Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (84441 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Franzinni: 1:06pm On May 13, 2017
He died to prove a point to others.... Now that is a good sacrifice.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by zabuur: 1:08pm On May 13, 2017
He took a business risk. Imagine if he made it

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2017
studM:
It is written "thou shall not tempt d Lord thy God"!
But the lord God can tempt/test us

Daaammnn so unfair
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by studM(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:

But the lord God can tempt/test us

Daaammnn so unfair

Nope.. God does not tempt us(james 1:13-15),rather he tries our faith in Him
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by AfroSamurai: 1:12pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove see what I mean? I bet Nigerian pastors aren't this foolish. Rather than perform such stunts, they will rather stage miracle to deceive the foolish.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2017
Rilwan20:
That stunt is too much, he should weigh the risk involved and for something less risky like turning H2O to cognac. Isn't that gangster.
or a 1870 old wine..... The pastor would be a bada$$ for laivve
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2017
studM:

Nope.. God does not tempt us(james 1:13-15),rather he tries our faith in Him
okay he tries our faith coool but why can't he....you know what never mind
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Ishilove: 1:15pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Ishilove see what I mean? I bet Nigerian pastors aren't this foolish. Rather than perform such stunts, they will rather stage miracle to deceive the foolish.

Read up wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2880206/how-prophet-daniel-abodunrin-killed
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by felixomor: 1:15pm On May 13, 2017
I noticed how easily critics believe this type of story without seeing any proof or video.
Had the news been about raising of a dead man back to life, they will want to see videos and verify.

Humans will always be humans.
Humans almost can never be neutral.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by tunchi014(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2017
Stunt gone wrong, no RIP 4 u.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 13, 2017
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by oaroloye(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2017
SHALOM!

ceometromedia:

http://zimbabwe-today.com/pastor-trying-walk-water-crocodile-river-gets-eaten-3-crocodiles/

EVIL SPIRITS give one Revelations that lead one to one's Doom.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out the Chief Rooms;
saying unto them,
8. "When thou art bidden
of any man to a wedding,
sit not down in the Highest Room;
lest a more honourable man than thou
be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the Lowest Room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the Lowest Room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND, GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

THE IDIOTS WHO TRY THIS ARE NEVER KNOWN FOR DOING THINGS THAT HELP OTHERS.

They always want to EXALT THEMSELVES.

I want to see the evidence that this is what happened, and not that THESE PEOPLE MURDERED HIM- and used Crocodiles to dispose of the evidence. How could no one know there were Crocodiles, even Water Snakes there?

This case seems fishy (sorry, could not resist,) to me.

Where is the video of that Sermon?

Where is the video of the incident?

This is the 21st Century: you don't just die without evidence.

Were the eyewitnesses cross-examined separately?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by sshalom(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2017
When the devil tried to con the LORD Jesus into jumping from a high mountain; He rebuked him by saying 'it is written, thou shall not tempt the LORD your GOD'.

Wisdom is there for profiting. Unfortunately, the pastor just made himself free meal for the crocodiles!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by LoveJesus87(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. You mean it? Still a miracle though. God just provided breakfast for the crocodiles. He is the great provider.

my brother you killed it. More anointing to your ministry grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by intruxive(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin lol, his faith failed him
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Ishilove: 1:21pm On May 13, 2017
felixomor:
I noticed how easily critics believe this type of story without seeing any proof or video.
Had the news been about raising of a dead man back to life, they will want to see videos and verify.

Humans will always be humans.
Humans almost can never be neutral.
Seriously. It's irritating

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by collinsbaba(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2017
So no one was there to record the scene, I thought they were to witness the power of faith

E ti ma n paro ju
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 1:24pm On May 13, 2017
wink cool sad wink
Akissani:
Picture or i dnt blive it
undecided go to the same river,a trial will confarm it
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 13, 2017
Kai!

Matthew 17:20

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Topgainer: 1:28pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
Nigerian Pastors will never try this. It can only happen in Kenya, Zimbabwe and that xenophobic country. Our pastors love life, they don't practice what they preachgringrin
Lol
Nigerian Prophet will send a sheeple into the experiment while he prays and gives sheeple Papa's anointed blessings. If it works the god of Prophet and god of Papa has done it and should be appreciated with seedlings, if it doesn't work then the Sheeple's lack of faith and secret sins caused the failure.

However, Nigerian Prophets are good at manufacturing stories that nobody was there when it happened. Stories that will move people to bring more money E.g. I flew to Jamaica last Sunday in my private jet a man met me at the Airport, he gave me a seed of all his money about $1000, I laid hands on him and rebuked poverty. In 24 hours he became a millioniare as money appeared in his bank account from nowhere. Bro Ayo David you were there now
E.g 2 I was in my garden relaxing and a huge lion charged at me from nowhere, I stood up, spoke one word and the Lion dried up. As many that will believe and allow me to Father them ( bring seed to me), your words will carry power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Mesutlewy(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2017
End time pastor meet his end
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 13, 2017
ceometromedia:

http://zimbabwe-today.com/pastor-trying-walk-water-crocodile-river-gets-eaten-3-crocodiles/

This foolishness needa to stop .let's just all pray and iam for heaven that's all

Some time back a fool eneteres a lions house and wanted to prove he could not be eaten .well he has now long since digested in the stomach of the lion. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by LeanonGOD(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2017
I Second your motion.
dhardline:
He could have tried it first in a swimming pool na..

The Holy Bible says... Do not put the Lord your God to test.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by GodIsFoolish: 1:39pm On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

It's either his jazz failed him

Or

He was mentally unstable.

But one thing is certain; God didn't ask him to do that...

So he was solely on his own.

How are you sure God didn't ask him to do that?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by oodua1stson: 1:41pm On May 13, 2017
Jesus be like....this guy wan break mu 2000 year old record angry angry angry

Crocodile oya gbera grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by naijatoonz: 1:44pm On May 13, 2017
Happy the fool didn't die in vain. The crocs will definitely be thankful to him for serving them such a nutritious meal.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by 2016v2017: 1:48pm On May 13, 2017
dhardline:
He could have tried it first in a swimming pool na..

The Holy Bible says... Do not put the Lord your God to test.

this is one lair blogger at work.
I am not sure if any blogger will make heaven
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by GavelSlam: 1:49pm On May 13, 2017
Failure is an orphan.

Halter news said he was successful many here would have believed and defended him.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by LeanonGOD(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2017
I thought so. No one with the brain of a goat will dare the foolish pranks.
RaptorX:
Fake story, Mpumalanga is in South Africa not Zimbabwe.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Hammefeez: 1:51pm On May 13, 2017
James Bond did it in one of his movie and several people have done same thing after that. They train crocodile, fed them to the brim and station them slightly below water level. When this is all achieved, you can walk on their back and claim to be on water. (This is why they can't use swimming pool)

To the issue under discussion.......... Probably one of the crocodiles defy the order or another crocodile enter the line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Searching & Sharing Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.