Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object (43265 Views)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Army Invades Little Palace Hotel, Lagos, Turns It Into Operational Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by enigma2007(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2017
Bastard!
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by mine85(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2017
He shouldn't be granted bail... but then, the mother can use the daughter to accuse the father unfairly....
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by permit(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2017
Amebo1:
Brown roof republic, na their work be dat. Smh
.please do u ve sense?
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:
That is what happens when u marry a cheap woman that values marriage not

See what divorce has caused my "sophisticated" brother

Any way Afonjas and "obo" Na like aki Na pawpaw
world people, how is this one is the mothers fault?? i bet he was a womaniser and wife beater hence she divorced him like every normal woman ought to...a man with no self respect is capable of anything.
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by coolcatty: 6:12pm On May 12, 2017
Kingbuhari:
how are we sure the ex wife did not planned this with her daughter so she can pay back old grudges....

You just spoke like the true buharii the vegetable man........not surprised though.....u reason with ur asses......old dirty dull ugu vegetable braindead dementia man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by BoraWizzle(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
Humor me

Please school me... What/who is Afonja and Lalastica on this forum? I see these names all the time, but cannot make out the meaning.
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by maxiuc(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2017
fratermathy:
The high numbers of molestation cases in this country is worrisome. Something needs to be done about it.

As for those tribalising this issue, remember that rapists and pedophiles exist everywhere, even in the USA and UK. There is no tribal coloration for rape. It can happen to anyone. Instead of tribalising it, try and think of what can be done to remedy the issue.
if it was a Igbo now you could have jumping up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by AfonjaRepublic(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2017
Moreoffaith:
make dem castrate am abeg.
castigate him for what? Didn't Adam have sex with his own daughters in the bible?
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2017
fratermathy:
The high numbers of molestation cases in this country is worrisome. Something needs to be done about it.

As for those tribalising this issue, remember that rapists and pedophiles exist everywhere, even in the USA and UK. There is no tribal coloration for rape. It can happen to anyone. Instead of tribalising it, try and think of what can be done to remedy the issue.

It's a global phenomenon. It cuts all classes even affecting the very rich who with their money can have any lady they want.

Their was a sad case of a highly paid employee of an oil multinational who raped a 14year old. It was her little cousin of 5yrs who reported the case to her parents.
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Padiga: 6:24pm On May 12, 2017
BoraWizzle:

Please school me... What/who is Afonja and Lalastica on this forum? I see these names all the time, but cannot make out the meaning.
now sit,

Afonja is the Nairaland nickname for our warrior brothers from the southwest.

Igbos is the NL nickname for our warrior brothers from the southeast.

Lalasticlala, hmmm is the class monitor who moderates everything, bans all the bannables, and puts things on front page. He also likes snakes. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by GeneralOjukwu: 6:38pm On May 12, 2017
Get help....URGENTLY.

Next!
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by temmy245(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2017
embarassedJesus is lawd
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by BoraWizzle(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
now sit,

Afonja is the Nairaland nickname for our warrior brothers from the southwest.

Igbos is the NL nickname for our warrior brothers from the southeast.

Lalasticlala, hmmm is the class monitor who moderates everything, bans all the bannables, and puts things on front page. He also likes snakes. Lol

lol... Thanks.... You are the best. I now understand all the slogans smiley
Got my laugh of the day from ..... He also likes snakes...
Gotta Love Nairaland.
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 12, 2017
What the fück is happening?

These recent events are really something else, it leaves one speechless.
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by butterbread: 6:52pm On May 12, 2017
sassiemyk:
Pls pics of rapist and women/men beaters shud always be displayed .

For privacy of others in the family they shouldn't be shown
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by dikeigbo2(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2017
He confidently divorced his wife to take undue advantage of his daughter...yeye .man....omo ale,omo jatijati....castrate him Sharp
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Kingbuhari(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2017
coolcatty:

You just spoke like the true buharii the vegetable man........not surprised though.....u reason with ur asses......old dirty dull ugu vegetable braindead dementia man.

Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by larrybee2017(f): 7:10pm On May 12, 2017
fratermathy:

The heart of mm is desperately wicked and the earliest we get a deadly punishment for this offense the better. I don't know what pleasure a father will derive from his own daughter. I think government should try look into the punishment for rape and if I'm to suggest,death by hanging is the best and the place to tie the rope is the instrument use in commiting the act
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by KingsleyCEO: 7:17pm On May 12, 2017
I'm not understanding Afonjas again o. Their occupation is diversifying by the day...
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Tingler(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2017
I sence d girl connived wt her mum to nail her dad. d man was given custody of d children and d woman wnts her children back n also want to wickewd d husband
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by slowice(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
No tribal coloration for rape except drug peddling grin

Meanwhile that useless father should be sentenced to ikorodu jungle justice undecided
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Moreoffaith(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2017
AfonjaRepublic:
castigate him for what? Didn't Adam have sex with his own daughters in the bible?

Bro which bible version you read abeg... So eve na Adam daughter
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Hoduwahishape: 8:02pm On May 12, 2017
I would have been surprised if they were from another tribe.
No surprises though. . Na them
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Rtopzy(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2017
This should be his punishment

Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Reeflect: 8:21pm On May 12, 2017
He should be punished severely
angry
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by Benekruku(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2017
Ikorodu again!

A nuclear bomb needs to be dropped in that area
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by glossy6(f): 8:34pm On May 12, 2017
fratermathy:

for whiaaa?
Re: Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object by KanwuliaExtra: 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
Welcome to "The WWW"! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers In Kogi By Police, Recover Weapons(photos) / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.