Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,407 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Infidelity In A New Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity In A New Marriage (643 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Shocking: Leaked Photos That Is Threatening To Break Tonto Dikeh's New Marriage / SUGGESTIONS For A New Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity In A New Marriage by Babyboy26(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2010
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I discovered yesterday that my newly married wife is having one phone that she kept to herself but unknowingly to her,I got the phone and discovered that she strored some guys numbers on it.

I tried calling the ist number nd realised that its a guys voice so I latter send a message as if am the guy friend.

Little did i know,my wife called me at arround 5 minutes later telling me that i was arrasing somebody.

Please,what do I do?I think i rather call it a quit before i mess up myself in the latter future all in the name of marriage.The wedding has not even lasted for 3 months.

Please,help me out dear Nairalandersss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Ben13: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Bike For Sale / Should I Just Let Her Be? / My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.