Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. (865 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by amaboss(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2017
Feminism is good, but most ladies use it to their selfish advantage. There's this girl I met at the banking hall, she's cute , ebony skin, nice eyes and shape with sexy lips. We got talking and I realised our conversations always made so much sense.

I didn't ask her out as I only needed a friend so we talked a lot, long phone calls and we go out on dates to fun places. She's a self acllaimed feminist, believes in being strong and self reliant and I was glad I finally met such a person because we only get to see such ladies on nairaland and blogs.

When we go out I pay for every date,I overlooked that one because the money wasn't really a problem. Whenever I tell her I'm visting she asks me for takeout from her favorite fast food, I thought of that one but I was like what are friends for, so I overlooked it.

One day she asked me out for a date,saying I should come she'll handle all the bills I was like that's nice, I just thought to myself hmm so this feminist thing is real. We got there after eating and all she made to pay the pos declined her card, she kept trying but it became embarrassing so I paid to bail her out because some people were already throwing glances at us.

Fast-forward to early this year, she got a new apartment and furnished it ,she invited me to come see it but I was really busy with work so sometimes around February I went there straight from my workplace. It was really nice we caught up on old times and gisted a lot. Then I told her I was hungry she should go to the kitchen and prepare noodles for me ,since I was coming straight from my workplace and quite tired.

She told me she doesn't know how to pet people that she's a strong independent woman that because she's a lady I shouldn't expect her to know how to cook noodles, I thought she was joking but she insisted if I wanted to eat I should go to the kitchen and prepare it myself. I didn't even argue. We chatted and all that and when I left I stopped calling and texting or picking her calls.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:47am On May 12, 2017
Please summarize this thing
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by evanscheck(m): 12:57am On May 12, 2017
Congrat ...
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by isnovic(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2017
Dude you did the right thing.
Form bonzy when she calls or ask you out.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by Nobody: 1:17am On May 12, 2017
Hang on, clarify something for me. You were the guest and you had to ask for something to eat? That's not feminism, that's just a woman being bone idle. If I have guests irrespective of their sex I will cook or we will eat out with me picking up the bill. I am the host and good etiquette dictates that. However because I cook it should not be an expectation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by whitebeard(m): 1:23am On May 12, 2017
me that like food..the way girls are attracted to money that's how I am attracted to food...one girl will now tell me she wants to date me and she does not know how to cook......

lemme don't say anything...!

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:29am On May 12, 2017
grin this a counter attack
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by luminouz(m): 1:29am On May 12, 2017
amaboss:
Feminism is good, but most ladies use it to their selfish advantage. There's this girl I met at the banking hall, she's cute , ebony skin, nice eyes and shape with sexy lips. We got talking and I realised our conversations always made so much sense.

I didn't ask her out as I only needed a friend so we talked a lot, long phone calls and we go out on dates to fun places. She's a self acllaimed feminist, believes in being strong and self reliant and I was glad I finally met such a person because we only get to see such ladies on nairaland and blogs.

When we go out I pay for every date,I overlooked that one because the money wasn't really a problem. Whenever I tell her I'm visting she asks me for takeout from her favorite fast food, I thought of that one but I was like what are friends for, so I overlooked it.

One day she asked me out for a date,saying I should come she'll handle all the bills I was like that's nice, I just thought to myself hmm so this feminist thing is real. We got there after eating and all she made to pay the pos declined her card, she kept trying but it became embarrassing so I paid to bail her out because some people were already throwing glances at us.

Fast-forward to early this year, she got a new apartment and furnished it ,she invited me to come see it but I was really busy with work so sometimes around February I went there straight from my workplace. It was really nice we caught up on old times and gisted a lot. Then I told her I was hungry she should go to the kitchen and prepare noodles for me ,since I was coming straight from my workplace and quite tired.

She told me she doesn't know how to pet people that she's a strong independent woman that because she's a lady I shouldn't expect her to know how to cook noodles, I thought she was joking but she insisted if I wanted to eat I should go to the kitchen and prepare it myself. I didn't even argue. We chatted and all that and when I left I stopped calling and texting or picking her calls.
My insomnia has started again!!!!!!!Dis feminist thingy is killing many gehs slowly! Fast replay to 3 years ago...I got this cool doctor chick doing internship (dentist)....she seemed cool n all till I visited her...she insisted we go to d kitchen together to cook...after 5mins leaves d kitchen to sleep asking ME to watch over d food..n what she wants to eat is d FINAL(no concern if I like it or not)....always telling me she is a career woman n she can't die because of any man coz men are useless( yes in front of me) n d last straw was telling me DAT she is going to prepare a timetable for everything in d house even SEX( she likes early morning Like once a week)..n urs truly kept quiet just looking at her n her mouth yapping about only her.. Her....n HER.... I walked out DAT day n never looked back.....
She called like a gazillion times n i never picked till she finished her internship n travelled back home.....good luck to her n her fantasies!

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by SirMichael1: 1:38am On May 12, 2017
Noodles? Doesn't know how to cook noodles shocked shocked

Self acclaimed feminist you say
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by SirMichael1: 1:41am On May 12, 2017
Lalasticlala. Let's this thing be shipped to FP
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:44am On May 12, 2017
1st question,did she pay you back, after you paid, when her card was denied?!

2nd I call these babes the FEMINAZIS, useless bunch that are so confrontational, wanting to show that they can do it all, and at the end, will challenge you on everything. If you dare say something too manly during sex, see how they fukc up the whole mood by bringing BS ... Too stressful bunch!
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by Nobody: 1:51am On May 12, 2017
Lol! When in doubt, blame feminism, it's the African way now a days. Op, she is a lazy and she lacks social conduct full stop. Nothing to do with feminism. I am a feminist, yet my guests are well looked after in my care whether I pay for it or prepare it myself. I repeat nothing to do with feminism.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by spidey77: 2:15am On May 12, 2017
1:1
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by Nobody: 2:18am On May 12, 2017
So make we come dey cook for u abi
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by talk2alabama: 6:32am On May 12, 2017
I don't know why people like to create problems for themselves unnecessarily...

She was right... In my opinion.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by simplyhonest(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2017
I guess this is a counter thread... still, my opinion is she just might be lazy or not ready to stay committed to you yet.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by amaboss(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
1st question,did she pay you back, after you paid, when her card was denied?!

2nd I call these babes the FEMINAZIS, useless bunch that are so confrontational, wanting to show that they can do it all, and at the end, will challenge you on everything. If you dare say something too manly during sex, see how they fukc up the whole mood by bringing BS ... Too stressful bunch!

She did not offer to pay back and I did not bother to ask
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 12, 2017

These people have gathered again on top feminist matter...una no dey tire? Oya as una full house again, abeg help me check my shop, pick one or two thins....

Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by firstking01(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2017
A lot of ladies claim what they are not in reality online...she's just fooling herself all in the name of "feminism".
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:37am On May 12, 2017
You pipu should continue dumping yourselves

What pains me more is the use of that word "Dump".
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by jieta: 12:04pm On May 12, 2017
i was expecting something like this
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 12, 2017
Some girls won't stop using feminism to cover-up their madness.

How in God's beautiful name would you tell a guest to go into your kitchen to cook ordinary noodles, noodles lasan lasan? Ori babe yen ti daru angry undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by rainylad(f): 12:15pm On May 12, 2017
...This is a counter thread to the one where a girl dumped a guy who expected her to cook for him and his friends on a first date..

..op you try undecided..copy-cat.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2017
amaboss:

She did not offer to pay back and I did not bother to ask

Why not? Grave mistake... If she wants to be treated equal then do so all the time, not only when it is comfortable for her.
Smh
Re: I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. by CaraJewel(f): 4:04pm On May 12, 2017
What is feminism sef.?Tayad

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Claimed That Married Uber Driver Used And Dumped Her Claps Back at Wife / Historic / I Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.