Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics (654 Views)

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by exlinkleads(f): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
She is arguably the best female Tennis star the world has ever seen and she is about to become a mother. The 35-year-old tennis pro covers the August issue of Vanity Fair, wearing nothing but a skin-toned thong and belly chain for photographer Annie Leibovitz, and opens up about how she met her fiance, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian and the baby they are expecting.

The couple first met at a hotel in Rome, Italy, when Ohanian, much to her displeasure, sat at a table nearby Williams at breakfast. She joked with him that there was a rat in an effort to get him to move.

"I’m from Brooklyn. I see rats all the time," Ohanian responded. Williams asked him to join her party, and the rest is history.

Ohanian planned a spontaneous trip to Italy to pop the question.

"I knew it was coming," she recalls. "I was like, ‘Serena, you’re 35, you’re ready. This is what you want." Ohanian proposed at the same table where they had first met at that hotel in Rome. Now the two are expecting their first child.

She also revealed that she announced her pregnancy to her fiancé by handing him a paper bag containing six positive pregnancy tests. Williams admits that "it just doesn’t seem real."

"I don’t know why. Am I having a baby?" she confides. "If you would have told me last year in October or November that I would have a baby, not be pregnant but have a baby, I would have thought you were the biggest liar in the world. This is kind of how I am right now. This is happening sooner than later, and it’s going by so fast."
She adds,

"I don’t know what to do with a baby. I have nothing. . . . I’ve done absolutely nothing for the baby room."

More photos below..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/serena-williams-bares-her-baby-bump-as.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy ishilove

Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by Prince4945(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na WA oh, at first I think say na maluu dey the picture undecided

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by exlinkleads(f): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Prince4945:
Na WA oh, at first I think say maluu dey the picture undecided

ah ah

why nowww
Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by malware: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lolz... This woman giant no be small.
Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by vincentjk(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
See ass
Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
kiss
Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by kocvalour(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
vanity
Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by jashar(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's wearing 'ileke' abi is it my eye?

But what's the essence of this now?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by ikp120(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
She ugly sha
Re: Serena Williams Bares Her Baby Bump As She Covers "Vanity Fair Magazine" - Pics by dederocs(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why do they do these... Not fine at all

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend / A Short Story About How I Win The Heart Of My Dream Girl / As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.