Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To apply For a Baby Mama Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To apply For a Baby Mama Position (653 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To apply For a Baby Mama Position by emmaokw(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2017
Please this thread is just for fun...

To our ladies in the house, assuming the position of a baby mama is an acceptable position in the labour market.

1. How will you write a job-winning application for the position?
2. What will be your selling point if you are invited for an interview?
3. What are you expecting to earn annually from this job?

Guys....
1. What are the qualities you are expecting in the applicants if you are the employer?
2. How much are you willing to pay?

Thank you
Re: How To apply For a Baby Mama Position by optional1(f): 9:20pm On May 11, 2017
is there no other job than baby mama slot....

If there isn't then lemme remain a single lady..
Re: How To apply For a Baby Mama Position by Ariyke: 9:20pm On May 11, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: How To apply For a Baby Mama Position by jamex93(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2017
application for baby mama bawo

1 Like

Re: How To apply For a Baby Mama Position by Nobody: 1:18am On May 12, 2017
I am over qualified, so I won't bother.
Re: How To apply For a Baby Mama Position by AfroSamurai: 6:36am On May 12, 2017
Raine80:
I am over qualified, so I won't bother.
Care to tango? grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lecturer Dies Two Days After Giving Birth / Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics / My View: Anybody In A Relationship Is Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.