Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Double Standards Of Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Standards Of Feminism (1949 Views)

My Idea Of Feminism / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 10:50pm On May 11, 2017
Lately I've been reading hilarious posts on the internet and I can't help myself but laugh at the level of hypocrisy... I see so much rants from two faced people on the subject of equality.. These are my observations:

The most obvious is that an alleged criminal, if he's a guy, is treated like a criminal, but feminists believe most female alleged criminals are actually victims and need help.

• Scantily-clad women in magazines and TV commercials objectify women and promote rape culture yet feminists demand women should be able to wear whatever they want without being objectified.

• Women should be allowed to wear whatever they want, even if it's really sexy and revealing however Smellymouth wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a sexy women is sexist and misogynistic.

• They claim that women who have a lot of sex are slut shamed, but then attack men for having multiple partners because they're "objectifying and using women like meat."example obontami, Paulkillerman

• Women get full child custody by default, fathers desperately fight for their children.

Male-dominated fields are proof of sexism against women but female-dominated fields are okay.

• Female sexuality should be open and embraced. Male sexuality is violent and should be contained.e.g coolestchris

It's not a woman's duty to cook everyone should learn how to cook but it's a man's duty to provide..if he doesn't then he's less a man. Smh

• "All women should have the right to believe what they want" . Anti-feminist or non-feminist women are labeled as stupid with internalized misogyny.example doctorfitz

We go out on a date a man should pay because he's a man, at that point of picking up the bills you lose your feminism... Lols. Funny lasses.

A drunk woman consenting to sex was raped by the man. A drunk man consenting to sex had poor control over himself and raped the woman.

Society teaches boys to be misogynistic however single-parent mothers are more common than ever, and most teachers are women. (If most boys learn from single-parent mothers and women teachers, who is teaching them to be sexist?)

Ask yourselves. I'm not hating on women for advocating equal rights, but not when doing so results in the loss of the rights of men....And that in itself is SEXISM.

Queen Amina didn't complain endlessly Buh ruled Zaria.

Focus on being a better you and leave men alone.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by talk2alabama: 10:55pm On May 11, 2017
Why are u killing yourself ontop woman matter? U go die ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 10:56pm On May 11, 2017
talk2alabama:
Why are u killing yourself ontop woman matter? U go die ooooooo

U sef go off.. Constant K

1 Like

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by SirMichael1: 10:58pm On May 11, 2017
One love brother. One love.

Equity is all I ask for. Shun gender equality.

Anyone can be a victim. Either male or female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by nextprince: 10:59pm On May 11, 2017
Nothing can be this close to the truth. Well said.
A woman is free to slap a strange man in the public but the man is a woman beater for attempting to take his own from the idiot.
I so much like the part where you said men should also cook and at the same time if he can't provide for the family he is less a man. Smh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:00pm On May 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
One love brother. One love.

Equity is all I ask for. Shun gender equality.

Anyone can be a victim. Either male or female

Naso.one love brother

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:03pm On May 11, 2017
nextprince:

Naso oo bro

D matter serious, Beyonce don marry born even get another belle, make dem dey there dey do feminist.. Shiloh 2025 no far...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by nextprince: 11:08pm On May 11, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Naso oo bro

D matter serious, Beyonce don marry born even get another belle, make dem dey there dey do feminist.. Shiloh 2025 no far...

Any man dating Linda Ikeji wants to reap where he did not sow but the wives Paul and Peter Okoye are lucky.
A lady that is financially buoyant need not marry but Dbanj should be ashamed of himself for being single.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:09pm On May 11, 2017
nextprince:
A woman is free to slap a strange man in the public but the man is a woman beater for attempting to take his own from the idiot.
I so much like the part where you said men should also cook and at the same time if he can't provide for the family he is less a man. Smh.

Lols u just reminded me of an incident, a woman slapped a man at ATM queue he couldn't retaliate.All he kept hearing was na woman she be leave am, na woman she be leave am the more he heard that the more tears gathered in his eyes and he burst into tears uncontrollably. If Na me if she no deaf that day I no dey go house grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by nextprince: 11:11pm On May 11, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Lols u just reminded me of an incident, a woman slapped a man at ATM queue he couldn't retaliate.All he kept hearing was na woman she be leave am, na woman she be leave am the more he heard that the more tears gathered in his eyes and he burst into tears uncontrollably. If Na me if she no deaf that day I no dey go house grin

Na over sabi and over forming dey worry some d!ck heads. The day any idiot play that feminine card with me eh, I won't say more than this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:11pm On May 11, 2017
nextprince:

Any man dating Linda Ikeji wants to reap where he did not sow but the wives Paul and Peter Okoye are lucky.
A lady that is financially buoyant need not marry but Dbanj should be ashamed of himself for being single.

Lols. True.. It's okay for a woman to date older men Buh if a guy does that then he's a gigolo... Infact Na men suppose get this inequality movement. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by simplyhonest(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2017
double standard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2017
FEMINISM DOES NOT HELP MARRIAGE

IT TAKES AWAY THE ROMANCE IN IT

IT TENDS TO MAKE IT COMPETITIVE

MOST OF THOSE WHO CALL FOR IT ARE NOT MARRIED OR ARE DIVORCED

NIGERIAN LADIES WHO CALL FOR IT ARE ONLY TRYNA FEEL AMONG

THOSE WHITE WOMEN WHO CALL FOR IT ARE MOSTLY SINGLE MOTHERS

WESTERN MENTALITY HAS REALLY DERAILED MANY HOMES

PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY AFRICANS WHO BELIEVE THEM MOST ARE THE MOST BACKWARD PEOPLE

IF FEMINISM WERE TO BE REALLY REVIEWED AND ALLOWED WOMEN WOULD BE THE ONES TO SUFFER MORE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On May 11, 2017
Exaggerated stereotyped story

Just one thing you'll do for me, remove the fact that indecent dressing promotes rape. What did we do to deserve this curse in some Nigerian men reasoning? How would any sane being try to justify rape.

This one weak me...
Nawa!

There is double standard from both sexes. The earlier you all stop nagging, the better. If I even start with that thing you wrote there...lemme not stress it.

When did anyone start pressurising Dbanj to marry?
Women get full custody of kids? How many Nigerian men are involved in their kids life. Shey we saw how Segun Arinze disgraced himself. Mtcheew...abeg, just stopeet. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:
Exaggerated stereotyped story

Just one thing you'll do for me, remove the fact that indecent dressing promotes rape. What did we do to deserve this curse in some Nigerian men reasoning? How would any sane being try to justify rape.

This one weak me...
Nawa!

There is double standard from both sexes. The earlier you all stop nagging, the better. If I even start with that thing you wrote there...lemme not stress it.

When did anyone start pressurising Dbanj to marry?
Mtcheew...abeg, just stopeet. grin

1 Like

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by kesikeller(m): 11:28pm On May 11, 2017
all men are pigs/trash still women want to be equal to men - ideology of feminism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by pocohantas(f): 11:29pm On May 11, 2017
Don't waste your time with those memes dear. My fu<k is a Grammy, you can't earn, not in this life...not with that exaggerated write up.

Focus on being better men, fathers.
Focus on the plenty rape stories littering front page.
Ritualist everywhere
Domestic violence.

Focus on being better humans, male and female alike.
Goodnight. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:29pm On May 11, 2017
kesikeller:
all men are pigs/trash still women want to be equal to men - ideology of feminism

Hahaha I love this one.... Wow Tru bro.

1 Like

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2017
Just one thing you'll do for me, remove the fact that indecent dressing promotes rape

It doesn't? Very sad you think this way
Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=56437299]

Just one thing you'll do for me, remove the fact that indecent dressing promotes rape.

It does not? You are unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Just one thing you'll do for me, remove the fact that indecent dressing promotes rape

What can you men ever take blame for?
You rape women and say it's their dressing.
Beat women and say it's their mouth.
Cheat on your wives and say it's her fault.
Young girls are killed by ritualists, and they are tagged slay queen deserving of death...

Oh lawd!!!
Kids are raped everyday in this goddamn country both male and female, how were they dressed? Since boobs are so catchy, why don't y'all rape every single woman?
Those young boys molested by women and men alike, how were they dressed?

Lots of you won't survive one day as a free man in civilised countries.

Maybe you should go to India and find out why rape is high despite their dressing.
I'm out of here mahn!
Misplaced priorities!

You can write any bullshait you want, but don't ever justify rape.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 11, 2017
Whatever makes you guys sleep better at night. Feminism is here to stay and all this ranting won't change a thing. If you research and understand the importance of this moment then petty one-up-manship wouldn't matter. You guys have the most inequality to women in your country where child brides still exist, where women are accused of witchcraft and abused and neglected. Where men ask what the woman did wrong when she is abused by a man. Where wives are made to believe that they're a guest in their home and that the man can send her back to her father when he is unhappy with the marriage. Where men can cheat because it's in his nature but a woman is a slut if she does. The list is endless and you are here debating who pays a bill on a dinner date.

#Get your daughters out the kitchen and in to school!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:44pm On May 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

. ..the key word is "promote " and not "cause".

2 Likes

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:46pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Young girls are killed by ritualists, and they are tagged slay queen deserving of death...

Oh lawd!!!
Kids are raped everyday in this goddamn country both male and female, how were they dressed? Since boobs are so catchy, why don't y'all rape every single woman?
Those young boys molested by women, how were they dressed?

Maybe you should go to India and find out why rape is high despite their dressing.
I'm out of here mahn!
Misplaced priorities!

Don't derail this thread. No b by force to comment.. No Twist my topic, no one is promoting rape.... Sorry for the pain
Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh lawd!!!
Those young boys molested by women, how were they dressed?

I'm out of here mahn!
Misplaced priorities!

Hell is waiting for those who clicked like on this your post

4 Likes

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by pocohantas(f): 11:49pm On May 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hell is waiting for every psycho in this country.
All of you, no exemption.

Doctorfitz:

Don't derail this thread. No b by force to comment.. No Twist my topic, no one is promoting rape.... Sorry for the pain
Oh pls. Ain't gat your time...

2 Likes

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:50pm On May 11, 2017
Halfpenny:
Whatever makes you guys sleep better at night. Feminism is here to stay and all this ranting won't change a thing. If you research and understand the importance of this moment then petty one-up-manship wouldn't matter. You guys have the most inequality to women in your country where child brides still exist, where women are accused of witchcraft and abused and neglected. Where men ask what the woman did wrong when she is abused by a man. Where wives are made to believe that they're a guest in their home and that the man can send her back to her father when he is unhappy with the marriage. Where men can cheat because it's in his nature but a woman is a slut if she does. The list is endless and you are here debating who pays a bill on a dinner date.

#Get your daughters out the kitchen and in to school!

You were this close to making sense. Buh as usual u talk with emotions and not reason. Did you read the last part of the topic? Pls go back and read, this time carefully and slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:52pm On May 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

grin grin..c how they Twist issues and play the victim card? So men don't face all those things too?

3 Likes

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 11, 2017
Doctorfitz:

You were this close to making sense. Buh as usual u talk with emotions and not reason. Did you read the last part of the topic? Pls go back and read, this time carefully and slowly.

k
Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Doctorfitz: 11:53pm On May 11, 2017
Halfpenny:

k

Lols
Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2017
Doctorfitz:

grin grin..c how they Twist issues and play the victim card? So men don't face all those things too?

In fact let's all review feminism deeply, you will find out it is arrant garbage

4 Likes

Re: Double Standards Of Feminism by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Hell is waiting for every psycho in this country.
All of you, no exemption.

Oh pls. Ain't gat your time...

Their have really gotten to ur head

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Her Neck While Trying To Twerk On Her Head (Graphic video) / Woman's Not Hot / Eva Marcille Shares Pregnancy Photoshoot With Fiance, Michael Sterling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.