Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? (1166 Views)

I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
Am sorry guys but this thread is gonna make you feel as depressed as I'm. I think I'm just finding it difficult to relate with friends like I dont know how, when and to what extent to react, like sometimes I go over the board and sometimes I just mum out, I just dont feel sane! Friends, they keep on reminding me how goofed up I'm, infact I'm slightly disabled (just my step no biggie) maybe I dont feel that quality, that fullness that brings confidence that make you feel cool. Recently a girl I realy liked told a friend of mine that I behave like a drunkard cos I was trying so hard to feel game like I overdo it and end up pissing her off. Guys! I feel sad being alive (not thinking suicide though)
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by dingbang(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2017
You think too much.. That's your problem
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
You think too much.. That's your problem
Is there a possibility of reducing it
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by midehill(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
guy drink a lot of beer nd perform madness
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2017
midehill:
guy drink a lot of beer nd perform madness
You are mocking me right?
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by NairalandCS(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
You are mocking me right?

No he's not. Alcohol helps.

Why do you think guys who can't talk to girls are advised to drink before walking up to them.

It's helps you loosen up and not overthink.
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2017
NairalandCS:

No he's not. Alcohol helps.

Why do you think guys who can't talk to girls are advised to drink before walking up to them.

It's helps you loosen up and not overthink.
Thanks but I dont take alcohol
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by bsideboii(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
You are being you...you need to live your life. There's no status quo on how a person should behave as long as you are not breaking the law.Just chill and go with the flow of the moment.... say your mind otherwise..if you've got nothing to say,just be quiet. You are just taking yourself too serious. If may ask how old are you?
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by twisteddaNy(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2017
Op make a research on AVPD it should help
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2017
bsideboii:
You are being you...you need to live your life. There's no status quo on how a person should behave as long as you are not breaking the law.Just chill and go with the flow of the moment.... say your mind otherwise..if you've got nothing to say,just be quiet. You are just taking yourself too serious. If may ask how old are you?
In my early 20s
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by NairalandCS(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Thanks but I dont take alcohol

Still, you'd have to loosen up.

Start by hanging out with a relative you're familiar with, then a very close friend and then friends. You know, baby steps. You'll be fine.
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by abbainfotech: 9:02pm On May 28, 2017
You may just be an INTROVERT who wants to be EXTROVERTED by all means. Be yourelf dude!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by bsideboii(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
In my early 20s
well,you are still on a path of self discovery. Pay more attention to finding your life purpose. Engage in sports,music learn a skill etc. This way,u get to meet people purposefully. And above all maintain a positive outlook about life...It only gets better son.
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2017
Another introvert on the spotlight.
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:16pm On May 28, 2017
abbainfotech:
You may just be an INTROVERT who wants to be EXTROVERTED by all means. Be yourelf dude!
I can relate
I was once like the op was forcing myself to become an extrovert that lead me to a state of depression until I came to a thread on nl introverts longue that was how I embrace myself for whom I am and not what the society wants me to be

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by lashorrt(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
Sounds like you are my long lost twin, the way you described yourself that's exactly how I am, I personally enjoy my own company and I bore myself. I don't talk a lot, if I do I get overly excited and annoying. I'm a nuisance if you ask me. I can't even make friends without trembling and mumbling grin
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
lashorrt:
Sounds like you are my long lost twin, the way you described yourself that's exactly how I am, I personally enjoy my own company and I bore myself. I don't talk a lot, if I do I get overly excited and annoying. I'm a nuisance if you ask me. I can't even make friends without trembling and mumbling grin
lol...the videos grin grin I still can't stop laughing anytime I watch...
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by TosinDru: 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
I'll be right back
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
Be yourself.

Don't force yourself on people.

Dress well with good sneakers.

Don't borrow none from anyone.

Read books.

Eat well.

Listen to lot of good music.

Play games.

Live like a king but not a false life.

Free your mind... That's all you need.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
infact I'm slightly disabled (just my step no biggie) maybe I dont feel that quality, that fullness that brings confidence that make you feel cool.

Nobody owes you anything... All this disability talk has nothing to do with the present issue at hand. You need to find something you like to do and work at excelling at it. Success in one area of your life will spill into the other, people will notice it and will want to make friends with you.

The girls you want are good, but the girls that want you are better . smiley
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
iyke926:
Be yourself.

Don't force yourself on people.

Dress well with good sneakers.

Read books.

Eat well.

Listen to lot of good music.

Free your mind... That's all you need.
Maybe you should just add stop talking to people and then it'll be perfect
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2017
TheCabal:

Nobody owes you anything... All this disability talk has nothing to do with the present issue at hand. You need to find something you like to do and work at excelling at it. Success in one area of your life will spill into the other, people will notice it and will want to make friends with you.

The girls you want are good, but the girls that want you are better . smiley
I agree totally but sadly I am living with disability and I cant help buh feel and resort to it sometimes
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 28, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Maybe you should just add stop talking to people and then it'll be perfect

Not stop talking to people totally. I do talk when talked to and especially if the topic interests me.

The first time a chic saw me talking for long...she was surprised. You probably bore the sh!t out of your friends and then can't continue the conversation.

I never go out chasing after people or trying to do funny things just to make friends. I know girls that are dying to be with my ugly ass grin..Be yourself and play it cool.
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 28, 2017
Baba u r very okay aswear,just smoke shiit often and u will enjoy staying alone always.hehehehehehe
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by mzhorlah(f): 9:56pm On May 28, 2017
hmm. I think you lack self confidence and esteem. stop seeing yourself as inferior. no one cme here with a gift on how to interact. stop being negative about yourself. deal with yourself, say positive words to boost your self esteem, then take it one step at a time. am sure you would be fine grin
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by lashorrt(f): 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
lol...the videos grin grin I still can't stop laughing anytime I watch...

Issorite. Free amusement for your eyes buddy. grin
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by drezzyx(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
Be yourself
Re: I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? by IBNgemini: 12:46am On May 29, 2017
Day and night
The loner stoner seems to free his mind at night.
He's all alone all thru the day and night
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night

Day and night
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night
He's all alone,somethings will never change....
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night.....

Do you,the world will adjust...

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Masturbation / Do U Really Regret Loosing Your Virginity?......why? / Checkout Photos Of This Young Adorable Female Nigerian Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.