Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,388 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) (885 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 13, 2017
MARRIAGE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - In life, one of the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever. A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life. This subject is so important to the extent that so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to be able to make the right choice all over again. If you are single please don't just be in a hurry to get married, because you still have the best opportunity to prepare for it. For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever. If an elephant marries an ant how would they live, if a goat marries a fish where would they meet? You must look for a sincere and righteous man or a sincere and righteous woman to marry, nothing can beat this. The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can bring two wrong people together in marriage, then he will succeed in destroying your relationship with God, breaking the community ties and the nation down as a whole, and this is part of what we're witnessing all over the world presently. Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse. God has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right. What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man? Marriage is not about what you want, it is about who you need, that will make you better while you make him better, it's not something you just jump into. That is why you must know your purpose before you get married. You must pray before you choose. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when fornication is not involved. The moment fornication is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His Law that says flee fornication. If you had been guilty in that area in the past then you need to repent totally and stay away from each other, then you can seek forgiveness from God. Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honourable. Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant, don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married. But get married because you want to fulfill what God has ordained on every one of His. Get married because you want to be a help mate, but most of all, because you want to fulfil a purpose of making heaven. God will help you in choosing, please let's all continue to pray fervently to God for all we want.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 13, 2017
Ok.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 13, 2017
id get married.if 1 fine guy with 6packs nice afro an a half way.decent personality asked me undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
Ok.
its too many misses angry lady,u gotta go tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:17am On May 13, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
its too many misses angry lady,u gotta go tongue
Too many unmarried folks I guess.

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by MhissBelva(f): 8:18am On May 13, 2017
Well said
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
Too many unmarried folks I guess.
wink i know where u can find 1 guy to fix that for u.

sweetjude ... .here yo bae smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 13, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
wink i know where u can find 1 guy to fix that for u.

sweetjude ... .here yo bae smiley
Does he have 30billion in his account?

The last time I checked he has 18million.

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:

so u know em?
yerp cool u too look beautiful tagether
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Chikelue2000(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:

hehehehe!
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Fmartin(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2017
exclusively baby
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 13, 2017
id get married.if 1 fine guy with 6packs nice afro an a half way.decent personality asked me undecided
hmmm of what benefit will it be to your future home?and what your reason for that
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 13, 2017
MhissBelva:
Well said
thanks
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 13, 2017
Fmartin:
exclusively baby
brother (1love)
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 13, 2017
Martin124:
hmmm of what benefit will it be to your future home?and what your reason for that
cuz.if he ugly why will i marry em grin u see?
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 13, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
cuz.if he ugly why will i marry em grin u see?
hahahahah babe abeg nor con kill me ooo,so na d fine one's u wan marry abi?those wey nor fine who go con marry them?
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 13, 2017
Martin124:
hahahahah babe abeg nor con kill me ooo,so na d fine one's u wan marry abi?those wey nor fine who go con marry them?
i dont know? 1 desperate babe?
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 13, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
i dont know? 1 desperate babe?
ok ooo no problem!!!lemm just act like I don't know anything
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2017
Martin124:
ok ooo no problem!!!lemm just act like I don't know anything
wait! Why u care anyway?
tongue i just know u 1 em ugly boys
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 13, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
wait! Why u care anyway?
tongue i just know u 1 em ugly boys
hahaha e gud na!!!will beauty put cash in my bank acc?
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2017
Martin124:
hahaha e gud na!!!will beauty put cash in my bank acc?
yh. U could be a Calvin kline model but u too ugly tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 13, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
yh. U could be a Calvin kline model but u too ugly tongue
I hear u ma!!!so weitin u dey use ya own do?
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage ....(exclusively Baby) by SafeDavid(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Plus Size Alexandria And Her Friend / Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform / Self Acclaimed Virgin Girl Call On Courageous Man To Tear Her Pant – Truegossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.