Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study (11862 Views)

20 Million Nigerians Have Kidney Diseases - Nephrologists / Nigerians Have A Special Gene That Makes Them Happy - Researcher Claims / 71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study by jesuyemi(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2017
A multi international company just opened in Lagos is in need of the following:

Qualification
1. lab Technicians Minimum of OND
2. Nurses Minimum of OND
3. Medical Lab Scientiest Minimum of OND
4. Receptionist Minimum of OND
5. Cleaners Minimum of SSCE
6. Drivers Minimum of SSCE
7. Secretary Minimum of OND
8. Accountants Minimum of OND
9. Store keepers Minimum of OND
10. Office Assistant Minimum of OND

NOTE: all Applicants are to send thier CVs and application letters to joborbits.acr@gmail.com
Application close JUNE 30, 2017
Mekanus:

Thanks so much. The person u quoted doesn't know that mere writing IJN will not stop the disease. My mum is diabetic, so I know I am at a higher risk of developing the disease, that's why I'm taking some preventive measures like exercising every morning as u just mentioned.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mekanus:
what's the name of the medicine you bought from Istanbul please.

I posted the name of the drug and they ban me
Re: Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study by Mekanus(m): 2:18am On Jul 05, 2017
DaddyGngeess:

I posted the name of the drug and they ban me
Please send me the name via emalonic@gmail.com.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study by rinzaugustine: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
DaddyGngeess:
My mum has diabetes for more than 17 years now and she has been controlling it well, she is 74 now still looking good, i bought her a medecine last year from istanbul after taking it she went for check up and her doctor told her to be drinking 7up that her sugar level is very low, me i am not understanding oo
What is the name of the medicine please
Re: Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
rinzaugustine:
What is the name of the medicine please

Sorry my brother, i can post it here, i did it b4 and i was banned, g.geess@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Increase Your Male Organ / COVID-19 Update For January 25 2021 In Nigeria / Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.