Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Should I Just Let Her Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Let Her Be? (643 Views)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Should I Just Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Let Her Be? by Realman4: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
I met this lady 3yrs ago,i got down with her without asking her out though i don't have a girlfriend then she was the first girl i will ever get down with.

I told her,she was madly in love with me that after i left that area she kept calling me,i hadly call her because i dont know if i realyy love her.We later got close and the relationship blossom,she was caring and of good conduct but i always feel that she is not the girl for me,i av prayed ,fasted just for me to av the conviction that she is the rigth person but no answer.

I just think that if things continue this way because i still see other girls others outside that i prefer to her,

I have searched throuh my mind and discovered that i prefer other ladies to her,is that i dont love her enough?

Pls give ur candid advice,this is affecting my happines
Re: Should I Just Let Her Be? by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2010
u r basically cheating/sampling other chicks hence your sudden reason for not being so in love with your g/f again.
why don't u just stop sleeping with her and tell her the bloody truth that you is a player that wants to discover the world.
Save yourself the emotional stress
Re: Should I Just Let Her Be? by nana(f): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
jay bee:

u r basically cheating/sampling other chicks hence your sudden reason for not being so in love with your g/f again.
why don't u just stop sleeping with her and tell her the bloody truth that you is a player that wants to discover the world.
Save yourself the emotional stress
Exactly
Re: Should I Just Let Her Be? by Godmother(f): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
Since you dont love her, the best thing you can do to her right now is to let her go. It may hurt now, but with time she will get over it.
Re: Should I Just Let Her Be? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
I hope you havnt infected her with "THE MONSTER" Go and get tested.
Re: Should I Just Let Her Be? by Pweety4me(f): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
Godmother:

Since you dont love her, the best thing you can do to her right now is to let her go. It may hurt now, but with time she will get over it.
Yes!i mean ur killing urself already u can't be with some1 based on pity u will never be happy and u obviously ain't and wat do u mean by "got down with her" s*xual intercourse or just dating?
Re: Should I Just Let Her Be? by Godmother(f): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2010
Sound like the guy has finished eating and now wants to move on.But allis well that ends well.There is no point sticking around if you dont really want to
Re: Should I Just Let Her Be? by Pweety4me(f): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
^Awww poor gurl. . . sad

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist / How To Know If A Girl Loves U / Please Nigerians Stop Bashing Each Other, I Think Nigerian Men N Women Look Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.