Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos (25243 Views)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by gogodaye(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Touching.

So many things going through my mind looking at these pictures.

But first,thank God for a safe delivery,albeit crudely on the roadside. Afterall some people even fly to the U.S. for childbirth,and still die at childbirth.

That said. Who got her pregnant?who goes around preying on a mentally challenged woman?has our depravity gotten to this level?so there are men that are sexually attracted to mentally challenged people walking on the road?i see why some men are sometimes called pigs.

Now to the important part. Who will take care of the child?definitely the child cannot be left in her care,as both mother and child have to get good care.

But that of the child is important.

You could do well too to also contemplate the fact that she may have been put in the family way by another mentally challenged homeless male folk like her self.....
The fact that some of humans have the misfortune of being mentally challenged does not shut down the workings of other parts and cravings for things desired by other non mentally challenged folks such as food, sex, etc........
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by doskie(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

So if the woman took in before the mental issue, the best the "impregnator" should do is to abandon her on the street?. I think you're the one that is deluded here.
some people just dont know how to talk. he started by calling others deluded just because they stated their points. whereas the points they made are valid and more sensible than his own. yes! some stupid men sleep with mentally challenged women and get them pregnant. a person saying that is not deluded

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Adieza(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala come take your child and go to rivers
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by doskie(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2017
Dynamite02:

There is a mad woman in ughelli south that is always pregnant year in year out,if that woman nor enter menopause she will keep getting pregnant. Things dey happen o
what happens to the babies
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by lonelydora: 8:40am On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Touching.

So many things going through my mind looking at these pictures.

But first,thank God for a safe delivery,albeit crudely on the roadside. Afterall some people even fly to the U.S. for childbirth,and still die at childbirth.

That said. Who got her pregnant?who goes around preying on a mentally challenged woman? has our depravity gotten to this level?so there are men that are sexually attracted to mentally challenged people walking on the road?i see why some men are sometimes called pigs.

Now to the important part. Who will take care of the child?definitely the child cannot be left in her care,as both mother and child have to get good care.

But that of the child is important.

Probably, One of the rich men in Bonny rolling around
in Range Rover or G-wagon.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2017
huh
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by joenor(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2017
Na wah, God is wonderful, look at an unstable person give birth not at the hospital, but at the road side, look how pretty the child is, Lord I praise thee, I'm so happy for her.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On May 12, 2017
Some men can sleep with dead bodies so I'm not surprised
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by BigBelleControl(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2017
benuejosh:
some people can be so delusional in thinking. How do you think the man impregnated her while she was mentally unstable? what if the woman took in before the mental issue came in? Our prayer is that God should protect the baby and not all this "i must" comment to make front page mentality.
I like your thought pattern. So the man impregnated her then she became mad all if a sudden and the man saw no need to take care of her. Bravo

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by delishpot: 9:01am On May 12, 2017
Na wa
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Breadfruit: 9:16am On May 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'm more concern about who impregnated her. Rather than congratulate her, an investigation should be launched on fishing out the shameless nitwit who impregnated her.

Instances like this is what usually gives these feminists the audacity to label all men 'animals'.

Feminism is not about running the mouth and labelling men animals please. It is about accepting our differences without rancour and providing equal opportunities for both boys and girls.

Back to the topic, coming to Nairaland this morning, I am really persuaded to relocate asap. Nigeria is looking doomed ! I feel so sober. I pray she is taken care of. But as long as she is on the street, 'they' will keep impregnating her.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by liljaydee(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2017
she might have been pregnant before she was mentally ill...
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On May 12, 2017
didn't she enjoy the bleep?suwegbe
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by koolguy88(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2017
Op, mind you, a baby girl can never be "bouncing"
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Honest2(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2017
The only thing that concer me here is that Who is the Father of the baby?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Longcucumber(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2017
donaldinho111:
Who got her pregnant?
is me
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2017
obamabinladen:

There's nothing delusional here Mr.
The impregnator is wicked irrespective of the time he impregnates her.
has it crossed ur mind DAT a mad man might be behind her pregnancy?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by adellam16(f): 9:46am On May 12, 2017
Sweet baby. Looking so healthy and big. Tears in ma eyes.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by one4GOD(f): 9:53am On May 12, 2017
CastedDude:
It was all joy as a mentally deranged woman gave birth to a beautiful baby girl yesterday morning in Bonny, Rivers state. The new mother was assisted by people nearby as her baby was taken care of. Congratulations to the new mother.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/mentally-unstable-woman-gives-birth-to.html
The baby's face looks like Wike.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by RetroBoy: 10:03am On May 12, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Whosoever that impregnates this woman, if you don't show up and take care of her and the baby, God will judge you and your judgement will be terrible.
Really?
You're letting your emotions get hold of you.
Who are you have to decide who and what gets terrible judgement?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Dynamite02: 10:05am On May 12, 2017
doskie:
what happens to the babies
Maybe they are handed over to her family or orphanage home
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Itulah(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2017
Glory be to God in the highest, He alone deserves all the praise for this miracle.
May we all find help and grace through Christ our Lord Amen.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On May 12, 2017
obamabinladen:

There's nothing delusional here Mr.
The impregnator is wicked irrespective of the time he impregnates her.
God bless you my brother make una help me talk sense enter e head
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by obamabinladen(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
has it crossed ur mind DAT a mad man might be behind her pregnancy?

If you use your vehicle and kill a mad man, will you go free?.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2017
obamabinladen:

If you use your vehicle and kill a mad man, will you go free?.
how does this corelate with d topic?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by obamabinladen(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
how does this corelate with d topic?

A mad man will also receive the judgement of God just as you will be arrested if you kill him.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by bootylady101(f): 10:15am On May 12, 2017
donaldinho111:
Who got her pregnant?

ask the governor of the state
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'm more concern about who impregnated her. Rather than congratulate her, an investigation should be launched on fishing out the shameless nitwit who impregnated her.

Instances like this is what usually gives these feminists the audacity to label all men 'animals'.

My dear all men are not animals. But specific men who can carry out such a dastardly act are demented psychopaths.

I bet my left slippers that she was already mentally unstable when he had coitus with her.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by iyke649(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Whosoever that impregnates this woman, if you don't show up and take care of her and the baby, God will judge you and your judgement will be terrible.
And you think the person is on nairaland? SMH
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 10:55am On May 12, 2017
As for me pity the baby.growin up see his/her mom mentally ill will be shameful and challenging to him/her.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by yemmit90: 11:05am On May 12, 2017
GreatChizzy:
God is indeed wonderful....

This mentally illed woman ate all the rubbish in the bin, slept in dirty unconducive environment, didn't go for ante natal visits, wasn't on any diet.........

And yet, above all odds gave birth to a bouncing baby...

It still beats my imagination when I hear people say there is no God.

You are what your mind can convey, our minds are actually the causation of the body and well being.

I've seen a teeneger who carry a 7 month old pregnant without being aware by both herself and her aunty. i've seen contless people(especially students) delivering babies without going to the hospital or with the help of any health practitioner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight / NAFDAC Declares State Of Emergency On Bleaching Among Nigerians / COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.