Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? (3955 Views)

Boobs & Ass All On Display!! Amara Flaunts Her Banging Body,you Will Love To See / "Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 7:38am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol baby... You know me like you just the way you are baby, especially your inner pussy, it's just so pink I didn't mind fucking u without condomising... U got a nice pussy baby, don't u doubt that kiss
am not bruno mars...you fit write song ok! Nice line.

Oh yeah, we gonna fall asleep naked, wake-up naked,
You know what that mean?? Pussy for breakfast!!
Make Lil wayne catch yoh!!!
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
am not bruno mars...you fit write song ok! Nice line.

Oh yeah, we gonna fall asleep naked, wake-up naked,
You know what that mean?? Pussy for breakfast!!
Make Lil wayne catch yoh!!!
lol baby... Pussy at 4 am, you like that wet cold Bleep right kiss

*Nickizoe so fine, pussy so fresh
Nairalanders damn my baby tastes the best
I nearly lost my mind, last night was a test
I love to make her toes curl as I'm lickin' on her flesh*
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 8:19am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol baby... Pussy at 4 am, you like that wet cold Bleep right kiss

*Nickizoe so fine, pussy so fresh
Nairalanders damn my baby tastes the best
I nearly lost my mind, last night was a test
I love to make her toes curl as I'm lickin' on her flesh*
. Oh yeah.... grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
. Oh yeah.... grin
now who's your daddy? grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by mhayorr: 8:35am On May 13, 2017
slimkunlex:
my height...am 6ft4...wish I was a bit shorter
Damn bro, yur taller than i am by an inch. Its not easy itellyu. Finding matching pants, shoes, banging head against door frames, risk of ceiling fan cutting yur fingers. Too mch wahala grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by amakadihot87(f): 8:47am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
My teeth and my dark Pussy.i want a veryyyy pink pussy
.........no nepa for that area?
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by amakadihot87(f): 8:50am On May 13, 2017
I wish i would have a long hair
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 8:54am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
now who's your daddy? grin
You are!!! My santa Clause fist face
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 8:56am On May 13, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........no nepa for that area?
Heheheheh....Babe..Nepa don too take light...i de think to go bleach am..
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
You are!!! My santa Clause fist face
...lol... And you are my Ice-Cream, my cum code breaker kiss
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 9:25am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
...lol... And you are my Ice-Cream, my cum code breaker kiss
Am blushing eeh...i wount near any flammable cause i might burn up
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
Am blushing eeh...i wount near any flammable cause i might burn up
when I pepper your sneh from the rear, you'll not only burn up but get explosive orgasms... I know you like getting it from the back grin

Study this picture below and see a typical example of what I mean grin

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by talk2alabama: 9:49am On May 13, 2017
What is the meaning of this
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 10:05am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
when I pepper your sneh from the rear, you'll not only burn up but get explosive orgasms... I know you like getting it from the back grin

Study this picture below and see a typical example of what I mean grin

Heheheheheheh i like it from every angle..you should know by now. ADDED ADVANTAGE! YOU ARE WEll Endowed down there....and i explode from my two heos!

I do gymnastics....
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:

Heheheheheheh i like it from every angle..you should know by now. ADDED ADVANTAGE! YOU ARE WEll Endowed down there....and i explode from my two heos!

I do gymnastics....
my naughty girl,i remember you once told me you loved the way the veins on both sides of the dick felt in ur warm mouth, it's so crazy when you give me blowjobs babe... You just know how to make me cum like an amateur... One of the reasons I wanna put a ring on that beautiful finger of yours...

You should begin contortion classes too so we can give this position a try popularly known as "food is ready and served baby" grin

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 11:15am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
my naughty girl,i remember you once told me you loved the way the veins on both sides of the dick felt in ur warm mouth, it's so crazy when you give me blowjobs babe... You just know how to make me cum like an amateur... One of the reasons I wanna put a ring on that beautiful finger of yours...

You should begin contortion classes too so we can give this position a try popularly known as "food is ready and served baby" grin
Hahahahahaha..... You know i gave that a shot last night.. And you didn't cum right in because the road was as free as kubwa express road and dip as a well..Boyfriend you can keep the ring cause Ama be ya Mistress.. Is sweeter being mistress right??

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2017
My boobs,dey r not big cryMy boobs,dey r not big
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
My boobs,dey r not big :'
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hahahahahaha..... You know i gave that a shot last night.. And you didn't cum right in because the road was as free as kubwa express road and dip as a well..Boyfriend you can keep the ring cause Ama be ya Mistress.. Is sweeter being mistress right??

you sure you don't want the ring baby so we can continue doing this forever without fear of being caught Tho that makes it more fun you know.. grin

It's really been long you sat on my face mistress, when will u do that again? I kinda missed it embarassed
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Majesticniyi(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2017
Sorftwerk and Nickizoe....get a room!!! shocked
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 13, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Sorftwerk and Nickiz.oe....get a room!!! shocked
we in the room already bro grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
but ur pussy is right?
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by mhayorr: 12:05pm On May 13, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
Hey, im sure some1 somwer loves it exactly how it is wink
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 13, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
My boobs,dey r not big :'
get a bF to help u out
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 12:10pm On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
you sure you don't want the ring baby so we can continue doing this forever without fear of being caught Tho that makes it more fun you know.. grin

It's really been long you sat on my face mistress, when will u do that again? I kinda missed it embarassed

i just did that last night Fuc..kk Face!!
How could you forget that??
And is more adventurous nd fun when we do it like we are gonna be catch..

The ring has to wait fuc..k face because you spoon alot!

When you stop spooning then i can take the ring becausr you breath sound like a train station..
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Majesticniyi(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
we in the room already bro grin

Bros, na so u no come enjoy am reach? This one wey u still type as the girl dey ride you...
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by hernandson(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
My teeth and my dark Pussy.i want a veryyyy pink pussy
have you tried hydroquinone?
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 12:20pm On May 13, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Sorftwerk and Nickizoe....get a room!!! shocked
The last time we checked, we are in one already!!

Wait a min!! Hope you ain't peeping through the peephole CAREFUL GUY..before your soldier stand at Attention... No room for at ease.

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2017
aswear my hip...( size 43) too big
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by TrapHedges(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2017
Mhen i just wanna be taller
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Majesticniyi(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:

Wait a min!! Hope you ain't peeping through the peephole

Nah....wasn't peeping. But come to think of it, I wouldn't mind you sending videos of the digging. My WhatsApp number is 09099977788
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Majesticniyi(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:

Wait a min!! Hope you ain't peeping through the peephole

Nah....wasn't peeping. But come to think of it, I wouldn't mind you sending videos of the digging. My WhatsApp nunber is 09099977788

What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? / 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard / My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her