Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1164 Views)

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Deleted by yomi212(m): 12:12am On May 12, 2017
Guy u need prayer, dem.no wnt mak u do better hole ni oo
Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 12:14am On May 12, 2017
yomi212:
Guy u need prayer, dem.no wnt mak u do better hole ni oo
Lol
Re: Deleted by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:40am On May 12, 2017
Olosho Oloshi
Re: Deleted by technicallyrich(m): 1:02am On May 12, 2017
Is not normal,please don't let anyone deceive you that some are born gay,is a sin against GOD.my advice is
attack it spritually by meeting a genuine man of GOD to pray with you.Remember with GOD nothing is impossible.

Physically by reading up articles of how to stop the felling before it worsened by becoming your habit by then girls will be just your friend why you bang guys.

Finally channel most of time to something productive as I guess you are a young man and if you miss the things you are suppose to do now there might not be chance to remedy it like you can make sure you finish with 2.1 that will keep you and your mind busy.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Deleted by SirMichael1: 1:21am On May 12, 2017
Go for counseling.
Re: Deleted by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:23am On May 12, 2017
Op, Ure not Gäy, Na ur heart dey deceive una....

No allow am win.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53am On May 12, 2017
Bro, you are gay, NO questions about it, and there is NOTHING wrong with it. Just accept that, while in Africa, you must repress your homosexuality, unless you wanna be lynched mercilessly.

Pls don't date women to pretend that you are what you are not, as you are spoiling market by taking away good babes from us hetero guys. We all know how these babes like to hang with y'all, until you slide and foolishly become bf (thinking you can miraculously turn straight)

Furthermore, pls do NOT cokcblock us in clubs/bars etc, by pretending that you are these single babes BFs, and instead know your place.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:03am On May 12, 2017
You will come out the closet soon or later. You are gay and that's ok. You can't cure it or pray it away. Whether you act on it is your decision.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:05am On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Bro, you are gay, NO questions about it, and there is NOTHING wrong with it. Just accept that, while in Africa, you must repress your homosexuality, unless you wanna be lynched mercilessly.

Pls don't date women to pretend that you are what you are not, as you are spoiling market by taking away good babes from us hetero guys. We all know how these babes like to hang with y'all, until you slide and foolishly become bf (thinking you can miraculously turn straight)

Furthermore, pls do NOT cokcblock us in clubs/bars etc, by pretending that you are these single babes BFs, and instead know your place.
Thanks

Lol! See how you look out for your best interests grin

You're dp has left me confused undecided
Re: Deleted by roymary: 2:08am On May 12, 2017
Re: Deleted by Arsenalholic1: 2:12am On May 12, 2017
I stopped hating gaybriels, I now pity them. Like despite all these beautiful babies with killer a**es and succulent b**bs across the word, you chose to "die follow" another man's a**? :-/

I just can't comprehend it!

I wish you the best o OP. I no get advice for you.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:22am On May 12, 2017
Op na gay ooooo.
Everybody come and see oo

Certified gay oshi

I no dey house oo, I no fit run oo
Re: Deleted by swagguElite(m): 2:30am On May 12, 2017
Chill Bro ...if what you said is true ...I mean the part where yu stated yu hv been approached by guys whom you presume gays Nd you felt grossed out!

It is possible you are not realli gay! ... Coz ao will you be grossed out by male approaches n yet yu don't feel anything for ladies either! .... Thats messed up! ...realli realli messed up!

By the way ...I don't think you are gay! ...coz it is possible you;like everyone else admire handsome guys ...its normal ...but In yur case ...yuar thinking yuar being gay maybe because some class of people must have referred to you as gay based on body walking signature or yur body standing posture

OR sometimes it could be dat yuar handsome and light in complexion n possesses a luscious pressure of pink lips ....I don't know! ..where I stay ..ladies refer to people wit these features as gay! ...weird right! smiley

1 Like

Re: Deleted by swagguElite(m): 2:32am On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Thanks
MrBrownJay ... Well'don sire grin
Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 3:40am On May 12, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Op, Ure not Gäy, Na ur heart dey deceive una....

No allow am win.
Thank u baba
Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 3:42am On May 12, 2017
swagguElite:
Chill Bro ...if what you said is true ...I mean the part where yu stated yu hv been approached by guys whom you presume gays Nd you felt grossed out!

It is possible you are not realli gay! ... Coz ao will you be grossed out by male approaches n yet yu don't feel anything for ladies either! .... Thats messed up! ...realli realli messed up!

By the way ...I don't think you are gay! ...coz it is possible you;like everyone else admire handsome guys ...its normal ...but In yur case ...yuar thinking yuar being gay maybe because some class of people must have referred to you as gay based on body walking signature or yur body standing posture

OR sometimes it could be dat yuar handsome and light in complexion n possesses a luscious pressure of pink lips ....I don't know! ..where I stay ..ladies refer to people wit these features as gay! ...weird right! smiley
thanks for this advice i really know where i stand now.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:47am On May 12, 2017
Halfpenny:

Lol! See how you look out for your best interests grin

You're dp has left me confused undecided

I am looking for the interest of all, so that we dont step our boundaries.

What confused you about my dp? Here is a clue: Imagine Rio carnival, getting ready to parade at the Sambodromo with one of the best samba school out there....then check my DP again. Et voila!
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:00am On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I am looking for the interest of all, so that we dont step our boundaries.

What confused you about my dp? Here is a clue: Imagine Rio carnival, getting ready to parade at the Sambodromo with one of the best samba school out there....then check my DP again. Et voila!

I see terminator, maybe it's because of the background. I don't get the carnival vibe from it. Is that you?
Re: Deleted by swagguElite(m): 4:12am On May 12, 2017
Maccarthy:
thanks for this advice i really know where i stand now.
con mucho gusto ...Amigo! wink
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:16am On May 12, 2017
you're gay as F*..
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:26am On May 12, 2017
You're gay. See a shrink to help you get over your internalized homophobia. If you have the means, stay out of Nigeria.
Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2017
Halfpenny:

I see terminator, maybe it's because of the background. I don't get the carnival vibe from it. Is that you?

Nah, that was a presentation I was suppose to make before sprcial guests, and then Bring them to parade at the Sambodromo.

Yeah that's me.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? / Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? / The Importance Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.