Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help Us Oo.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Us Oo.. (764 Views)

Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Help Us Know You Better / Woman Wahala Three Much. God Help Us From Distraction (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us Oo.. by blessedez(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2017
What are the signs an extrovert will show or ways she will act to show that she is truely inlove with you ?
Re: Help Us Oo.. by Chidonc(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2017
when she brings u food flask containin food instead of askin u stupid questns like have u eaten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Us Oo.. by Nobody: 12:06am On May 27, 2017
blessedez:
What are the signs an extrovert will show or ways she will act to show that she is truely inlove with you ?

Uumm...maybe she wil tell u literally how deeply she's in love with u..im not quite sure coz im introvert grin lemme call the LONE SOLDIER Royalblak007 he's extremely extrovert ..i bet he will understand this ...
Re: Help Us Oo.. by ItsTutsi(m): 12:59am On May 27, 2017
When she wants to charge her phone in ur house
Re: Help Us Oo.. by Lewaluv(f): 1:16am On May 27, 2017
Maybe you have mistaken and she is a introvert? Extroverts will tell you directly that I Love You...You mean the world to me..I want to be with you 4eva etc. They will show you with Pda also.
Re: Help Us Oo.. by RoyalBlak007: 6:35am On May 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Uumm...maybe she wil tell u literally how deeply she's in love with u..im not quite sure coz im introvert grin lemme call the LONE SOLDIER Royalblak007 he's extremely extrovert ..i bet he will understand this ...

€xtremely £xtrovert? ((Lies)) ___am just a boring introvert sadsad
Re: Help Us Oo.. by Nobody: 7:37am On May 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

€xtremely £xtrovert? ((Lies)) ___am just a boring introvert sadsad

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Introvert dont like RAW horse back riding baba.. lipsrsealed grin
U are extrovert coz u like patrying & being smitten wiith ur babymama cheesy grin

*runs away*

Re: Help Us Oo.. by blessedez(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2017
Mods FP things. please i need more answers. Help me call on the mods to move this topic to front page i need answers.
Re: Help Us Oo.. by MrCork: 8:26am On May 27, 2017
blessedez:

..she giv u punnnnny.. nah....which kind question be this again?(no oofensece) undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Us Oo.. by RoyalBlak007: 10:24am On May 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Introvert dont like RAW horse back riding baba.. lipsrsealed grin U are extrovert coz u like patrying & being smitten wiith ur babymama cheesy grin
*runs away*
lmkmd gringrin who's my ßaßyMamå pls??
Re: Help Us Oo.. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

lmkmd gringrin who's my ßaßyMamå pls??
grin

See ur life sha...u wan them to catch me like a firefly grin grin grin

Its a blind item joor... tongue

Re: Help Us Oo.. by iweecureyou: 2:40pm On May 27, 2017
MrCork:

..she giv u punnnnny.. nah....which kind question be this again?(no oofensece) undecided

chai Mrcorks iff d gerl his yyur sixster nkoundecided(n0 0Ffencscses)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure I Your Relationship / My Girlfriend Dumped Me / Viral Photo Of Nigerian Comedienne Kneeling To Propose To Her Boyfriend Sparks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.