Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" (782 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Wife From Your Village / 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend / Village Witches At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by Autopin: 3:53pm On May 12, 2017
Your boyfriend comes to visit you and buys you "suya" but because you are angry with him, you threw the "suya" into the waste bin in his presence.....He leaves angrily only to discover that he has left his car key at your place and comes back to meet you eating the "suya" That time, the witches in your village will be singing no do no do,no do garagara for me
Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 12, 2017
Autopin:
Your boyfriend comes to visit you and buys you "suya" but because you are angry with him, you threw the "suya" into the waste bin in his presence.....He leaves angrily only to discover that he has left his car key at your place and comes back to meet you eating the "suya" That time, the witches in your village will be singing no do no do,no do garagara for me
Lol... Who dates​ a woman who can eat from the bin?

Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 12, 2017
Autopin:
grin

Busted!

Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by SirMichael1: 4:01pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by Smellymouth: 4:03pm On May 12, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by Smellymouth: 4:05pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:

Lol... Who dates​ a woman who can eat from the bin?

You see a person's true colors when no one is watching..
Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2017
Even though it's just both of them, it'll be sooo embarrassing embarassed

Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

You see a person's true colors when no one is watching..
Like eating from the bin...

Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by Smellymouth: 4:10pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:

Like eating from the bin...

Naija ladies? Fear them..

1 Like

Re: When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" by BlackDBagba: 4:39pm On May 12, 2017
Ah sh^%!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought / "Cucumber Is Bae" Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend In The UK / 5 Traits That Will Make You More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.