Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. (767 Views)

Is It Possible To Not Kiss During Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 12, 2017
I have something to teach guys through this thread and that thing is do not kiss and tell as kissing and telling has a number of disadvantages.

(1) You Are Preventing A Better Girl From Your Life: if you kiss and tell, chances that you're preventing a better babe from entering your life are high. I'm sure you don't want this.

(2) You Are Still A Baby: if you kiss and tell, it is a sign that you have not grown up and that you need medication.

(3) Girls Make It Harder For Other Guys: if you kiss and tell, it will affect other guys as girls will think we are all the same.
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by SirMichael1: 8:49am On May 12, 2017
Women do too. So it's either sides.
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by naijamakossa(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2017
If I no tell my mouth go smell grin

Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Nobody: 8:56am On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:
Women do too. So it either sides.
Really! If they do, one or more of the disadvantages apply to them too.
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 12, 2017
naijamakossa:
If I no tell my mouth go smell grin
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Nina4u(f): 8:57am On May 12, 2017
solasolasola:
I have something to teach guys through this thread and that thing is do not kiss and tell as kissing and telling has a number of disadvantages.

(1) You Are Preventing A Better Girl From Your Life: if you kiss and tell, chances that you're preventing a better babe from entering your life are high. I'm sure you don't want this.

(2) You Are Still A Baby: if you kiss and tell, it is a sign that you have not grown up and that you need medication.

(3) Girls Make It Harder For Other Guys: if you kiss and tell, it will affect other guys as girls will think we are all the same.
every man is unique and not the same.. If you kiss and tell it might bond you together
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by IamAirforce1: 8:58am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:
every man is unique and not the same.. If you kiss and tell it might bond you together
Dis One weak me grin

Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by SirMichael1: 9:01am On May 12, 2017
solasolasola:
Really! If they do, one or more of the disadvantages apply to them too.

Atta boy smiley
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Kondomatic(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2017
Guys should not kiss and tell bah

You're not aware that some women come together to give tips to a fellow who's going on a date and then come back later to share the gist.

They discuss everything, starting with the size of his Johnson

Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Nina4u(f): 9:08am On May 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Guys should not kiss and tell bah

You're not aware that some women come together to give tips to a fellow who's going on a date and then come back later to share the gist.

They discuss everything, starting with the size of his Johnson
loyalty and trust is everything
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Kondomatic(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:
loyalty and trust is everything
I agree with you

Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:
This is highly doubtful. You mean it will bond the two if the guy starts telling people he has known her? No. Big no.
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Nina4u(f): 9:12am On May 12, 2017
solasolasola:
This is highly doubtful. You mean it will bond the two if the guy starts telling people he has known her? No. Big no.
I dunno bout naija ppl but I'm just saying I'm from Sweden Maby I got a different mentallity
Re: Men, Do Not Kiss And Tell. by Nobody: 9:14am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:
I dunno bout naija ppl but I'm just saying I'm from Sweden Maby I got a different mentallity
It's different here.

When It Comes To Trust,how Many Percent Can You Give Your Partner ? / Help Us Oo.. / What Ex Face Of Igbere, Queen Nelly Did In Abuja Club Got Tongues Wagging (pics)