|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,758,810 members, 6,558,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 06:15 AM
2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma / Presidency Welcomes Support Of Its Policy To Spend 1% Of Its Budget On Healthca / N’assembly Increases Its Budget To N150B (2) (3) (4)
|Nobody Should Commend NASS For Opening Its Budget by mrrights: 2:14pm On May 12, 2017|
1. Nobody should commend NASS for opening its budget
2. NASS would have been shutdown again, if Its budget wasn't opened in 2017 budget as promised.
3. Can i praise the National Assembly for Opening Nass budget as we have been campaigning for? No..They deserve nothing,but consistent scrutiny. N6.4Billion has been budgeted for cars again, after all the wasted billions in 2016.
4. Remember the #OccupyNass we slept at the National Assembly for 3 days.
5. Remember the #JumboPayForLawmakers We led the campaign
6. Remember the several advocacy and battles by various civil Society organizations....
7. Those who deserve praise and commendations are those active citizens, who refused to accept that they are helpless to change their country.
8. Active citizens are the real people that deserve the praise. But praise is nothing, we must continue to hold them accountable.
9. One of the promises during the several campaigns was the assurance that Nass Budget would be opened. We don't expect anything less. Should the budget be passed without an open Nass budget, the Assemble would have been shutdown once again.
10. Now that Open Nass is achieved, we must ensure TSA is adopted.
Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
|Re: Nobody Should Commend NASS For Opening Its Budget by mrrights: 4:54pm On May 12, 2017|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26